No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Packed and ready to fly out to the UK tomorrow...
    Off to the lake district for a week.
    Have a great trip!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Packed and ready to fly out to the UK tomorrow...
      Off to the lake district for a week.
      Have a wonderful time!!

My streak of favorite characters dying is continuing on. Just saw a Days of our Lives spoiler that the cute guy I've been crushing on is going to die this week. Why do all my favorite characters die????
      Last edited by JT-2; 03 August 2019, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Have a great trip!
        Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Have a wonderful time!!
        We're off to a great start... ...a problem with the luggage conveyor belt at the airport made sure our luggage did not arrive in London with us. More annoyed that the airlines didn't tell us upfront this was possible, then that we don't have our luggage with us right now. The belt had been down since 6am this morning, and we checked in at 8:30, and nobody said a word.

Next we're a lot later at the car rental company so they don't have a car available, at least not the one we asked and the guy wants to give us an Vauxhall Astra which is much smaller in size than a Vauxhall Mokka which was the car we wanted. Much back and forth between him and the lot... eventually got our Mokka and off we went, without our luggage.

2 hours later than expected we had to skip our first stone circle and instead straight on towards the largest ASDA in the neighborhood of where we stay (5 hours north from London, the Lake District) to buy a few new undies (Supergirl & Toy Story themed, I kid you not) and an extra t-shirt cause we just got the clothes we're wearing.

Luckily I have the good sense of putting my medication in my backpack... but I only have enough for a few days so they better make sure that luggage arrives in the next 24-48 hours or they're gonna have hell to pay.

Also, spotty internet (read: lousy connection)... so can't check our email for information... and aw man... this better not be the vacation from hell.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

We're off to a great start... ...a problem with the luggage conveyor belt at the airport made sure our luggage did not arrive in London with us. More annoyed that the airlines didn't tell us upfront this was possible, then that we don't have our luggage with us right now. The belt had been down since 6am this morning, and we checked in at 8:30, and nobody said a word.

Next we're a lot later at the car rental company so they don't have a car available, at least not the one we asked and the guy wants to give us an Vauxhall Astra which is much smaller in size than a Vauxhall Mokka which was the car we wanted. Much back and forth between him and the lot... eventually got our Mokka and off we went, without our luggage.

2 hours later than expected we had to skip our first stone circle and instead straight on towards the largest ASDA in the neighborhood of where we stay (5 hours north from London, the Lake District) to buy a few new undies (Supergirl & Toy Story themed, I kid you not) and an extra t-shirt cause we just got the clothes we're wearing.

Luckily I have the good sense of putting my medication in my backpack... but I only have enough for a few days so they better make sure that luggage arrives in the next 24-48 hours or they're gonna have hell to pay.

Also, spotty internet (read: lousy connection)... so can't check our email for information... and aw man... this better not be the vacation from hell.
          Oh no! I hope you get your luggage back soon, that is a totally sucktastic start to the vacay!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh no! I hope you get your luggage back soon, that is a totally sucktastic start to the vacay!
            Good news: our luggage arrived yesterday evening.

Which was right on time cause we went for a short walk in the afternoon, and got appropriately drenched.

Also, just discovered that Beatrix Potter, the Beatrix Potter, stayed in the house next to ours. She walked these grounds more than 100 years ago. Painted these same sights we're looking out on... that is so cool.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Which was right on time cause we went for a short walk in the afternoon, and got appropriately drenched.
              Yay! That's good to hear!

Also, just discovered that Beatrix Potter, the Beatrix Potter, stayed in the house next to ours. She walked these grounds more than 100 years ago. Painted these same sights we're looking out on... that is so cool.
              That's very very cool!

Comment

Now that's more like it! That is super cool. Hopefully that rocky start to your vacay is far behind you.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                  Now that's more like it! That is super cool. Hopefully that rocky start to your vacay is far behind you.
                  It is...

Onwards with a lot of fun activities...

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

It is...

Looking forward to hearing all about it!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Comment

Someone on Tumblr posted gifs of Amanda Tapping's interview for SGA season 4 "a new leader" bit on the DVD and it just reminded me all over again how pissed off I was, and always will be, over what they did. I don't let go of grudges easily. Nothing Mallozzi ever says will change that.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                          Someone on Tumblr posted gifs of Amanda Tapping's interview for SGA season 4 "a new leader" bit on the DVD and it just reminded me all over again how pissed off I was, and always will be, over what they did. I don't let go of grudges easily. Nothing Mallozzi ever says will change that.
                          Just saw that pic set and ugh. I'd gladly have traded the leather outfits (even though Lizzie did look totally hawt in hers) if it meant we could have Lizzie back permanently.

Comment

It is...

How's the rental car treating you? I'm still nervous to book a car for Scotland. Not sure I want to deal with the narrow roads or driving on the left
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                              How's the rental car treating you? I'm still nervous to book a car for Scotland. Not sure I want to deal with the narrow roads or driving on the left
                              SR Jr and the missus went to Scotland with a group of friends a few years ago. They rented a car and did a really neat driving tour. The rental car ended up with a few dents because of the left/right thing mostly from cutting corners too sharp not from other cars. They said the rental company said it happens all the time. I don't know if they got charged a lot for it. Once they got the hang of it, I think it went mostly okay. The roads are really narrow in places though. They loved the pubs and the Scotch distilleries, which come to think of it, may account for the dents.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Just saw that pic set and ugh. I'd gladly have traded the leather outfits (even though Lizzie did look totally hawt in hers) if it meant we could have Lizzie back permanently.
                                That whole "special feature" on the DVD made my blood boil. Sam is so wonderful, bla bla bla. Whatever.

Comment

Working...
                                X