Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Squee! FH, that Echoes fic is adorable! Poor Kate, LOL! D

^ THIS!

At least I'm not alone in that....

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Oh FH, and I should tell you in public too... I adore that fic! Kate having to live down her comment was priceless.

Karma works really fast sometimes...

Squee! FH, that Echoes fic is adorable! Poor Kate, LOL! D
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday! And to those here in the US, a good Memorial Day to you all. Never forget.

...and no place to hide from our wrath, even unto the ends of the earth. A thousand curses upon them!

Definitely the unhappiest of canon.
        I second everyone’s comments. Still stings bitterly.

FH- loved the fic! So glad you shared!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandras.ashes View Post
          FH- loved the fic! So glad you shared!

And now back to the Office Saga... of which I'm halfway through the winter edition... just have to add a snowball or two and we're good to go.

Comment

That one's pretty good. My favorite, though, is the 1995 version. Ciaran Hinds... Yum.
            Ciaran Hinds does look good in uniform. I've seen the 1995 version more.

sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post

Ciaran Hinds does look good in uniform. I've seen the 1995 version more.
              It's not my favorite for just that reason, but.... it's a good reason.

Actually I like everything about the 1995 version. It remains faithful to the book while adding in enough as to flesh things out. The acting is superb. The cinematography.

Comment

It's not my favorite for just that reason, but.... it's a good reason.

Actually I like everything about the 1995 version. It remains faithful to the book while adding in enough as to flesh things out. The acting is superb. The cinematography.
                I'm looking forward to watching some of the older Austen adaptations.

What is your favourite novel? Mine is Emma, and Persuasion is second favourite.
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

And now back to the Office Saga... of which I'm halfway through the winter edition... just have to add a snowball or two and we're good to go.
                  Snowballs, eh? This should get interesting...
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post

I'm looking forward to watching some of the older Austen adaptations.

What is your favourite novel? Mine is Emma, and Persuasion is second favourite.
                    Persuasion is my favorite, followed by Pride and Prejudice.

Comment

Yay, I love winter fics!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandras.ashes View Post

Yay, I love winter fics!
                        Winter > Summer

One of them has hot chocolate, and snow, and nights by the fire. The other has sweatiness and bugs.

QED

Comment

This chapter will not be inspired by anything that happened at work -- at least, not directly. I mean, mishaps do sometimes turn out for the better but generally speaking whenever something goes pearshaped, the outcome is utter frustration for all involved.

I mean, my best friend started monday morning by telling me it was the worst week yet. It was 9.30am and I had only just started.

Comment

Persuasion is my favorite, followed by Pride and Prejudice.
                            That is my third favourite. I saw the mini series before reading the novel.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Winter > Summer

One of them has hot chocolate, and snow, and nights by the fire. The other has sweatiness and bugs.

QED
                              I prefer autumn, myself. The pumpkin spice must flow!
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I prefer autumn, myself. The pumpkin spice must flow!
                                Autumn is the best season out of them all!! Autumn > Spring > Winter > Summer

This chapter will not be inspired by anything that happened at work -- at least, not directly. I mean, mishaps do sometimes turn out for the better but generally speaking whenever something goes pearshaped, the outcome is utter frustration for all involved.

I mean, my best friend started monday morning by telling me it was the worst week yet. It was 9.30am and I had only just started.
                                Yikes! Not a good way to start the week.

Comment

Working...
                                X