No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good evening, Sparkies! Hope you've all been having a great Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    I liked Mirror, Mirror and Casualties of War. Oh, and the audio book that Torri does is pretty good, too. Can't remember the name.
    Absolutely! Torri's audio book was called A Necessary Evil, I think? And yeah, it was really good!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I think Casualties of War is one the books I got from my friend.
    Sweet!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

Oh, it's very lazy... Saphira (my cat at Dad's place) and I are lounging in the sofa... (read: she's snoring away and I'm wondering when the ceiling is gonna come down cause dad and my sister are tearing out the old bathroom upstairs -- there's gonna come a new one as of tomorrow).
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It's not lazy for me. I've been studying for tests. Mainly for the big test next Saturday that will give me the certification I need for jobs. And also a math test tomorrow. I'm too old for this crap.

Comment

Hang in there, JT!!

Comment

Navigating the internet on April 1st is not for the faint of heart. It's not quite 9am and I'm about to sign off until this April fools nonsense passes. It doesn't usually bother me, but for whatever reason it's striking a nerve today.

Thanks for all the book recs! I hit a library sale this weekend. It had a huge section for sci fi, but no luck with those. I'll keep my eye out for them. I have a few Amazon gift cards I have from Christmas that I plan to hoard until my to be read pile runs dry. I'll pick them up eventually.
                Oh, it's very lazy... Saphira (my cat at Dad's place) and I are lounging in the sofa... (read: she's snoring away and I'm wondering when the ceiling is gonna come down cause dad and my sister are tearing out the old bathroom upstairs -- there's gonna come a new one as of tomorrow).
                I wish them good luck. I don't mind cosmetic DIY, but something the scope of a bathroom is scary.

It's not lazy for me. I've been studying for tests. Mainly for the big test next Saturday that will give me the certification I need for jobs. And also a math test tomorrow. I'm too old for this crap.
                Hope your studying is going well. You'll do great!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

The scariness of bathroom remodels is surpassed only by the scariness of kitchen remodels.

You'll do great!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                  Navigating the internet on April 1st is not for the faint of heart. It's not quite 9am and I'm about to sign off until this April fools nonsense passes. It doesn't usually bother me, but for whatever reason it's striking a nerve today.

Thanks for all the book recs! I hit a library sale this weekend. It had a huge section for sci fi, but no luck with those. I'll keep my eye out for them. I have a few Amazon gift cards I have from Christmas that I plan to hoard until my to be read pile runs dry. I'll pick them up eventually.
                  LOL, yeah I'm definitely too old for the April Fools nonsense.

As for the books, no worries, they'll turn up sooner or later. Stuff like that always does.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    The scariness of bathroom remodels is surpassed only by the scariness of kitchen remodels.
                    That would be next on his list, after the bathroom.
                    The new kitchen has been chosen and he only needs a date -- and access to his bank accounts which have currently been frozen because he shared them with my mother. It's the law of the land here.

Comment

I guess I did a good job of avoiding April Fools because I was thinking it was quite calm this year.

Been through both a kitchen and a bath remodel. Would rather have a sharp stick in the eye. Hopefully never again.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Been through both a kitchen and a bath remodel. Would rather have a sharp stick in the eye. Hopefully never again.
                        Considering the current set is more than 30 years old, I have every confidence that this remodeling won't happen again for the next 30 years or so, but right now, it's really necessary. We don't have a choice.

Comment

Today has already made up for yesterday. A new End Game trailer and- tickets! Braving the crowds, bought mine for Thur, April 25th. I'm so (not!) ready for this.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            LOL, you and me both!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                            Today has already made up for yesterday. A new End Game trailer and- tickets! Braving the crowds, bought mine for Thur, April 25th. I'm so (not!) ready for this.
                            Yay! Our local theater doesn't do advance tickets, just day of sales. Which is okay, as the matinee I always go to is never sold out (too many people still at work, LOL). But given the crowd we did get for IW, getting there early for a good seat is still a thing.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

Working...
                                X