No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's sunny and 70 here in Rhode Island. We're getting the cold and rain tomorrow. I love the cold and rain, though. Oh, the sound of rain... I love it!!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    They're testing for booster shots now, so you may not be as far off as you think on that.
    I will definitely schedule any booster shots on a Friday. I lost 1 1/2 days of work due to constant sleep. A friend of mine was up all night after her shot. I guess everyone is different.

Comment

Cold and rainy day. Washed clothes just so I could put on dryer warm joggers before I jump back under a blanket with coffee. It’s so funny how easily I got used to warmer weather. 50 degrees would have been a heat wave a few months back, lol.

Comment

It's cold, damp, and raining today.

I just watched Tao of Rodney. I love it when John comes into Elizabeth's office and leans over to see her screen. Then he says "don't you hate it when people interrupt just when things are getting good?" and Elizabeth starts a little. You'll never be able to convince me that John wasn't referencing a time the two of them were smooching or almost smooching but then someone interrupted and they quit. *nods*
        Last edited by JT-2; 25 April 2021, 08:19 AM. Reason: "Damp" not "damn"

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Speaking of lazy, it's still raining. Perfect excuse for laziness.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          It's cold, damn, and raining today.

I just watched Tao of Rodney. I love it when John comes into Elizabeth's office and leans over to see her screen. Then he says "don't you hate it when people interrupt just when things are getting good?" and Elizabeth starts a little. You'll never be able to convince me that John wasn't referencing a time the two of them were smooching or almost smooching but then someone interrupted and they quit. *nods*
          Aww yisss.... Those two naughty kids!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It was mostly a chaotic monday... as we're still a colleague down, and she won't be back for a little while longer cause she tested positive for covid and has it bad. So, there's 2 of us left in our 3-woman team and we're still swamped.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                It's cold, damp, and raining today.

I endorse this wholeheartedly. Think I need to watch that tonight and just ask in the thought. So much together time in that epp!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandras.ashes View Post

I endorse this wholeheartedly. Think I need to watch that tonight and just ask in the thought. So much together time in that epp!
                  Yes! That's why that even though it's a Rodney episode, it's my favorite. So much goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    It was mostly a chaotic monday... as we're still a colleague down, and she won't be back for a little while longer cause she tested positive for covid and has it bad. So, there's 2 of us left in our 3-woman team and we're still swamped.
                    From a chaotic monday into a quieter tuesday until my other colleague asked me how things were going and then dropped the news that our teamlead doesn't want her working tomorrow (she normally never works on wednesdays -- she works in a 4/5 contract) and she has to take her remaining holiday on thursday (which is a leftover from 2020) so I have to bridge the next two days flying solo.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

From a chaotic monday into a quieter tuesday until my other colleague asked me how things were going and then dropped the news that our teamlead doesn't want her working tomorrow (she normally never works on wednesdays -- she works in a 4/5 contract) and she has to take her remaining holiday on thursday (which is a leftover from 2020) so I have to bridge the next two days flying solo.
                      Booo! Ugh, last minute notice? How rude!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Booo! Ugh, last minute notice? How rude!
                        Ditto to what SK said!

Comment

It'll probably lead to another office saga chapter...

Comment

Lol, I was about to say something about turning lemons into lemonade and instantly pictured McKay giving me a pouty glare in response.

Comment

Lol, I was about to say something about turning lemons into lemonade and instantly pictured McKay giving me a pouty glare in response.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Got my shot. Arm is sore. Other than that, it's all good.

Excellent! Nothing like a little vengeance-fueled writing to brighten your day!

I can totally see that!

Comment

Working...
                                X