No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

And a very Happy Birthday to Southern Red!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Snow's gone and in its place we got a swampy backyard.
    Our driveway is still slushy as heck. It'll probably be mostly gone by this evening, though.
    Last edited by Scary Kitty; 16 February 2021, 09:26 AM.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

We had rain today but we're supposed to get more snow Thursday and Friday.

Happy Birthday to Southern Red!!

ETA: I've got my sig fixed. Let's see if it stays this time.

Comment

Happy birthday to the matriarch of our thread!! The oldest and wisest among us!!
        Happy B'day, Southern Red!!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        ETA: I've got my sig fixed. Let's see if it stays this time.
        I don't see it, but maybe because you only just posted, and then it won't show up because apparently that's how vB5 works now.

Edit
        Even though, there is a white space in your post where an image should be appearing.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Still got some slush on the ground in spots, but it's mostly gone now. Breezy and a little chilly out...time for some tea!

And I still can't see anyone's sigs, because I still get an error message when I try to change the show signatures setting. Oh well. *shrugs*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Lucky for me it fell on the only warmish day this week. We're looking for more snow/ice tomorrow. SR Jr. and fam are in FL for a wedding and had to reschedule their flight until Friday. My babies are enjoying the beach.

We had a video call yesterday but someone who shall remain nameless Uncle Jeff had given them ping pong balls and I got very little attention. They were busy putting the balls down their shirts and chasing them when they bounced away. Over and over and over.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hello! Hope everybody is doing well.

Happy Birthday, SR!

Dropping off more art. A Sparky balcony embrace. It was meant for Valentine’s Day, (but I guess it can double as a birthday present for SR too, lol!)

sigpic
              Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                Dropping off more art. A Sparky balcony embrace. It was meant for Valentine’s Day, (but I guess it can double as a birthday present for SR too, lol!)
                Nice!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Thanks for the birthday wishes. Lucky for me it fell on the only warmish day this week. We're looking for more snow/ice tomorrow. SR Jr. and fam are in FL for a wedding and had to reschedule their flight until Friday. My babies are enjoying the beach.
                  Yay! Glad the weather cooperated for you, that's always a plus!

We had a video call yesterday but someone who shall remain nameless Uncle Jeff had given them ping pong balls and I got very little attention. They were busy putting the balls down their shirts and chasing them when they bounced away. Over and over and over.
                  LOL! They're so easily amused.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                    Hello! Hope everybody is doing well.

Happy Birthday, SR!

Thanks, that was a treat.

More on the twins. Their mom sent me a vid of them singing Happy Birthday. It was a hoot. They did a good job and yelled "yay" at the end because don't you always yell "yay" when you sing that song?
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Yay we do...

Comment

Good evening, Sparkies! Hope you've all been having a fabulous Pretty Friday!

Busy busy day, and I am exhausted. I'm gonna sleep soundly tonight!

Thanks, that was a treat.

More on the twins. Their mom sent me a vid of them singing Happy Birthday. It was a hoot. They did a good job and yelled "yay" at the end because don't you always yell "yay" when you sing that song?
                        Heeheehee! How cute! And yes, I totally do yell "yay"!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Comment

It feels like mid-spring -- temps are between 16 and 20 degrees Celsius, which is like 30 degrees warmer than last week.

Dad's coming over this afternoon and we've got a hike planned in the neighborhood -- to enjoy the warmer weather. Also have some things to do around the house, like putting up a ladder which we took from my grandfather's house. Have to do some paperwork for inheritance stuff from my other grandfather and look into things for the sale of the house (we put my grandfather's house up for sale, and have already received the asking price as a bid from a young couple -- not 2 days after we put it up for sale even -- it's going fast).

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              It feels like mid-spring -- temps are between 16 and 20 degrees Celsius, which is like 30 degrees warmer than last week.

Dad's coming over this afternoon and we've got a hike planned in the neighborhood -- to enjoy the warmer weather. Also have some things to do around the house, like putting up a ladder which we took from my grandfather's house. Have to do some paperwork for inheritance stuff from my other grandfather and look into things for the sale of the house (we put my grandfather's house up for sale, and have already received the asking price as a bid from a young couple -- not 2 days after we put it up for sale even -- it's going fast).
                              Yeah, we're getting a nice warmup over here, too. Definitely welcome after the snow.

Great news on the offer for the house!

Comment

Getting the ladder up didn't happen. We didn't have the right size of drill so that's something for when Dad comes round 2 weeks from now. We're going home next weekend since we have to go visit mom at the cemetry (I don't want her coming back to haunt me).

But walked and played Pokemon Go.

Mmm.... imagine Atlantis having their version of the app...

Comment

Working...
                                X