Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zandras.ashes View Post

Lol, that is entirely too relatable. Our work systems are so prone to madness, I’ve been able to troubleshoot a few issues to everyone’s delight (little do they know I’d broken it, or made a simple mistake, in the first place).

That's awesome!

Some of us were chatting on Tumblr and it turns out that when the original IMDB cast lists were created for SGA, Torri and Rachel were listed on like 10 episodes. Some minor male characters were listed, but not the 2 female leads. I'm sooo grateful to spend my time here where misogyny is not the order of the day.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday and Beware the Revenge of the Fifth!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good evening, Sparky friends!

The weekend is nearly here...and thus also my week off.

Heading out to the Ardennes on monday and go for a walk to find out how silly the one 'mountain river' Belgium has, looks. We don't even have a mountain, just a really large hill (694m high, made 7m higher by putting a tower on top).

But I need this time away cause I'm so stressed out...
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Heading out to the Ardennes on monday and go for a walk to find out how silly the one 'mountain river' Belgium has, looks. We don't even have a mountain, just a really large hill (694m high, made 7m higher by putting a tower on top).

*hugs you and hisses at your coworkers*

Have fun on your trip, enjoy the scenery, and get lots of rest!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Have fun on your trip, enjoy the scenery, and get lots of rest!
              Oh, I have every intention... ...and to top it off, my newest Lego build set arrived: the 50th anniversary set of R2-D2.

Comment

Have fun recharging! We all need time away from life now and then. Enjoy your trip!!

Comment

Oh, I have every intention... ...and to top it off, my newest Lego build set arrived: the 50th anniversary set of R2-D2.
                  Wait a minute. Math girl just did the math and that doesn't make sense. The first Star Wars movie came out in 1977.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    Wait a minute. Math girl just did the math and that doesn't make sense. The first Star Wars movie came out in 1977.
                    Lucasfilm existed before Star Wars. George founded the company in 1971.

Comment

Lucasfilm existed before Star Wars. George founded the company in 1971.
                      Ah, so it's the 50th anniversary of Lucasfilm. Gotcha. Math girl is satisfied.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Sweet! Have fun putting Artoo together, Legos are awesome!

Comment

I have Disney Plus now. Decided that I should The Mandalorian.
                          sigpic
                          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                            THE CHILD IS EPIC!!!

Just saying...

Also, trying to be a tourist in your own tiny country is hard... ...I'm trying to find something to do tomorrow, and I seem to circle back to the old Roman city of Tongeren at every Google turn. It's on the way to where we're going, and the only place which has a half decent website with all the practical information you may need.

(I've been there before, mind you, just not to the city, only the Gallo-Roman museum, which you have to make a reservation for in times of Covid, otherwise you're not getting in at all. And the other museum I would love to visit is obviously closed on mondays. Doh! )

A lot is still closed due to covid-restrictions so no chance of visiting any caves in the neighborhood of our stay location.

I need more castles... dammit!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday! (and here in the US, Happy Mother's Day!)

YAAAASSSSSS!!!!!!

THE CHILD IS EPIC!!!

Just saying...
                              What she said!

Also, trying to be a tourist in your own tiny country is hard... ...I'm trying to find something to do tomorrow, and I seem to circle back to the old Roman city of Tongeren at every Google turn. It's on the way to where we're going, and the only place which has a half decent website with all the practical information you may need.

(I've been there before, mind you, just not to the city, only the Gallo-Roman museum, which you have to make a reservation for in times of Covid, otherwise you're not getting in at all. And the other museum I would love to visit is obviously closed on mondays. Doh! )

A lot is still closed due to covid-restrictions so no chance of visiting any caves in the neighborhood of our stay location.

I need more castles... dammit!
                              CASTLES ARE EPIC!

Seriously, they really are awesome. We need more castles here in the US.

Comment

I watched the first episode on Friday. A year and a half later, I'm finally getting to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X