Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

We've got a very light dusting of snow, so light you can really only see it on the rooftops and cars because it's already sunk into the grass.
    Hey, snow is snow. Hopefully you got to watch it falling.

How cold was it here? On Sat I went out and got the gallon size watering can for my indoor plants from the garage and the water was frozen solid.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Hey, snow is snow. Hopefully you got to watch it falling.
      We got more snow showers later in the afternoon. Looked pretty but still didn't stick thankfully. Today, it's currently 23 degrees out with 20 mph winds. Whee, wind chill!

How cold was it here? On Sat I went out and got the gallon size watering can for my indoor plants from the garage and the water was frozen solid.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Water on the rocks for the plants?
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Yay we won the Super bowl!!! Partay! (It was a boring game, but hey a win is a win)

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          That's okay, we got snow in the last three days. Nothing remains, but I got to make a snowangel (with green wings cause of the grass underneath) so I'm good.
          Nice!!! I'm so glad you got some snow.

Yesterday it was super warm out there. 60 degrees. From super cold to super warm.

My math class is boring me to death. I asked the department if there was a way for me to test out. There isn't.

Then for my business writing class, I have to give a presentation! JT no like.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            Nice!!! I'm so glad you got some snow.
            Yup, and got to work from home because of it so double win.

Pretend everyone's in their underwear?

Image you're Elizabeth Weir and your John Sheppard is watching you... on second thought, maybe don't do that. You might get dreamy lost.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Water on the rocks for the plants?

Yay we won the Super bowl!!! Partay! (It was a boring game, but hey a win is a win)
              That's the spirit! BTW, did you see the live stream of the victory parade at Disney World? It's up on YouTube.

Ugh! I always hated presentations.

Image you're Elizabeth Weir and your John Sheppard is watching you... on second thought, maybe don't do that. You might get dreamy lost.
              Yeah, I think imagining everyone in their underwear is probably the safer option...
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yup, and got to work from home because of it so double win.
                Sweet!!! I love working from home. PJs all day!

Yeah, imagining him gazing at me is probably not going to help me all that much. This presentation isn't until the end of the semester but of course I'm already worried about it.

That's the spirit! BTW, did you see the live stream of the victory parade at Disney World? It's up on YouTube.
                No I hadn't seen that! Thanks!

Ugh! I always hated presentations.

Yeah, I think imagining everyone in their underwear is probably the safer option...
                I don't want anyone imagining ME in my underwear, so I will not do it to them. It's a small class, and we will be presenting a Powerpoint, so hopefully it won't be too bad. (She says nervously.) Like I said before, it's not until the end of the semester so I'm trying not to think about it too much.

Comment

Funny catching up today. All the snow posts and it was 70 degrees here yesterday. I actually slept with the window cracked. In February. No fear, though, I'm sure I'll get snow again next week, lol.

Yesterday it was super warm out there. 60 degrees. From super cold to super warm.

My math class is boring me to death. I asked the department if there was a way for me to test out. There isn't.

Lol, I'm dying over here. That recommendation wasn't even for me and now I'm sitting over here all dreamy lost. Cue the angsty music on my iTunes playlist. Morning over.

Oh...and good luck with the presentation JT!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

I don't want anyone imagining ME in my underwear, so I will not do it to them. It's a small class, and we will be presenting a Powerpoint, so hopefully it won't be too bad. (She says nervously.) Like I said before, it's not until the end of the semester so I'm trying not to think about it too much.
                    Powerpoint is good, that should make things easier. Good luck, you can do it!

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
                    Funny catching up today. All the snow posts and it was 70 degrees here yesterday. I actually slept with the window cracked. In February. No fear, though, I'm sure I'll get snow again next week, lol.
                    Ugh, yeah we're supposed to be getting another snow storm on Friday into Saturday with blasting cold winds. *shudders*

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
                    Lol, I'm dying over here. That recommendation wasn't even for me and now I'm sitting over here all dreamy lost. Cue the angsty music on my iTunes playlist. Morning over.
                    LOL!

Comment

Weather report: Around 60F today. Mr. SR and I went to the movies and saw a guy in shorts.

JF report: I just learned that Joe is going to be on General Hospital this Friday. I don't know if this will be a permanent role or not. He's evidently playing a therapist. I have mixed emotions because I have never watched this show but remember my grandmother used to watch and you did not dare call her when it was on.
                      sigpic

Comment

General Hospital? I used to casually watch that with my grandmother when I was a wee little child. I wouldn't know any of the characters now. But I'll tune in to see him if I remember.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Weather report: Around 60F today. Mr. SR and I went to the movies and saw a guy in shorts.
                          In the 30s here (barely). We're going grocery shopping today before the next storm hits.

JF report: I just learned that Joe is going to be on General Hospital this Friday. I don't know if this will be a permanent role or not. He's evidently playing a therapist. I have mixed emotions because I have never watched this show but remember my grandmother used to watch and you did not dare call her when it was on.
                          General Hospital? I used to casually watch that with my grandmother when I was a wee little child. I wouldn't know any of the characters now. But I'll tune in to see him if I remember.
                          OMG. My mom used to watch General Hospital ALL. THE. TIME. And I watched occasionally too. Looks like I'll have to check this out.

Comment

Word is also that his episode of Seal Team will be on March 13. They are moving the show to a new day and time, so I think it's 10pm. I'm DVRing GH. I won't watch a soap opera in real time even for Joe. LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

It's rainy and yucky here but it's not snow and not ice so I'm happy.

Word is also that his episode of Seal Team will be on March 13. They are moving the show to a new day and time, so I think it's 10pm. I'm DVRing GH. I won't watch a soap opera in real time even for Joe. LOL
                              I was also thinking of using the DVR for General Hospital. I'll watch Seal Team too. Please remind us. Pretty please.

Oh, Southern Red, I was thinking about you. For my business writing course, we had to do some grammar quizzes. They are way more anal about commas than I would have thought. Do you really have to have a comma before an "and"? (I don't know if I put the quotes in the right place, there.) Like.... She went to the store and bought an apple. I don't think you need a comma before the and, but these web sites she's sending us to say you must.

Comment

It's rainy and yucky here but it's not snow and not ice so I'm happy.

I was also thinking of using the DVR for General Hospital. I'll watch Seal Team too. Please remind us. Pretty please.
                                That I will do.

Oh, Southern Red, I was thinking about you. For my business writing course, we had to do some grammar quizzes. They are way more anal about commas than I would have thought. Do you really have to have a comma before an "and"? (I don't know if I put the quotes in the right place, there.) Like.... She went to the store and bought an apple. I don't think you need a comma before the and, but these web sites she's sending us to say you must.
                                The comma before "and" in a list of things is called the Oxford comma. It is a controversial subject among English teachers. Some say always use it, but some say it is optional and some say never. It is never used with fewer than three things. For example "Elizabeth went to the mess hall and had a salad, an orange, and a cookie for lunch."

If someone is telling you to use a comma in "She went to the store and bought an apple.", they don't know what they are talking about.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X