Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    It will be a multipart series of award winning films... We should start thinking about Thing 1 and 2 merchandise soon.
    I'm sure their parents would love that. We are all already working on the college fund. And it would be better than most of what you see on the screen today, especially TV.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I'm sure their parents would love that. We are all already working on the college fund. And it would be better than most of what you see on the screen today, especially TV.
      I'd love to contribute to that college fund... T-shirts are always a win for me.

Can't go wrong with T-shirts.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

You're welcome. I'm sure there will be much more to come. The latest is that they have discovered the wine cooler and love messing with the controls on the front. Now they've gone too far.
        Uh oh. Messing with the wine cooler controls is just a step too far.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          Uh oh. Messing with the wine cooler controls is just a step too far.
          Crossing lines at such young age...

I was just thinking... Thing 1 and Thing 2 could be the perfect inspiration for a Sparky kids story... Imagine the mayhem a twin could get up to in Atlantis.

Imagining Elizabeth --> &
          While Sheppard --> (beaming with pride when his kids have ruined Rodney's day again)

Comment

I was just thinking... Thing 1 and Thing 2 could be the perfect inspiration for a Sparky kids story... Imagine the mayhem a twin could get up to in Atlantis.

While Sheppard --> (beaming with pride when his kids have ruined Rodney's day again)
            Ronon: Why is my weapon sticky?
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Best not to ask, Ronon, I don't think you want to know.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

You're welcome. I'm sure there will be much more to come. The latest is that they have discovered the wine cooler and love messing with the controls on the front. Now they've gone too far.
                Oh dear, they've crossed the Rubicon now.

Now that would be fun! (well, maybe not so much for Rodney... )

Best not to ask, Ronon, I don't think you want to know.
                Hmm, I don't think I want to know, either...
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Here's this week's College Football Roundup! It was a good week for everyone as USC beat Colorado 35-31, Tennessee beat South Carolina 41-21, Virginia Tech has a bye this week, and in Atlantis, Navy beat Tulane 41-38, and Air Force beat Utah State 31-7. On to next week!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I just looked up the Rhode Island Rams football. They're 1-7. Yikes. I'll stick with the Patriots.

Comment

*does happy dance* The Falcons played a good game!

Comment

Happy 25th Anniversary Stargate franchise! Anyone planning to have a mini watchathon of anything to celebrate? Trying to think of last minute snacks to accompany whatever I watch. All I got for ideas are popcorn, blue jello and turkey sandwiches.

Hands down- this just made my day!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Here's this week's College Football Roundup! It was a good week for everyone as USC beat Colorado 35-31, Tennessee beat South Carolina 41-21, Virginia Tech has a bye this week, and in Atlantis, Navy beat Tulane 41-38, and Air Force beat Utah State 31-7. On to next week!
                        Three more and we could be bowl eligible. The odds are not in our favor, but I'll take this win.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                          Happy 25th Anniversary Stargate franchise! Anyone planning to have a mini watchathon of anything to celebrate?
                          I'll celebrate when stargate is back from the dead...

However, my day was made earlier today when none other than the real Dean Devlin liked a post I wrote on twitter in reply to a Gateworld article. About how it feels like déjà-vu with MGM dragging their feet to do anything meaningful with their IP and how many more websites, podcasts, events and whatnot fans have to organize or create to show them it's still worth it.

Anywho... I have to practice writing my calligrapy later today, or I think I'll get an earful from my teacher tomorrow.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                            Happy 25th Anniversary Stargate franchise! Anyone planning to have a mini watchathon of anything to celebrate? Trying to think of last minute snacks to accompany whatever I watch. All I got for ideas are popcorn, blue jello and turkey sandwiches.
                            Hmm, I wonder what we could substitute for tava beans?

I'll celebrate when stargate is back from the dead...

However, my day was made earlier today when none other than the real Dean Devlin liked a post I wrote on twitter in reply to a Gateworld article. About how it feels like déjà-vu with MGM dragging their feet to do anything meaningful with their IP and how many more websites, podcasts, events and whatnot fans have to organize or create to show them it's still worth it.
                            I guess at this point it'll take a change in leadership at MGM before anything happens.

Anywho... I have to practice writing my calligrapy later today, or I think I'll get an earful from my teacher tomorrow.
                            Ruh-oh!

Comment

Put some real effort into my calligraphy practice.
                              Wrote the holy grail riddle from The Da Vinci Code and put it in my replica cryptex. Made it look like a real message.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Put some real effort into my calligraphy practice.
                                Wrote the holy grail riddle from The Da Vinci Code and put it in my replica cryptex. Made it look like a real message.
                                Ooooh, neat! Hope your teacher likes it!

Comment

Working...
                                X