Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    I've broken down and put TP on Amazon subscription for auto-delivery. That and coffee. My priorities, lol.
    What a great idea. *runs to check*
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

I understand that about past experiences with snow. For us in TN it was the blizzard of 93. We had to tow my car out from under the snow drift.

I'm more of a orange juice, baking supplies, cheese, and soup shopper for my pre-snow grocery store raid. I never really drink milk, I only use it when I need to in recipes. Sadly my doctor would like me to try giving up dairy. All I could think was "but my cheese! And pizza!" I just bought the Aldi cheese advent calendar too. (And the wine one, though I suspect I'll be dragging that one out for months.)
      OMG, I could never give up my cheese. I don't drink milk much either, but they'll only get my cheese from my cold dead hands, LOL!

You have the most amazing views in the PNW! I can't wait to get back. Still angry about the work trip that forced me to cancel the one from earlier this year.
      You'll get back, never fear! Though hopefully it will be in summer so the weather is nice.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Don't forget the toilet paper. Do people just keep as much TP as they need for a few days? Personally, I stock up when it's on sale.
      Same here. We've got like, three 12-packs of giant super mega rolls in our overflow supplies cabinet...I think we're covered for at least a month.

I've broken down and put TP on Amazon subscription for auto-delivery. That and coffee. My priorities, lol.
      What a great idea. *runs to check*
      Hmmm, now there's a thought...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

OMG, I could never give up my cheese. I don't drink milk much either, but they'll only get my cheese from my cold dead hands, LOL!
        Me neither. I love me some cheese. Even the stinky kind.

Hmmm, now there's a thought...
        I did some math so my results are probably wrong and I'm pretty sure the specials my grocery store has occasionally are better than the Amazon price. I'll get Mr. SR to check my results.
        sigpic

Comment

I love me some cheese. Even the stinky kind.
          Even the blue ones...?

I'll take a nice Gouda, or a Coeur de Lyon brie with honey and appleslices, or a Babybel... a melted babybel... yummy...

My sister's lactose intolerant so no cheese for her, unless it's lacto-free.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Even the blue ones...?

I'll take a nice Gouda, or a Coeur de Lyon brie with honey and appleslices, or a Babybel... a melted babybel... yummy...

My sister's lactose intolerant so no cheese for her, unless it's lacto-free.
            Especially the blue ones. I would kill for Gorgonzola. Well not literally. Love Gouda and Brie. Babybel is very popular here also. But a very very sharp aged Cheddar is my fave. SK probably knows Tillamook. We visited the factory in Oregon and OMG. The ice cream is to die for also and it recently became available in this area. SR. Jr. actually texted me to tell me about it. As American cheeses go, this is the pinnacle.
            sigpic

Comment

Wow, Gorgonzola... you have my deepest cheese respects.

Comment

Wow, Gorgonzola... you have my deepest cheese respects.
                *Takes a bow* I discovered Gorgonzola in Barcelona where I had the best pasta dish with clams and Gorgonzola I had ever imagined. It was heaven in my mouth.
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Especially the blue ones. I would kill for Gorgonzola. Well not literally. Love Gouda and Brie. Babybel is very popular here also. But a very very sharp aged Cheddar is my fave. SK probably knows Tillamook. We visited the factory in Oregon and OMG. The ice cream is to die for also and it recently became available in this area. SR. Jr. actually texted me to tell me about it. As American cheeses go, this is the pinnacle.
                  Tillamook! Oh man, gotta love me some Tillamook. Their extra sharp Cheddars are so yummy, and their reserve cheeses are amazing. *drools* And their ice cream! Can't. Get. Enough.

*Takes a bow* I discovered Gorgonzola in Barcelona where I had the best pasta dish with clams and Gorgonzola I had ever imagined. It was heaven in my mouth.
                  Mmmm, Gorgonzola....
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Tillamook! Oh man, gotta love me some Tillamook. Their extra sharp Cheddars are so yummy, and their reserve cheeses are amazing. *drools* And their ice cream! Can't. Get. Enough.

Mmmm, Gorgonzola....
                    I knew we thought alike.
                    sigpic

Comment

Mmmmmm Gouda.

The RI Rams were ahead for some of the game yesterday against Maine, but ultimately lost.

Did any of you see the brawl in the NFL match between the Browns and the Steelers? It was embarrassing.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

I knew we thought alike.
                        Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        Mmmmmm Gouda.
                        Cheese lovers unite!

Did any of you see the brawl in the NFL match between the Browns and the Steelers? It was embarrassing.
                        I was like, 'wait a second, this is football, not hockey!'

Speaking of football, here's this week's College Football Roundup! Virginia Tech beat Georgia Tech in a shutout 45-0, USC beat Cal 41-17, Rhode Island lost to Maine in a close 34-30, Tennessee had a bye this week, Air Force beat Colorado State 38-21, and Navy fell to Notre Dame 52-20. On to Week 13!

Comment

Air Force is going great!

And Belgium kicked Russia's butt last night in European Qualifying matches of football -- 4 goals to 1.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Air Force is going great!

And Belgium kicked Russia's butt last night in European Qualifying matches of football -- 4 goals to 1.
                            Awesome!

Comment

Mmmmmm Gouda.

The RI Rams were ahead for some of the game yesterday against Maine, but ultimately lost.

Everybody was talking about that. I got the scoop from the checkout guy at Safeway. LOL He was quite upset. I hope that idiot never plays football again.
                              sigpic

Comment

Woohoo!! Yay for you! I love it when a little nation takes down a large one. That whole David and Goliath thing.

Everybody was talking about that. I got the scoop from the checkout guy at Safeway. LOL He was quite upset. I hope that idiot never plays football again.
                                Yeah, he won't be playing for awhile. The QB kinda started the whole thing so I think he should be punished too. I just read that he's getting a fine but no suspension.

Comment

Working...
                                X