No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Falcons are still winning.
    Looks like a good season.
    Here's hoping they keep it up next year!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Poor Rhode Island didn't even make it to a bowl.
    Hmm, I don't think FCS teams participate in bowls, they just do a tournament-style playoff series and championship.

Gonna be interesting to see what happens with USC in the offseason. They did well enough to get to a bowl game but lost it pretty badly, and this year's recruiting class was apparently one of the worst in years.

And if the New England Patriots suck during this Saturday's play off game as much as they did last week, our professional team's going to be out too. But really, if they play as badly as last week then they truly don't deserve to go any further. Last week was embarrassing.
    Yeah, not too impressed with the Seahawks, either. But then, there's a reason why I call it the No Fun League.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Hmm, I don't think FCS teams participate in bowls, they just do a tournament-style playoff series and championship.
      Ah. That just shows you how little I know about college football.

Gonna be interesting to see what happens with USC in the offseason. They did well enough to get to a bowl game but lost it pretty badly, and this year's recruiting class was apparently one of the worst in years.
      Eeek!! That's not good.

Yeah, not too impressed with the Seahawks, either. But then, there's a reason why I call it the No Fun League.
      We've gotten spoiled with the Patriots doing so well for so long, so when they're mediocre it's more disappointing than it really should be. They had an extremely easy season in the first half that allowed them to look, on paper, to be more impressive than they really are.

I'm going over to my brother's house to watch it, but I'll leave at halftime. The game starts at 8:15 and my brother and sister-in-law go to bed very early. Best that way so I can avoid the drunk people on the road after the game is over.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Eeek!! That's not good.
        Definitely not good. Looks like we're now in another one of Those Eras.

We've gotten spoiled with the Patriots doing so well for so long, so when they're mediocre it's more disappointing than it really should be. They had an extremely easy season in the first half that allowed them to look, on paper, to be more impressive than they really are.

I'm going over to my brother's house to watch it, but I'll leave at halftime. The game starts at 8:15 and my brother and sister-in-law go to bed very early. Best that way so I can avoid the drunk people on the road after the game is over.
        My condolences about the Patriots. *hugs* But hey, there's always next year.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Definitely not good. Looks like we're now in another one of Those Eras.
          *shudders* *squishy hugs*

My condolences about the Patriots. *hugs* But hey, there's always next year.
          Thanks! *hugs* They didn't play well enough to win. Even if they had squeaked that one out last night, we wouldn't have been able to win against the Chiefs or the Ravens.

Tom Brady is actuallty a free agent this season, so there's all kinds of talk about him going to another team. Or retiring. Or the coach, Belichick, retiring. It's going to be a long off season until everything is decided. *sigh*

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Hopefully this works, I've been trying to get onto the thread all morning, but the blasted thing keeps giving me 'bad gateway' errors.

ETA: It worked! I can actually see the latest page now! The question is...will it still work tomorrow?

Comment

I swear that I had nothing do with the bad gateways... I haven't set my teeth in any of the wiring lately. I've been a good Lemming.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Yay, I can still get into the forum! The bad gateway fart must've passed.

I swear that I had nothing do with the bad gateways... I haven't set my teeth in any of the wiring lately. I've been a good Lemming.

Comment

I was afraid it was me. I posted and then the page went down.

Comment

Woops... did you break the internet?

I'm sure we can fix it.

Comment

I'm sure we can fix it.

Yup, I did it!! Bwahahahaha!!!

Comment

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Ugh, another early morning for me...time to go pillage the village on the mainland!

I'm sure we can fix it.
                          It was the Minions! The Minions, I tell you!

Comment

It was the Minions! The Minions, I tell you!
                            This seems appropriate then...

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43027[/ATTACH]

Yes, on Tumblr we call him our lovable dork.

I didn't know Matt Lanter had a role in the movie. I know he was the voice of Anakin in the cartoons. What did he do in the movie? I'll be on the lookout for it the next time I see it.
                              I'll blame work overload on my brain failure. He was on an episode of the Mandalorian, sorry.

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Hopefully this works, I've been trying to get onto the thread all morning, but the blasted thing keeps giving me 'bad gateway' errors.

ETA: It worked! I can actually see the latest page now! The question is...will it still work tomorrow?
                              Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Yay, I can still get into the forum! The bad gateway fart must've passed.

Lol. I thought it was just my computer or internet connection.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Hi, miss me? We spent a long weekend in New Jersey because Mr. SR's 99 year old aunt passed away. It was sad but we had a lovely time visiting with the cousins. Somehow in the course of one conversation Mr. SR mentioned that we went to a Stargate convention. His cousin who is an attorney in Seattle jumped all over us and was very jealous. Then we had to explain to the rest of them what it was all about. We never got around to discussing Sparky, but I would love to know what she thinks. I probably won't see her again until the next family funeral. That's how it goes these days.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X