No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    I found it at night, leftovers from lunch so nothing terribly gross, just funny as heck. The kiddo has no memory of doing it, however this is the same teen who was making cookies and cracked an egg into the trash instead of the mixing bowl as I watched. This thing is taking a toll in very odd ways, lol.
    Oh dear...

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    LOL!!

That's something I would do in a heartbeat without even realizing it too.
    Same here, I've poured orange juice in my cereal before.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Oh dear...

Same here, I've poured orange juice in my cereal before.
      When I was a little kid my mom accidently poured buttermilk in my cereal. I am still gagging.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        When I was a little kid my mom accidently poured buttermilk in my cereal. I am still gagging.
        I poured orange juice in my coffee in February and took a big sip before I realized. I can't even blame that on the virus
        sigpic
        Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Just today I did the "walk into a room only to forget why you walked into the room" thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
            I poured orange juice in my coffee in February and took a big sip before I realized. I can't even blame that on the virus
            Reminds me of my colleague who loves to draw and paint. So, you can guess where this is going...
            She once put her brush by mistake in her cup of tea instead of her water cup, and nearly drank from the tea a little later.

Luckily she managed to stop herself on time.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            Just today I did the "walk into a room only to forget why you walked into the room" thing.
            Those are the classics... it usually ends with "can't remember what I was here for... meh, it'll come back to me and if it doesn't... oh well, nothing lost."
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Reminds me of my colleague who loves to draw and paint. So, you can guess where this is going...
              She once put her brush by mistake in her cup of tea instead of her water cup, and nearly drank from the tea a little later.

As someone else who draws and paints... *shudder*

Those are the classics... it usually ends with "can't remember what I was here for... meh, it'll come back to me and if it doesn't... oh well, nothing lost."
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Thank goodness!!

Yup, that was pretty much it.

Stay safe, everyone!! (And don't try injecting disinfectant into your body, ok? )
                Last edited by JT-2; 23 April 2020, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Thank goodness!!

Stay safe, everyone!! (And don't try injecting disinfectant into your body, ok? )
                  LoL I'm still laughing at the stupidity of the people who actually believed he said that. Common sense is less common than previously believed.
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

LoL I'm still laughing at the stupidity of the people who actually believed he said that. Common sense is less common than previously believed.
                    LOL, I've never believed it was common, to be honest.

Comment

(And don't try injecting disinfectant into your body, ok? )
                      No, I'm going with some UV-light. Or sun light... I remember the Lycans in Underworld harnessed sunlight and made bullets to kill Vampires.

Comment

That would have been some interesting tea. And I swear, I picked up the OJ again today when I made coffee. At least I caught it today, lol

Thank goodness!!

Or take Clorox baths like Chris Cuomo's wife. I had to look that one up to make sure it was legit.

I think I'll keep the Clorox to counters, door knobs, light switches and stay away from the organic things. Note to self: store disinfectant far away from the coffee and OJ
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Another positive side effect of our lockdown: my cats are now more popular than I am with my colleagues.
                          They are disappointed when Finn or Faro, or both, don't make an appearance during any of my videocalls.

Edit
                          Thought I'd share a video my company made with the help of a lot of us on how we cope with being stuck at home, and working from home. You may or may not spot me at 1:11 (the one with the gladiator helmet on, working in her bedroom -- next to the photo of my colleague with her kids having their mouths ducttaped shut ):

Spoiler:

The title of the video reads: "Not all heroes wear capes"
                          Last edited by Falcon Horus; 25 April 2020, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Another positive side effect of our lockdown: my cats are now more popular than I am with my colleagues.
                            They are disappointed when Finn or Faro, or both, don't make an appearance during any of my videocalls.

Edit
                            Thought I'd share a video my company made with the help of a lot of us on how we cope with being stuck at home, and working from home. You may or may not spot me at 1:11 (the one with the gladiator helmet on, working in her bedroom -- next to the photo of my colleague with her kids having their mouths ducttaped shut ):

Spoiler:

The title of the video reads: "Not all heroes wear capes"
                            That was great. I'm glad you told us how to find you.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Loving that gladiator helmet, Falcon Horus!

That was great. I'm glad you told us how to find you.
                              AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

Working...
                                X