No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He said he could delete one, but didn’t say anything about a merge. We actually tried again yesterday, he gave me a new password and I’m getting invalid account error. Tears. Oh well.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Can't you have ther accounts merged with this being the correct one, or won't that solve the issue then?

@JT-2
    If I remember correctly that would be Flynn, right?
    I think his death is what saves the timeline in the end, a noble sacrifice but I think if the series had gone on for far longer, he would definitely not have died yet.
    That’s another show I need to rewatch. I did just watch the Firefly Lane series on Netflix. Paul McGillion has a recurring role. He has an affinity for stargazing an a space program related job.

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Just watched Conversion (yes, I'm still on my renewed SGA kick). How can Joe look so hot even made up to look like a big blue bug? *fans self* *goes off to read some Conversion based kinky fic, just in time for Smutty Tuesday*

It warmed up to the 50s today! It was glorious!!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Fractions. *shudders* Decimals, however, are awesome. Even better when I have a calculator.

Hey, Zandra's Ashes, let me know if you do a Timeless rewatch. I'd love to fangirl along with you.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          Just watched Conversion (yes, I'm still on my renewed SGA kick). How can Joe look so hot even made up to look like a big blue bug? *fans self* *goes off to read some Conversion based kinky fic, just in time for Smutty Tuesday*
          Yeah, the makeup team did a damn good job of preserving the hawtness.

It warmed up to the 50s today! It was glorious!!
          Yay! Spring is springing at last!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hey, Zandra's Ashes, let me know if you do a Timeless rewatch. I'd love to fangirl along with you.
            And me...

As it turns out, they are showing Timeless on TV over here. My sister found that out sunday evening (very late in the evening though) when she was flipping channels.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

What is Timeless streaming on these days? I’m in! I’ve just finished rewatching some favorite Grimm episodes and ready to revisit another.

Something weird I’ve discovered is my new work computer does not like Gateworld. I haven’t had a personal laptop in years, but some of the security restrictions make me think it’s time to pull the trigger. Big sigh. New kayak or new laptop? Anyone successful multi quote on phone or iPad?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

Yeah, the makeup team did a damn good job of preserving the hawtness.
                  Or it could be that Joe's hawtness is just too powerful to destroy.

Originally posted by Zandras.ashes
                  What is Timeless streaming on these days? I’m in! I’ve just finished rewatching some favorite Grimm episodes and ready to revisit another.

Something weird I’ve discovered is my new work computer does not like Gateworld. I haven’t had a personal laptop in years, but some of the security restrictions make me think it’s time to pull the trigger. Big sigh. New kayak or new laptop? Anyone successful multi quote on phone or iPad?
                  It's streaming on Hulu here in the US. I think it's on Netflix in Europe but that's just a theory.

Multi-quote is gone, sadly. What I did above was to quote SK's post, then copy/paste yours and add the [quote=Zandras.ashes ] with a completing [/quote ] at the end. I don't know how others are doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandras.ashes View Post
                    What is Timeless streaming on these days?
                    It's streaming on Hulu here in the US. I think it's on Netflix in Europe but that's just a theory.
                    Europe = Netflix indeed

New kayak or new laptop?
                    New kayak... but that's just me...

Anyone successful multi quote on phone or iPad?
                    Copy and paste - multiquote went away with the new vB-version.

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Or it could be that Joe's hawtness is just too powerful to destroy.
                      Indeed. Teh Pretteh is strong with that one.

Multi-quote is gone, sadly. What I did above was to quote SK's post, then copy/paste yours and add the [ quote= Zandras.ashes ] with a completing [ /quote ] at the end. I don't know how others are doing it.
                      I individually quote each one I'm responding to (so I can get the tags to link back to the quoted post), then do the copy/paste.

Comment

Just learned that Cliff Simon (Ba'al) passed away.

Comment

TGIF. I have settled into my new job pretty well at this point, but it’s still not instinctive muscle memory level (trying hard to not say autopilot,lol), so I have tired jello brain by the weekend.

My phone is the only thing playing nice with GW right now. I can’t imagine trying to hack my way into multi quote on this size of screen. It was probably time for a new laptop anyway. I’ll be happy to get off probation with my new account. I think all my posts still have to get approved since I had to get a new account.

I just found out as well. I saw Tori’s tweet and when I clicked on it I saw so many others from the franchise commenting. Very sad.

Comment

Very sad news. He was so young!

Originally posted by Zandras.ashes
                            TGIF. I have settled into my new job pretty well at this point, but it’s still not instinctive muscle memory level (trying hard to not say autopilot,lol), so I have tired jello brain by the weekend.
                            I know that feeling. I hope you settle in soon!

And we'll have to figure out how we're going to do our Timeless rewatch. Yeeee!!!!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

My phone is the only thing playing nice with GW right now. I can’t imagine trying to hack my way into multi quote on this size of screen. It was probably time for a new laptop anyway. I’ll be happy to get off probation with my new account. I think all my posts still have to get approved since I had to get a new account.
                              Yeah, pretty sure probation is still working that way. Shouldn't be too much longer, though!

Good to hear the job is going well (even if it is tiring)!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

Working...
                                X