No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Today is the day for reading cute stories, and drinking mango tea? Right?
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

We got another few inches of snow. Still no snow days for me, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
          Today is the day for reading cute stories, and drinking mango tea? Right?
          I think I'm dedicating the entire weekend to reading and drinking something yummy. Maybe a little writing. I am ready to checkout of reality for a bit.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          We got another few inches of snow. Still no snow days for me, though.
          And I have more rain. We had almost 200 roads flooded last weekend and haven't quite recovered - there is a sixty foot sinkhole a mile away from my house- but yet...more rain. Forget my kooky neighbor, I'm going to be the one with a kayak in my back yard at this rate.

Ten years ago, it probably would have all been snow, but it just doesn't seem to snow here like it used to.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
            I think I'm dedicating the entire weekend to reading and drinking something yummy. Maybe a little writing. I am ready to checkout of reality for a bit.
            You and me both. I've been bitten by the bug of an old fandom of mine, and a story idea that's been languishing for years on each of my successive computers (yes, I hoard my old files, sue me LOL) has found new life. Irish Mist will be my yummy drink of choice.

And I have more rain. We had almost 200 roads flooded last weekend and haven't quite recovered - there is a sixty foot sinkhole a mile away from my house- but yet...more rain. Forget my kooky neighbor, I'm going to be the one with a kayak in my back yard at this rate.

Ten years ago, it probably would have all been snow, but it just doesn't seem to snow here like it used to.
            The snow, thankfully, appears to have left. Now it's just clear and cold. I'll take that over trying to slog through snow any day.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

You and me both. I've been bitten by the bug of an old fandom of mine, and a story idea that's been languishing for years on each of my successive computers (yes, I hoard my old files, sue me LOL) has found new life. Irish Mist will be my yummy drink of choice.

The snow, thankfully, appears to have left. Now it's just clear and cold. I'll take that over trying to slog through snow any day.
              I had to look Irish Mist up. Now that I did, I wonder how I've been oblivious so long, especially considering I'm fond of chasing shots of whiskey with honey. I'm guilty of file hoarding as well- better computer files than garages full of randomness. I was going through some hard drives last weekend and found several completed stories that I never posted. They are rubbish, of course. I think everything I've ever written is after a few months have passed (because really- they are, lol), but maybe I should invest a small amount of editing and set them free. Happy writing to you!
              Last edited by Zandra's Ashes; 01 March 2019, 10:30 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

I had to look Irish Mist up. Now that I did, I wonder how I've been oblivious so long, especially considering I'm fond of chasing shots of whiskey with honey. I'm guilty of file hoarding as well- better computer files than garages full of randomness. I was going through some hard drives last weekend and found several completed stories that I never posted. They are rubbish, of course. I think everything I've ever written is after a few months have passed (because really- they are, lol), but maybe I should invest a small amount of editing and set them free. Happy writing to you!
                Irish Mist is AWESOME.

Heh, I may not have garages full of randomness, but I do have lots of books!

And happy writing to you as well! Always fun to find some old treasures!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!
                    Lazy is exactly what this day calls for. 90% chance of rain here ALL DAY. No surprise that it's pouring. My side yard is once again a stream and the back yard a lake. But...the trees are blooming and the time change is next weekend, so there is the promise of less gloom on the horizon.
                    sigpic

Comment

We got 10 inches of snow!! No snow day for me, though. Classes are only cancelled until 4pm, and of course my class starts at 4pm. And it's a test day, too. Grrrrr!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

No weather shenanigans for us today, but we did have a brief power outage this morning. And now the 10-day is saying we'll have some snow showers Friday morning. Darnit, that's when I'm supposed to be headed over to town to see Captain Marvel!

We got 10 inches of snow!! No snow day for me, though. Classes are only cancelled until 4pm, and of course my class starts at 4pm. And it's a test day, too. Grrrrr!
                        Aww man! That stinks. Good luck on your test, though, I'm sure you'll do great!

Comment

That seems crazy- start classes before it gets dark and everything freezes? Hope your test went okay.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

No weather shenanigans for us today, but we did have a brief power outage this morning. And now the 10-day is saying we'll have some snow showers Friday morning. Darnit, that's when I'm supposed to be headed over to town to see Captain Marvel!
                          I heard the Avenger score in my mind when I read this, lol. Suit up!
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

I heard the Avenger score in my mind when I read this, lol. Suit up!
                            LOL! Good news on that front though; this morning, the forecast is updated to show only about 1 hour of snow showers in the morning well before I leave, and it'll be warm enough that any snow that falls won't stick. Yay!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

LOL! Good news on that front though; this morning, the forecast is updated to show only about 1 hour of snow showers in the morning well before I leave, and it'll be warm enough that any snow that falls won't stick. Yay!
                              I just saw today that over 80% of the US is below freezing. But our weather lady promises that it will feel a bit like spring next week. Luckily, no snow in the forecast.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                I just saw today that over 80% of the US is below freezing. But our weather lady promises that it will feel a bit like spring next week. Luckily, no snow in the forecast.
                                Yeah, so much for spring coming early this year... The good news is, the snow has now disappeared from our forecast entirely!

Comment

Working...
                                X