No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We might have snow this Tuesday and Wednesday. If we do, I'll box it up and send it to Falcon Horus.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    But there will be plenty of refrigeration outside.

It's freezing like 5 below zero celsius degrees right now. That should be plenty enough to keep that milk cool.
    Don't bother me with logic!!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    ... have I really not been here since May?

Not much has changed - still working on college and still pining over fictional characters. How's everybody else doing?

Nice to hear from you!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      We might have snow this Tuesday and Wednesday. If we do, I'll box it up and send it to Falcon Horus.
      It should keep quite well in an icebox.

Don't bother me with logic!!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Everyone in the path of the Arctic Vortex, stay toasty out there!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

What, no wine?

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          That's what I was going to say.
          Do I talk about wine that much, lol, or is it just a general staple on everyone's list? My little wine rack usually stays well stocked, otherwise it would have been on that list.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          ... have I really not been here since May?

Not much has changed - still working on college and still pining over fictional characters. How's everybody else doing?
          Hi! Hope college has been going well.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Everyone in the path of the Arctic Vortex, stay toasty out there!
          It's pretty, but our snow is already sputtering out. On the bright side Atlantis and SG1 is on TV. Listening to it while I work this morning.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
            Do I talk about wine that much, lol, or is it just a general staple on everyone's list? My little wine rack usually stays well stocked, otherwise it would have been on that list.
            If it's not a general staple on everyone's list, it should be.

It's pretty, but our snow is already sputtering out. On the bright side Atlantis and SG1 is on TV. Listening to it while I work this morning.
            Now that's a win-win!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It isn't on mine... except when needed to cook food with, cause I don't drink alcohol.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

Sorry, no snow to send to Falcon Horus. Just cold temperatures, but nothing like the Midwest is facing.

Comment

Sorry, no snow to send to Falcon Horus. Just cold temperatures, but nothing like the Midwest is facing.
                      We've got snow. There was supposed to be "little or no accumulation" so I went to the grocery store. Glad I wore my boots. As for the cold, it's 21F here which would seem balmy to the Midwest.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        We've got snow. There was supposed to be "little or no accumulation" so I went to the grocery store. Glad I wore my boots. As for the cold, it's 21F here which would seem balmy to the Midwest.
                        Ugh, we're supposed to be plunging into the 30s next week with a chance of snow on Sunday and again later in the week. Not looking forward to this...

Comment

Welcome to Canadian weather guys.
                          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

That's okay, we got snow in the last three days. Nothing remains, but I got to make a snowangel (with green wings cause of the grass underneath) so I'm good.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                              Welcome to Canadian weather guys.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              That's okay, we got snow in the last three days. Nothing remains, but I got to make a snowangel (with green wings cause of the grass underneath) so I'm good.
                              Yay snow angels!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

We've got a very light dusting of snow, so light you can really only see it on the rooftops and cars because it's already sunk into the grass.

Comment

Working...
                                X