Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    OMG. Glad some of you were able to stay clear headed and dissolve the chaos. See- that's exactly the kind of nightmare scenario that I was imagining. No, actually, I'm imagining worse, like having to pass by a large tourist bus while on the edge of a steep cliff. Gulp. Trains it is.
    It was a garbage truck and there was a rock wall...

Or the camper van and the rock wall...

Or the other SUV and a chasm not worth reminding myself.

Also, 30% steep uphill -- done it.

Full insurance on the Mokka this time which came in handy since I scratched the mirror on the lefthand side when I got too close to a wall. Oops...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Full insurance on the Mokka this time which came in handy since I scratched the mirror on the lefthand side when I got too close to a wall. Oops...
      Have you ever been to the Amalfi Coast? Scary stuff. All the tour buses have scrapes on the sides.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Have you ever been to the Amalfi Coast? Scary stuff. All the tour buses have scrapes on the sides.
        Nope, but I can vividly imagine it.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

ZOMG... Yeah, that's definitely the stuff of my driving nightmares...

Yikes!

Nope, but I can vividly imagine it.
          As can I...
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

My sister said it best when we passed another bus on the road: "These drivers need balls of steel to drive here."

Comment

My sister said it best when we passed another bus on the road: "These drivers need balls of steel to drive here."
              That's what they told us on the Amalfi Coast. The drivers almost play a game of chicken, but it was amazing how they maneuver to pass each other. They was much handwaving and cheering by all of us.
              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

I'd have to agree with that, LOL!

That's what they told us on the Amalfi Coast. The drivers almost play a game of chicken, but it was amazing how they maneuver to pass each other. They was much handwaving and cheering by all of us.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

Just watched New Order, and so excited to see wee Torri as Elizabeth Weir 2.0. She works so well with Daniel, and she totally owned those negotiations with those three Goa'uld representatives.

Comment

Just watched New Order, and so excited to see wee Torri as Elizabeth Weir 2.0. She works so well with Daniel, and she totally owned those negotiations with those three Goa'uld representatives.
                      I really like the relationship between Daniel and Elizabeth. Mutual respect.

And yeah, it's so awesome how she takes charge.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

One of my faves! It's really too bad we only got Daniel in Atlantis so briefly; he interacted with Elizabeth only a little in SG-1's The Pegasus Project, and Elizabeth was long gone in SGA's First Contact/Lost Tribe.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Comment

Yeah I always thought Daniel was a good fit with the Atlantis guys, I wouldn't have minded seeing at least a little more of him there.
                            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                              Yeah I always thought Daniel was a good fit with the Atlantis guys, I wouldn't have minded seeing at least a little more of him there.
                              Come to think of it, wasn't there originally some sort of talk about ending SG-1 with Season 7 and SGA continuing the franchise solo, with Daniel moving over to Atlantis full-time? But then they decided to keep SG-1 on in parallel with SGA. I could be misremembering of course...

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Come to think of it, wasn't there originally some sort of talk about ending SG-1 with Season 7 and SGA continuing the franchise solo, with Daniel moving over to Atlantis full-time? But then they decided to keep SG-1 on in parallel with SGA. I could be misremembering of course...
                                I remember something like that also. Didn't we think he was going to replace Elizabeth? But I think it would have been the Danny and Rodney show, so that worked out okay.

We had a wonderful and tiring weekend babysitting the twins while their parents went off to celebrate their anniversary and sleep for a full uninterrupted 8 hours. Mr. SR's legs are sore from carrying the 23 pounds up and down the stairs and repeating with the other one. I can't manage it and have trouble lifting them out of the crib but Thing 1 stands up and lifts his little arms for me so that helps. Thing 2 makes his What? face, so my back is a bit tender also. We have mastered "pattycake pattycake" and "put him in the pan" but we have an issue with "roll him over roll him over." We'll work on that later. Thing 2 enjoys randomly waving "bye bye" and Thing 1 is practicing to be a drummer. Such fun. They have their first birthday in a couple of weeks also.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X