No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday! No angst on my end, I just got back from the mainland with my happy happy Mustang, all repaired and oil changed and everything!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    Right? We don't even have to throw the names out. We know who the major offenders of 2019 are.
    Yup. Evil, vile people they are...

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Here's a pic of Thing 1 that might remind you of someone. Evidently he has a double crown.
    Spoiler:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]42984[/ATTACH]
    Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    OMG, Thing 1 has the Joe hair (TM)!!! Too cute!
    Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    JOHN SHEPPARD COSPLAY FOR KIDS!!!
    OMG, what they said! That's so adorkable! If SGA had still been on, I'd be daring you to dare SR Jr. and Mrs. SR Jr. to dress Thing 1 as Sheppard for Halloween!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      OMG, what they said! That's so adorkable! If SGA had still been on, I'd be daring you to dare SR Jr. and Mrs. SR Jr. to dress Thing 1 as Sheppard for Halloween!
      And Thing 2 could be Rodney. In fact he loves to eat and always cries for more. Mac and cheese is his fave.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And Thing 2 could be Rodney. In fact he loves to eat and always cries for more. Mac and cheese is his fave.
        Oh my gosh, I'm cracking up imagining toddler Sheppard and McKay. I'm with Scary Kitty. That would have been the cutest Halloween idea.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! That's so precious!

Oh my gosh, I'm cracking up imagining toddler Sheppard and McKay. I'm with Scary Kitty. That would have been the cutest Halloween idea.
          Heck, now that I know Thing 2 is totes a McKay, I say GO FOR IT!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! That's so precious!

Heck, now that I know Thing 2 is totes a McKay, I say GO FOR IT!
            Yes! Or cosplayer as I think FH mentioned. Which reminds me of the cosplay at the Stargate convention- there were a Nox father and daughter. That little girl was so stinking adorable.

Speaking of conventions, Creation has announced several guests for the Chicago 2020. Joe's back as is Amanda Tapping and Michael Shanks. Jewell Staite is on the list as is Ben Browder- which I am super excited about. Two of my favorite leading men in one weekend. Wowza!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Yes! Or cosplayer as I think FH mentioned. Which reminds me of the cosplay at the Stargate convention- there were a Nox father and daughter. That little girl was so stinking adorable.
              Awwwww!

Speaking of conventions, Creation has announced several guests for the Chicago 2020. Joe's back as is Amanda Tapping and Michael Shanks. Jewell Staite is on the list as is Ben Browder- which I am super excited about. Two of my favorite leading men in one weekend. Wowza!
              Oooh, sounds like a good one!

Comment

Ooooh! That sounds great!!

Comment

A convention that is a year away -- anything can happen.

I have one coming up in 3 months where they just announced the first actor -- none other than the guy who played Tormund Giantsbane in Game of Thrones. Now, I want them to also invite Gwendolyn Christie and Nicolas Coster-Waldau, and have a Tormund/Brienne/Jamie reunion.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

True.

I have one coming up in 3 months where they just announced the first actor -- none other than the guy who played Tormund Giantsbane in Game of Thrones. Now, I want them to also invite Gwendolyn Christie and Nicolas Coster-Waldau, and have a Tormund/Brienne/Jamie reunion.
                    I hope it happens for you!!!

How are you dealing with the heat? I've heard it's really messing things up.

Comment

How are you dealing with the heat? I've heard it's really messing things up.
                      Yesterday was too hot.

My car proudly stated, as I got in to leave work, that it was 41° Celsius. And instead of lowering that temperature, he added 3 more degrees as I was driving home. I couldn't even open the windows (my airco is on low setting in the car cause I really don't like it -- gives me a headache) cause it felt like blowing hot air in your face with a hairdryer.

And then it threatened to rain in the evening, combined with some thunderstorms but nada... a bit of thunder and lightning, some threatening clouds but not a drop of rain...

There was also chaos in public transport with trains getting stuck on tracks and the airco giving up so people trapped in overheating trains. Roads that suffered from the heat.

Yeah, we're not used to that kind of hot weather... at all.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Now THAT would be awesome! Here's hoping it happens!

Yesterday was too hot.

My car proudly stated, as I got in to leave work, that it was 41° Celsius. And instead of lowering that temperature, he added 3 more degrees as I was driving home. I couldn't even open the windows (my airco is on low setting in the car cause I really don't like it -- gives me a headache) cause it felt like blowing hot air in your face with a hairdryer.

And then it threatened to rain in the evening, combined with some thunderstorms but nada... a bit of thunder and lightning, some threatening clouds but not a drop of rain...

There was also chaos in public transport with trains getting stuck on tracks and the airco giving up so people trapped in overheating trains. Roads that suffered from the heat.

Yeah, we're not used to that kind of hot weather... at all.
                        *shudders* Yeah, when it gets bad enough to start screwing up public transit, it's really really bad. *sends cooler weather vibes*

Comment

*shudders* Yeah, when it gets bad enough to start screwing up public transit, it's really really bad. *sends cooler weather vibes*
                          Those cooler vibes have arrived. IT'S RAINING!! Has been all day and temperature's gone down to a perfect 22° Celsius -- half what it was 2 days ago. I'm loving it.

Comment

Those cooler vibes have arrived. IT'S RAINING!! Has been all day and temperature's gone down to a perfect 22° Celsius -- half what it was 2 days ago. I'm loving it.
                            Yay!!! Yeah, I was reading about the roads getting torn up and stuff. Crazy!! I'm glad it's over for now.

Comment

Yay!!! Yeah, I was reading about the roads getting torn up and stuff. Crazy!! I'm glad it's over for now.
                              Yup, Belgium in shambles...

We are when it's too cold and snowing, and when it's too hot and ... well, too hot. Balances each other out perfectly.

Comment

Yup, Belgium in shambles...

We are when it's too cold and snowing, and when it's too hot and ... well, too hot. Balances each other out perfectly.
                                Please tell them to get everything fixed up before I get there on Sept. 22. Just sayin'. We have a bus tour of Brussels plus a walking tour of some places in the morning. Then we do Bruges in the afternoon plus overnight there. My feet hurt already. Then on to Paris in the morning.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X