No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Got up a little early for once. Comet TV is starting the cycle all over again with a BSG Season 1 mini-marathon today. So say we all!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    I have to go in for an additional biopsy test on Thursday (this one while laying face down, pinned down, to a table - fun times - NOT). So that means I have to have another covid-19 test, aka a lobotomy, on Monday. Ugh!!
    Eewwwww! Not fun times at all! Hope it goes well. *hugs you*

I haven't watched Supernatural in years, but I'm curious as to how they'll end it. Do you think they will kill them off? I don't know how you end it without killing them off.
    Gotta agree there. It seems like the natural ending for them.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I have to go in for an additional biopsy test on Thursday (this one while laying face down, pinned down, to a table - fun times - NOT). So that means I have to have another covid-19 test, aka a lobotomy, on Monday. Ugh!!
      You'll be prepared for it now... ? Good luck!

You're a little stinker!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Second covid-19 screening was just as bad as the last one. It was the other nostril, so at least I'm even now. People who say it isn't uncomfortable must have a much higher threshold of what "uncomfortable" means than I do.

Now I have to wait for the next biopsy on Thursday. Hopefully that doesn't show anything else, and I'll be one small surgery away from being done.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Got up a little early for once. Comet TV is starting the cycle all over again with a BSG Season 1 mini-marathon today. So say we all!

Eewwwww! Not fun times at all! Hope it goes well. *hugs you*
          *hugs back* Thanks, I need it.

Yeah, cause if there are still monsters out there then they'd still be fighting them so how would it end?

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          You'll be prepared for it now... ? Good luck!
          Thank you!

Comment

Official day one of furlough and I hit the lake bright in early for a long walk. I've been renting from local marinas when I paddle, but I just ordered my very own kayak. I am pumped! I will be a lake bum this summer.

I haven't watched Supernatural in years, but I'm curious as to how they'll end it. Do you think they will kill them off? I don't know how you end it without killing them off.

I haven't watched any of season 15. They just dropped on Netflix so I hope to start them this week. I don't know, I guess I just imagined them driving into the sunset in the Impala with Wayward Son playing. It wouldn't be the best way the story could/should end with an overused cliché trope, but it would be a warm and fuzzies for me (and though they are fictional characters, I'd like to think of them out there killing all the monsters for me ).

Second covid-19 screening was just as bad as the last one. It was the other nostril, so at least I'm even now. People who say it isn't uncomfortable must have a much higher threshold of what "uncomfortable" means than I do.

Now I have to wait for the next biopsy on Thursday. Hopefully that doesn't show anything else, and I'll be one small surgery away from being done.

*hugs back* Thanks, I need it.

Yeah, cause if there are still monsters out there then they'd still be fighting them so how would it end?

Thank you!
            Bunches of hugs to you. That sucks. I had the brain puncturing covid swab and it felt like something was on fire.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

I bet that other nostril had been making fun of the first one so karma came and took it down a notch.

I sincerely hope, I don't ever need a covid-19 test...cause my braincell would be scared for life.

I could be pursuaded to submit to an antibody test since that's a blood test... however, on second thought, I am somewhat fearful of needles so maybe not.

Also, don't put me up for mummification until after I'm dead.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Hope it all goes well! *hugs you*

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                Official day one of furlough and I hit the lake bright in early for a long walk. I've been renting from local marinas when I paddle, but I just ordered my very own kayak. I am pumped! I will be a lake bum this summer.
                Whoo Hoo! Sounds like fun!

I haven't watched any of season 15. They just dropped on Netflix so I hope to start them this week. I don't know, I guess I just imagined them driving into the sunset in the Impala with Wayward Son playing. It wouldn't be the best way the story could/should end with an overused clich� trope, but it would be a warm and fuzzies for me (and though they are fictional characters, I'd like to think of them out there killing all the monsters for me ).
                True, it would certainly be less depressing a way to end it.

Comment

I haven't watched any of season 15. They just dropped on Netflix so I hope to start them this week. I don't know, I guess I just imagined them driving into the sunset in the Impala with Wayward Son playing. It wouldn't be the best way the story could/should end with an overused clich� trope, but it would be a warm and fuzzies for me (and though they are fictional characters, I'd like to think of them out there killing all the monsters for me ).

Bunches of hugs to you. That sucks. I had the brain puncturing covid swab and it felt like something was on fire.
                  I saw that the finale will be sometime in the fall. I think they will do just what you said and let them ride away.

I haven't had the Covid test but I've had both nostrils cauterized to stop bleeding, so there's that. Imagine what looks like a small curling iron stuck up your nose. Fun.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Nope, I don't want to imagine that tiny curling iron at all... nope, nope, nope...

Comment

Oh goodness, SR! I will have nightmares about that image.

A friend of mine had surgery for a deviated septum. She told me stories. They were not pretty. Basically, if you can avoid any kind of treatment in your nose, then you should avoid it at all costs.

Comment

Oh goodness, SR! I will have nightmares about that image.

A friend of mine had surgery for a deviated septum. She told me stories. They were not pretty. Basically, if you can avoid any kind of treatment in your nose, then you should avoid it at all costs.
                        Yep, Mr. SR and I both have a deviated septum. SR Jr. has a double deviated septum, so he had the surgery. As far as I know, there has been little change. They bought a sleep number bed so now when he snores like a foghorn, his wife elevates his side of the bed. LOL
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          they bought a sleep number bed so now when he snores like a foghorn, his wife elevates his side of the bed. LOL

Comment

I'm not following the person, so I've just seen random posts through other people.
                            I finally followed the link, managed to log in (yay me), then battled with Tumblr (still don't understand how it works). There is a lot of clicking, cursing, one unfollow, and then a revelation... oh, that's how reblogging and notes work.

It only took me 15 or so minutes to get there. I call that a win.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Yep, Mr. SR and I both have a deviated septum. SR Jr. has a double deviated septum, so he had the surgery. As far as I know, there has been little change. They bought a sleep number bed so now when he snores like a foghorn, his wife elevates his side of the bed. LOL
                              Whatever works!

I finally followed the link, managed to log in (yay me), then battled with Tumblr (still don't understand how it works). There is a lot of clicking, cursing, one unfollow, and then a revelation... oh, that's how reblogging and notes work.

I saw you on there and commented on your post! It's really quite easy to get around once you're used to it.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Weird, I posted yesterday and it's not here. Damn internet eating my posts again...

Nope, I don't want to imagine that tiny curling iron at all... nope, nope, nope...
                                *shudders and cringes*

Heh, sounds like me with Pillowfort...

Comment

Working...
                                X