Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    John out of frame: "I swear, we're just friends."
    Teyla and Ronon in the frame looking like that.
    John out of frame: "We're not?"
    Ronon: "Did that kiss feel like a 'just friends' kiss?"

Nicely done!

Rodney: The open mouths kinda sealed it.

Comment

Kate out of frame (cause you know she's there): "In my professional opinion as a couple's therapist..."
      Elizabeth out of frame: *intense glare*
      Kate out of frame: [mumbling] "Never mind."
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Later.....

Teyla: We all know Elizabeth. Why is John so insistent to hide things?
        Elizabeth: I don't know. I'm ready to make things public but John's not ready.
        Kate: There are many psychological reasons behind his hesitance. But the simple explanation is - men are dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          Teyla: We all know Elizabeth. Why is John so insistent to hide things?
          Elizabeth: I don't know. I'm ready to make things public but John's not ready.
          Kate: There are many psychological reasons behind his hesitance. But the simple explanation is - men are dumb.

Comment

Where is everybody??

Some pics to liven up the thread:

What's personal space, John?

Somebody needs to come up with a quote for this. My brain is too tired to come up with anything.
            That's the- "Just friends? Yeah. Don't even bother." Kind of expression.

I've been quiet because I'm in Chicago! I logged 10.5 miles yesterday walking and about 7 the day before that. Today is another museum day, Adler, Field and the Hamilton Exhibition. Yesterday was Art Institute and Contemporary Art Museum and a self-tour of street art downtown. Tomorrow is my unplanned day and I"m ready just to stroll through some more neighborhoods at my own pace and relax.

Keep the pics coming! I'm sure I'll be winding down again early tonight and I'll log back in to see the goods. Goodness knows they make me smile way too much.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

If you're in Chicago... and this is gonna sound ridiculous considering the size of that city... you may bump into some stargate actors... Isn't that Gateway convention this weekend in Chicago? (unless you're heading to it)

Comment

If you're in Chicago... and this is gonna sound ridiculous considering the size of that city... you may bump into some stargate actors... Isn't that Gateway convention this weekend in Chicago? (unless you're heading to it)
                Yes, it is this weekend. That's bringing back fond memories of when I went to that convention many years ago with Irish Eyes. God, Joe was gorgeous.... but awkward (I felt for him). And Torri was so sweet and pretty. And I remember that Jewel was a tiny little thing, and Robert Picardo was really nice.

Zandra's AshesI'm glad you're enjoying your trip! I'll try to post some more pics later.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday and Greetings from the Sparky Northwest Command!

My computer is finally set up, the TV is working, my crops are watered, my skin is clear, and life is good! Now if only I could get my computer to talk to the printer (we're gonna need to get wifi boosters probably).

Ugh, JT-2, I feel you on the car troubles. My car's odometer just died. Plus there's the water pump and temp control that's dying, and the windshield's got a lovely pair of cracks from the same chip caused by a gravel hit. I don't even want to think about what it's going to cost, it'll probably be just as heinous as yours. *hugs*

Zandra's Ashes, hope you're having fun on your trip, it sounds awesome!

Falcon Horus, glad you had a great time at the BBQ, and enjoy your trip this summer!

SR, as always, the twins are hilarious!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday and Greetings from the Sparky Northwest Command!

My computer is finally set up, the TV is working, my crops are watered, my skin is clear, and life is good! Now if only I could get my computer to talk to the printer (we're gonna need to get wifi boosters probably).

Ugh, JT-2, I feel you on the car troubles. My car's odometer just died. Plus there's the water pump and temp control that's dying, and the windshield's got a lovely pair of cracks from the same chip caused by a gravel hit. I don't even want to think about what it's going to cost, it'll probably be just as heinous as yours. *hugs*
                    *HUGS*

Hello!! I'm glad most things are up and running. Setting up all that stuff is in pain in the behind.

My car actually got fixed this morning for $160 at another mechanic! They were able to weld the old part together. Very sweet! I'm going to go to that mechanic from now on, or until I get a new car (hopefully not soon!).

Oh dear, your car sounds like it'll be expensive. I think it cost me like $1000 to get a new windshield a few years ago. Your auto insurance might cover it (mine didn't).

Comment

Kate: Since we're being honest about our relationships, Teyla, isn't there something we should tell her?

Comment

I have a feeling you're probably better off buying a new car instead.

Falcon Horus, glad you had a great time at the BBQ, and enjoy your trip this summer!
                        Fun was had.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                          That's the- "Just friends? Yeah. Don't even bother." Kind of expression.

I've been quiet because I'm in Chicago! I logged 10.5 miles yesterday walking and about 7 the day before that. Today is another museum day, Adler, Field and the Hamilton Exhibition. Yesterday was Art Institute and Contemporary Art Museum and a self-tour of street art downtown. Tomorrow is my unplanned day and I"m ready just to stroll through some more neighborhoods at my own pace and relax.

Keep the pics coming! I'm sure I'll be winding down again early tonight and I'll log back in to see the goods. Goodness knows they make me smile way too much.
                          Be sure to take the boat tour of the river. It's fascinating and covers a lot of really neat buildings.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Yes, it is this weekend. That's bringing back fond memories of when I went to that convention many years ago with Irish Eyes. God, Joe was gorgeous.... but awkward (I felt for him). And Torri was so sweet and pretty. And I remember that Jewel was a tiny little thing, and Robert Picardo was really nice.

Zandra's AshesI'm glad you're enjoying your trip! I'll try to post some more pics later.
                            Unless something comes up, I'm going to the convention on Saturday. I'm totally nervous too, I'm having a major "I'm not skinny and cute enough to hang with the beautiful peeps" kind of panic attack, but- ehh. I'll suck it up and have a blast, I'm sure.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Be sure to take the boat tour of the river. It's fascinating and covers a lot of really neat buildings.
                            Those architectural boat tours are great! I'm not sure I'll do one this trip, but I did on my last two visits and it never really gets old.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Have fun saturday!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                                Unless something comes up, I'm going to the convention on Saturday. I'm totally nervous too, I'm having a major "I'm not skinny and cute enough to hang with the beautiful peeps" kind of panic attack, but- ehh. I'll suck it up and have a blast, I'm sure.
                                Don't feel that way. I certainly wasn't skinny or cute, but it went very well. The people watching is quite entertaining.

Be careful being around Joe. He takes your breath away.

Comment

Working...
                                X