Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Bwahahahaha!!!! Now that's funny! You have me laughing so hard I'm crying too. I was wondering why you said to hang in there. I was like "huh"?

Oh, yeah, Jensen Ackles is a very pretty man.
    Here we go again, but I still remember when Jensen was Eric Brady on Days. He went off to Colorado and was never seen again.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Here we go again, but I still remember when Jensen was Eric Brady on Days. He went off to Colorado and was never seen again.
      He's now played by a guy with black hair. But yes, I remember that too.

Comment

11th of July -- day off (thank you Flemish weavers who kicked French butt 717 years ago)

So, it shall be spend watching a French film... ...Un Long Dimanche De Fiancailles (= A Very Long Engagement). And basically do nothing but lazy around.

Should also continue Stargate rewatch maybe... I long to finish SG-1 and start SGA.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          11th of July -- day off (thank you Flemish weavers who kicked French butt 717 years ago)

So, it shall be spend watching a French film... ...Un Long Dimanche De Fiancailles (= A Very Long Engagement). And basically do nothing but lazy around.

Should also continue Stargate rewatch maybe... I long to finish SG-1 and start SGA.
          Enjoy your day. We had to get a new cable box yesterday which means my dozens of shows recorded from various channels are gone. Back to square one. *big sigh*
          sigpic

Comment

Goddammit, I love that film so much. *happy sigh*

Anywho... I hope you remembered which shows you had recorded.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
              Ahhhahahaha. I'm such a goof. All my fault. You said it- speaking of soaps, but I somehow interpreted it as your life compared to soap operas and thought your real life crush kissed his ex. Tears are streaming down my face as I laugh at myself. Though I did wonder how you knew the crush kissed his ex...should have put that together, eh? I'll be laughing at myself all day for that one.
              Bwahahahaha!!!! Now that's funny! You have me laughing so hard I'm crying too. I was wondering why you said to hang in there. I was like "huh"?
              OMFG you two are hilarious! Now I'm laughing!

I think I vaguely remember that too...

Enjoy your day. We had to get a new cable box yesterday which means my dozens of shows recorded from various channels are gone. Back to square one. *big sigh*
              Oh that sucks! I hope they're all available on demand so you can get them back.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Have a great day off!!!

Don't you hate that? I had some of the winter Olympics stored on my cable box, only to lose it when I switched carriers.

You can't get that back.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                OMFG you two are hilarious! Now I'm laughing!
                That whole thing gave me a very good chuckle. I can see why she thought that, upon rereading my posts. I'll have to be clearer.

Comment

Oh, yeah, Jensen Ackles is a very pretty man.
                  Still can't believe I did that. My brain this week- one of my clients has new ownership so I've been on deck all week fielding questions.
                  Loved the SPN episode where Sam and Dean were in another reality and playing actors in a TV show about their lives. They were reading their bio's online and brought up a clip from Jensen being on Days. He was so young!

Where are you with SG1? SG1 and SGA is on deck after SPN. I felt like a slacker at convention because I knew every reference for SGA, any episode name or something that happened, but a lot of SG1 is getting lost in the abyss of my brain.

Ugh. What a gut punch! It should be like a phone- they should be able to transfer that over.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Goddammit, I love that film so much. *happy sigh*

Anywho... I hope you remembered which shows you had recorded.
                    I'm a clever little minx. I took pics of my list of series to be recorded on the DVR. Now I have only to reprogram them. It will take awhile but I've done it before. Maybe someday they've figure a way to carry them over. Most of it was HGTV stuff. Luckily it's summer and all the good shows are on a break.
                    sigpic

Comment

Where are you with SG1?
                      Season 7 -- next episode is Grace. I think that's nearly halfway the season.

I'm a clever little minx. I took pics of my list of series to be recorded on the DVR.
                      Oh darn, that is smart.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Loved the SPN episode where Sam and Dean were in another reality and playing actors in a TV show about their lives. They were reading their bio's online and brought up a clip from Jensen being on Days. He was so young!
                        LMAO! They did The Thing!

I'm a clever little minx. I took pics of my list of series to be recorded on the DVR. Now I have only to reprogram them. It will take awhile but I've done it before. Maybe someday they've figure a way to carry them over. Most of it was HGTV stuff. Luckily it's summer and all the good shows are on a break.
                        Clever indeed! You'll be back up and running in no time!
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Clever indeed! You'll be back up and running in no time!
                          Indeed. As I was surfing the guide yesterday looking for my shows I stumbled across the 1995 Pride and Prejudice series on PBS that somehow I had missed. Now I am a happy girl.

So it begins: twin update:
                          Spoiler:
                          SR Jr. sent us a video showing the twins apparently wrestling. Thing 1 has Thing 2 pinned while Thing 2 is trying desperately to push him off and kicking him in the head repeatedly. Both are laughing hysterically. It will all be fun and games until someone loses an eye.
                          sigpic

Comment

That eye might get lost sooner, rather than later...

Comment

Oh dear. Sounds like the twins are in for a lot of emergency room visits!

Comment

I hate summer. It's currently 7:45 pm and the "feel like" temp is 90 F (32 C).

Comment

Working...
                                X