Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    My grandma always used to say the same thing about some snakes, bugs, etc. that they won't hurt you but they'll make you hurt yourself trying to get away from them.
    LOL!! That's very true.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    *gets the mental image of all the bugs, snakes, and other critters getting together every week to compare notes and tally up the score*

They even have a "Scare Crow Of The Month" award.
    This was probably how Monsters Inc came to be.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      LOL!! That's very true.

This whole convo reminds me of the movie Over the Hedge, one of our absolute faves. Cute critters vs the suburbs.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

That wouldn't surprise me AT ALL.

This whole convo reminds me of the movie Over the Hedge, one of our absolute faves. Cute critters vs the suburbs.
        OMG, that sounds hilarious! Gonna have to check that one out.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

OMG, that sounds hilarious! Gonna have to check that one out.
          You'll love it. It has the best collection of actors doing voices ever. Bruce Willis, William Shatner, Steve Carell, Nick Nolte, Eugene Levy, Avril Livigne, Wanda Sykes, Catherine O'Hara and more. Shatner plays a possom who plays dead in hilarious over-acting scenes. And Steve Carell's squirrel is the best.
          sigpic

Comment

There's one line from the film which occasionally creeps into my daily conversations, namely... "It doesn't end this way." ...and my sister obviously replies with, "It doesn't end this way either."

Comment

Sounds like a cute movie. I'll have to watch it.

Right now though, I'm watching Siege 3. The Hugâ„¢ How could you not ship them after that??

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

You'll love it. It has the best collection of actors doing voices ever. Bruce Willis, William Shatner, Steve Carell, Nick Nolte, Eugene Levy, Avril Livigne, Wanda Sykes, Catherine O'Hara and more. Shatner plays a possom who plays dead in hilarious over-acting scenes. And Steve Carell's squirrel is the best.
                OMG. I must see this!

There's one line from the film which occasionally creeps into my daily conversations, namely... "It doesn't end this way." ...and my sister obviously replies with, "It doesn't end this way either."

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                Sounds like a cute movie. I'll have to watch it.

Right now though, I'm watching Siege 3. The Hugâ„¢ How could you not ship them after that??
                Seriously! It's just as obvious as Han's "I know"!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

It's hot and gross here. You guys?

Comment

Cloudy with rain, and next week a heatwave.

Comment

I'll swap you the rain for the heat! We aren't going to get any rain for quite some time. My grass is gonna get crunchy.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                          It's hot and gross here. You guys?
                          Muggy, wet and warm, not hot. Tomorrow should be nice. We're having the fam over for Father's Day. Twin stories will follow I'm sure.

Speaking of which, Thing 2 had to be tested for Covid this week. He had a fever and a cough, so thinking it was the usual ear infection, SR Jr. took him to the doc. He did not like the nose thingy. This was followed by 2 days of waiting and thinking about what all we had to do if he had it. Big sigh of relief. Naturally, being a kid, he was fine the next day. He's trying to grow a couple of teeth, so that was probably it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Muggy, wet and warm, not hot. Tomorrow should be nice.
                            That's about what we've got here too. Then the temps start cranking up again on Monday.

We're having the fam over for Father's Day. Twin stories will follow I'm sure.

Speaking of which, Thing 2 had to be tested for Covid this week. He had a fever and a cough, so thinking it was the usual ear infection, SR Jr. took him to the doc. He did not like the nose thingy. This was followed by 2 days of waiting and thinking about what all we had to do if he had it. Big sigh of relief. Naturally, being a kid, he was fine the next day. He's trying to grow a couple of teeth, so that was probably it.
                            Ah, teething. Poor kid.

Comment

I got scheduled for my minor surgery next Weds. But I had some blood tests on Friday for pre-admission testing and some of the results came back high like WBC, RBC, and a few other things. I don't feel sick. I hope they won't postpone the surgery. I'm supposed to start work on the 29th.

Muggy, wet and warm, not hot. Tomorrow should be nice. We're having the fam over for Father's Day. Twin stories will follow I'm sure.

Poor Thing 2!! I'm glad it wasn't anything serious.

That's about what we've got here too. Then the temps start cranking up again on Monday.
                              I hate summer. Give me snow any day of the week.

Comment

I posted this on Tumblr and I'll post it here too. Hopefully someone can help me out.

I’m looking for an old fic but my fanfiction.net link no longer works. I’ve tried looking on AO3 and can’t find it.

It’s called A Matter of Time. I can’t remember who wrote it. Basically, there’s this ancient device that displaces you in time and Elizabeth keeps hopping from one time to another.

Anyone remember that?

Comment

Working...
                                X