No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    We had a dusting of snow last night. It was pretty (and it has already melted away, so YAY)
    Heh, we had some surprise rain last night and this morning. The weather forecast didn't call for rain!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Hey, good to see you. Lovely art as usual. We are still hanging in there but usually talking about our lives instead of Sparky. LOL
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Heh, we had some surprise rain last night and this morning. The weather forecast didn't call for rain!
      Yeah I didn't know snow was in the forecast. Since we've gotten so little snow this winter, it was certainly a shock to look out the window and see the ground covered.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Yeah I didn't know snow was in the forecast. Since we've gotten so little snow this winter, it was certainly a shock to look out the window and see the ground covered.
        Eeek! That sounds like very much Not Fun.

And speaking of snow, apparently we now have a chance of lowland snow late Friday/early Saturday. Grr. It's March, I though we were done with this nonsense until next winter!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Eeek! That sounds like very much Not Fun.

And speaking of snow, apparently we now have a chance of lowland snow late Friday/early Saturday. Grr. It's March, I though we were done with this nonsense until next winter!
            Well, like I said it was just a dusting and it melted quickly. So all good in the end!

Good luck with your own March weather. As my nephew always likes to point out, we had 1 1/2 feet of snow one April.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Hey, good to see you. Lovely art as usual. We are still hanging in there but usually talking about our lives instead of Sparky. LOL
              I highly reccommend "The Continued Adventures of Thing 1 and Thing 2" ... most entertaining stuff.

Which is basically what a Sparky twin could be like... Imagine the mayhem they could cause in Atlantis.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Well, like I said it was just a dusting and it melted quickly. So all good in the end!

Good luck with your own March weather. As my nephew always likes to point out, we had 1 1/2 feet of snow one April.
                *shudders* I really really hope we don't get snow in April...

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                I highly reccommend "The Continued Adventures of Thing 1 and Thing 2" ... most entertaining stuff.

Which is basically what a Sparky twin could be like... Imagine the mayhem they could cause in Atlantis.
                Oh my...

Comment

Catching up and laughing seeing the snow talk, though I shouldn't because it always snows at least once in March and April here, but it's in the 70's today and forecast to be the same tomorrow. Crossing my fingers we still have spring break to look forward to. We are driving to Florida, so unless any crazy lockdowns pop up all plans are go.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

I'd plan ahead if I were you.

Take precautions and be safe.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                      Catching up and laughing seeing the snow talk, though I shouldn't because it always snows at least once in March and April here, but it's in the 70's today and forecast to be the same tomorrow.
                      Heh, the good news is, the snow seems to have vanished from the forecast; now it's just a few hours of barely measurable rain while it's too warm for any snow to stick on the ground. The bad news is, it's going to be WINDY. *braces for power outages*

Crossing my fingers we still have spring break to look forward to. We are driving to Florida, so unless any crazy lockdowns pop up all plans are go.
                      I'd plan ahead if I were you.

Take precautions and be safe.
                      Seconding this. Have fun, but be vigilant.

Comment

I watched the first few episodes of Torri's latest show "Transplant." It's about a Syrian Doctor in Canada. Torri plays a nurse, I think? I saw it advertised on TV here, and then I noticed Torri somebody responded to someone on Twitter talking about it. They said her character has Dr. Weir's sass, so I decided to check it out. Torri's not the most prominent character, but she is in the equivalent of the opening credits. It's basically another one of those doctor shows, most of which I don't watch, but so far it seems passable as doctor shows go.
                        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                          I watched the first few episodes of Torri's latest show "Transplant." It's about a Syrian Doctor in Canada. Torri plays a nurse, I think? I saw it advertised on TV here, and then I noticed Torri somebody responded to someone on Twitter talking about it. They said her character has Dr. Weir's sass, so I decided to check it out. Torri's not the most prominent character, but she is in the equivalent of the opening credits. It's basically another one of those doctor shows, most of which I don't watch, but so far it seems passable as doctor shows go.
                          Thanks for letting us know! *Adds to list of things I need to find and watch

Comment

Catching up and laughing seeing the snow talk, though I shouldn't because it always snows at least once in March and April here, but it's in the 70's today and forecast to be the same tomorrow. Crossing my fingers we still have spring break to look forward to. We are driving to Florida, so unless any crazy lockdowns pop up all plans are go.
                            I just saw on the news that Disneyworld is currently closed. I hope that wasn't on your agenda!!

Comment

Well.... Belgian government has decided that bars and restaurants are to be closed down from midnight today until the 3rd of April.

We're all to work from home if possible (we just made a schedule for our team), and lessons are suspended (my Python classes too).

All gyms are closed, as are cinemas, holiday parks (not all of them)... I'll be doing my ropeskipping in our garage the next couple of weeks.

Our elderly people in care homes are "locked up". Basically no visitors allowed in, not even family.

Yeah... never thought I'd have to add a pandemic to my list of things to remember in my future... You know, the kind when you're in your old age and you're going "Remember when..."

And to be perfectly honest... I think I'm coming down with something... ...could be a cold or well... you know, what's currently making the rounds.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Winds are picking up, though the worst isn't supposed to start hitting until this evening. *battens down the hatches*

Pretty much all schools and non-essential events are cancelled/gone to online up and down the West Coast.

And to be perfectly honest... I think I'm coming down with something... ...could be a cold or well... you know, what's currently making the rounds.
                                Hopefully it is just a cold, or the typical springtime tree/grass pollen irritating nose and throat nonsense. Please take care of yourself!

Comment

Working...
                                X