Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    We got snow yesterday, it is currently melting. Hopefully, it will warm up soon.

Sad news- my father passed away last week. I have been listening a lot to an artist he got me into as a kid. It helps a little, but still kinda makes me feel sad. Yesterday, I sat in a corner at work crying and texting my brother. Got hugs from a few coworkers. Hoping to a small memorial with siblings in a few months. (Only one lives in the same area as me.)
    *hugs you* My deepest condolences to you and your family.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

We got snow yesterday, it is currently melting. Hopefully, it will warm up soon.

Sad news- my father passed away last week. I have been listening a lot to an artist he got me into as a kid. It helps a little, but still kinda makes me feel sad. Yesterday, I sat in a corner at work crying and texting my brother. Got hugs from a few coworkers. Hoping to a small memorial with siblings in a few months. (Only one lives in the same area as me.)
      I'm so very sorry for your loss. *gentle hugs*

Comment

I am truly sorry for your loss. Love and hugs.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Thanks for the hugs and sympathy. It does help.
          sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, Morgania.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Did you all see Jason presenting at the Oscars? I'm not sure if I liked his outfit or not.

Comment

I saw a photo of him and Dame Helen Mirren -- very pink.

He was dressed in Lagerfeld, as was his wive.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  Did you all see Jason presenting at the Oscars? I'm not sure if I liked his outfit or not.
                  Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

I actually didn't watch, just checked out the pics and kept an eye on the winners as they were announced.

But...SGA's own Jaime Ray Newman is now an Oscar winner! (Short Film - Live Action for "Skin")
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    But...SGA's own Jaime Ray Newman is now an Oscar winner! (Short Film - Live Action for "Skin")
                    Wicked!

Comment

I watched because I wanted to see Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga sing Shallow, but was happy to see so much Marvel in the house. Chris Evans helping Regina King was so endearing! He looked quite dapper, I thought.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

I loved it- and the scrunchy on his arm.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

I actually didn't watch, just checked out the pics and kept an eye on the winners as they were announced.

She was the cutest! Her and her husband deserve another award for their acceptance performance.
                      sigpic

Comment

Also, random sidenote... best dressed star on the red carpet for me was Billy Porter. By the gods that dress... ...tuxedo top and genourmous skirt underneath, but incredibly well done. Dude was perfect.

As I surveyed this year's dresses and tux, there were quite a few that made me cringe like "What were you thinking?!? "

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                          I watched because I wanted to see Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga sing Shallow, but was happy to see so much Marvel in the house. Chris Evans helping Regina King was so endearing! He looked quite dapper, I thought.
                          ABC and Marvel are owned by Disney, plus of course Black Panther had seven nominations, so I wasn't surprised to see the Marvel family well represented.

And OMG yes that is so very Chris. He IS Captain America.

I loved it- and the scrunchy on his arm.
                          Heeheehee!

She was the cutest! Her and her husband deserve another award for their acceptance performance.
                          Yep, totally cute!

Also, random sidenote... best dressed star on the red carpet for me was Billy Porter. By the gods that dress... ...tuxedo top and genourmous skirt underneath, but incredibly well done. Dude was perfect.

As I surveyed this year's dresses and tux, there were quite a few that made me cringe like "What were you thinking?!? "
                          Yeah, the Oscars always seem to bring out the nuttiest in fashion. Some of it is awesome, some of it are head scratchers. But yeah, Porter's outfit was definitely awesome!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

ABC and Marvel are owned by Disney, plus of course Black Panther had seven nominations, so I wasn't surprised to see the Marvel family well represented.

And OMG yes that is so very Chris. He IS Captain America.
                            Good thing he is so chivalrous, because...you know Chris. If he would have laughed, someone's boob would have gotten patted.
                            sigpic

Comment

I finally saw best actress Olivia Colman's acceptance speech.... OMGoddess -- -- hilarious was indeed the right way to describe that moment. She's probably going to look back on that moment and think "Oh god, I look like a bloody idiot."

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Good thing he is so chivalrous, because...you know Chris. If he would have laughed, someone's boob would have gotten patted.

I finally saw best actress Olivia Colman's acceptance speech.... OMGoddess -- -- hilarious was indeed the right way to describe that moment. She's probably going to look back on that moment and think "Oh god, I look like a bloody idiot."
                                Heh, I bet a lot of winners probably think the same thing about their moments.

Comment

Working...
                                X