No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Getting the ladder up didn't happen. We didn't have the right size of drill so that's something for when Dad comes round 2 weeks from now. We're going home next weekend since we have to go visit mom at the cemetry (I don't want her coming back to haunt me).
    A delay is probably a good thing, gives more time to make sure everything is ready.

LOL at the haunting bit.

But walked and played Pokemon Go.

Mmm.... imagine Atlantis having their version of the app...
    OMG. McKay would probably try to get it banned...
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      OMG. McKay would probably try to get it banned...
      I'm trying to imagine Sheppard explaining the concept to Ronon, and then seeing him throw the phone towards to the non-existent creature because the ball is in the phone. Or some such.

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

Thanks, that was a treat.

More on the twins. Their mom sent me a vid of them singing Happy Birthday. It was a hoot. They did a good job and yelled "yay" at the end because don't you always yell "yay" when you sing that song?
        Awwww!!! That's adorable!!

FH - good luck with selling the house!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

I'm trying to imagine Sheppard explaining the concept to Ronon, and then seeing him throw the phone towards to the non-existent creature because the ball is in the phone. Or some such.
          Ohhhh, I can totally see that!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ohhhh, I can totally see that!
            Probably the reason why Elizabeth will put a stop to it quite rapidly -- the destruction of tablets and handhelds which they have to order from the SGC. They ran out of excuses why they go kaput! so fast.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Probably the reason why Elizabeth will put a stop to it quite rapidly -- the destruction of tablets and handhelds which they have to order from the SGC. They ran out of excuses why they go kaput! so fast.
              Oh, sure, it was Collins in Anthropology, he spilled coffee on his tablet again!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

Oh, sure, it was Collins in Anthropology, he spilled coffee on his tablet again!
                  Coffee is next to go on the don't-send-list.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Coffee is next to go on the don't-send-list.
                    No coffee? That's grounds for a rebellion in Atlantis right there.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Comment

No coffee? That's grounds for a rebellion in Atlantis right there.
                        Mmm.... good point. It could present a danger to the overall health of the expedition members if they had to do without their pot of brown gold.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Mmm.... good point. It could present a danger to the overall health of the expedition members if they had to do without their pot of brown gold.
                          Indeed...never get between Elizabeth and her coffee...

Comment

Funny you should say that. I'm watching the beginning of Intruder and guess what Elizabeth is doing?

ps. Simon is a jerkface.

Comment

That's probably the first rule in the Atlantis manual.

Comment

Today Belgium and The Netherlands have this #PraiseSomeoneInYourLife day so we're encouraged to praise and thank our colleagues for all the hard work we've been working through the last year. Especially hard since we've been swamped since the start of the crisis. A lot of us are straining ourselves to the point of a burn-out and that's always iffy.

So our company added some badges to Teams which we can spread around in praise-cheer. I expect a teams-ban by the end of the day. Our group chat filled with silly stickers and no work done.

However, in the spirit of praise...

I would just like to say that you guys are the best people I could ever hope to be Sparky friends with. You all rock and are amazing human beings!

Comment

Working...
                                X