No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Hope you're all having a Happy Lazy Sunday!

Very much lazy for me, I'm taking a spa day. No wine yet, that's for when we're done, LOL. The move went well, now the house is buried in boxes and it's absolute chaos. My feet hurt, my arms hurt, I'm bruised all over, we're eating out of TV dinners, and the view is spectacular. I'll have to remember to take a picture.

Probably still not going to be showing up much this week with all the unpacking and finishing, so everyone have a great week, and try not to burn down the Internet without me!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I can honestly say I cannot promise that I won't break the internet... but I'll try not to.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Good afternoon, Sparkies! Hope you're all having a Happy Lazy Sunday!

Very much lazy for me, I'm taking a spa day. No wine yet, that's for when we're done, LOL. The move went well, now the house is buried in boxes and it's absolute chaos. My feet hurt, my arms hurt, I'm bruised all over, we're eating out of TV dinners, and the view is spectacular. I'll have to remember to take a picture.

Probably still not going to be showing up much this week with all the unpacking and finishing, so everyone have a great week, and try not to burn down the Internet without me!
        Please do take a picture! I'd love to see the view.

Have ....fun.... I guess? with all your unpacking and finishing. My niece moved into her new house 2 weeks ago and they're still doing stuff to it.

As for burning down the internet.... no promises.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          As for burning down the internet.... no promises.
          At least I'm trying. You're just going with "no promises'...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            At least I'm trying. You're just going with "no promises'...

I'm just being more honest.

Comment

I'm just being more honest.
              Shoot... you caught me... *adjusts halo*

Comment

Shoot... you caught me... *adjusts halo*
                Where did you get that halo? Looks a little crooked.

And i'm off to get my tooth fixed (hopefully). I fear it's going to mean a root canal. *sigh*

Comment

Where did you get that halo? Looks a little crooked.
                  I just took a yellow frisbee and made a hole in the middle.

And i'm off to get my tooth fixed (hopefully). I fear it's going to mean a root canal. *sigh*
                  ARGH... dentist... *runs the other way*

Comment

I just took a yellow frisbee and made a hole in the middle.
                    Sounds about right.

ARGH... dentist... *runs the other way*
                    She put in a temporary filling. I just hope it stays in so I don't have to have more done.

Comment

My computer died peacefully in her sleep, so until my new one arrives next week I have to manage on the iPad. Another first world problem to suffer through.

We had a great get together on Sat with friends and family that of course turned into the twin show. Thing 2 kicked Thing 1 in the face and made him cry so 1 got to sit in his little chair with the adults. This left Thing 2 in the playpen with all the toys. Not sure who was being punished, but they are too young to understand anyway. Later they had a bite of cheesecake for the first time. Thing 1 got so excited he kicked the plate and spilled it into Mom’s lap. They ate it anyway. Thing 2 grabbed the fork and wouldn’t let go. Most of it ended up on Grandma’s pants. I wish we had taken a video.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Thing 1 & 2 adventures!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          My computer died peacefully in her sleep, so until my new one arrives next week I have to manage on the iPad. Another first world problem to suffer through.

We had a great get together on Sat with friends and family that of course turned into the twin show. Thing 2 kicked Thing 1 in the face and made him cry so 1 got to sit in his little chair with the adults. This left Thing 2 in the playpen with all the toys. Not sure who was being punished, but they are too young to understand anyway. Later they had a bite of cheesecake for the first time. Thing 1 got so excited he kicked the plate and spilled it into Mom’s lap. They ate it anyway. Thing 2 grabbed the fork and wouldn’t let go. Most of it ended up on Grandma’s pants. I wish we had taken a video.
                          Sounds like something out of a comedy show!

Sorry about your computer. I was afraid my computer was going, but it was just part of the power cord.

Comment

Random Sparky

It always breaks my heart.

Comment

And one for our favorite lemming

PS - can you tell I'm bored?

Comment

JT-2 needs to be bored more often.

Any attempt at working now is gone... *dies and goes to heaven*

Comment

Working...
                                X