JT-2 needs to be bored more often.

Any attempt at working now is gone... *dies and goes to heaven*

Comment

Comment

And for the others...

Comment

For Southern Red, especially

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday! Currently on my ancient iPad as my computer is still boxed up (SR, I feel your pain), so no smilies (except the codes I remember) or muti-quote for me.

JT-2, you are slaying me with the pics!

No pics of the house yet, I keep forgetting because I'm too busy unpacking things, LOL.

SR, sounds like the twins had fun, and Grandma too! Probably a good thing that cheesecake didn't have any sauce on it though.

Back to the grind!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              For Southern Red, especially

Thanks for that. Last week on General Hospital they had him in a tuxedo. The only problem was he didn’t have enough scenes.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Thanks for that. Last week on General Hospital they had him in a tuxedo. The only problem was he didn’t have enough scenes.
                OMG in a tuxedo?!?! Guh. Damn, I should have watched that. My sister-in-law is trying to get me hooked into Days of Our Lives. I didn't watch it today, though. I refuse to get sucked in. The plots are just so ridiculous!

I saw the live action version of Aladdin today. It was very good!! I recommend it. It had all the fun songs from the original cartoon plus some new stuff. And the plot was tweaked here and there, enough to keep it entertaining. Will Smith was very good, but Robin Williams will always be the best Genie.

Comment

I need to rewatch this sometime soon.

Comment

https://www.gateworld.net/gallery/albums/atl_season3/312-Echoes/screencaps/normal_atl_312_0574.JPG
                    Great... there goes another workday...

Warning: avoid puddle of Lemming goo -- may rematerialize at any moment.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Well I was able to select two quotes and no more. I tried.

Hang in there on the job front JT2- someone good will snap you up soon enough. And the photos- you have made my day. I so needed some of that in my life today. I feel like I'm drinking from the water hose at work. Summer work is BUSY and I'm still not caught up and my McKay like babbling was so bad last night my family was threatening to video me. If I can get through today, I think I will be back on track. Crossing my fingers.

FH- you may need a good luck charm of sorts. Although I am as accident prone as they come, so I can't talk much.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday! Currently on my ancient iPad as my computer is still boxed up (SR, I feel your pain), so no smiles (except the codes I remember) or muti-quote for me.

JT-2, you are slaying me with the pics!

No pics of the house yet, I keep forgetting because I'm too busy unpacking things, LOL.

SR, sounds like the twins had fun, and Grandma too! Probably a good thing that cheesecake didn't have any sauce on it though.

Back to the grind!
                      Hope all is going well. Take plenty of breaks to enjoy that view!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      I missed WHAT? Him in a tux?! Off to find a photo or the episode. And such a cute story on Thing 1 & 2. Many more to come, I hope. They will be such a handful growing up!
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                        FH- you may need a good luck charm of sorts. Although I am as accident prone as they come, so I can't talk much.
                        Considering me, I've learned to live with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          Great... there goes another workday...

Warning: avoid puddle of Lemming goo -- may rematerialize at any moment.
                          Have you recovered yet? I thought about posting another pic, but then figured you might need to get some work done.

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                          Well I was able to select two quotes and no more. I tried.

Hang in there on the job front JT2- someone good will snap you up soon enough. And the photos- you have made my day. I so needed some of that in my life today. I feel like I'm drinking from the water hose at work. Summer work is BUSY and I'm still not caught up and my McKay like babbling was so bad last night my family was threatening to video me. If I can get through today, I think I will be back on track. Crossing my fingers.

Thanks for the positive thoughts. I'm pissed at the company because they told me emphatically that they would tell me about the job EITHER WAY. They lied, the lying liars.

I'm sorry that you're so swamped at work. I hope it gets better today! In the meantime, your family should totally film your McKay type babbling.

Comment

Have you recovered yet? I thought about posting another pic, but then figured you might need to get some work done.
                            Work was done today, and I have a long weekend ahead so post away...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              Work was done today, and I have a long weekend ahead so post away...

Comment

And my weekend is of to a brilliant start...

Comment

Working...
                                X