Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

I just spend another $156 for another class. Ugh. That should be it, though. I'll get the money back when the financial aid comes through. So I won't be without the money forever. I just would have liked to use less of that aid money, you know? Loans require repaying.

I don't know about renting. I haven't heard much about it. I'll have to look into it.

It'll probably be at least another $200 to sign up for the two national exams I'll have to do at the end of the semester as well. I better be able to get a job at the end of this.
    That hard work will pay off! I have faith that you'll not just find a job, but the job.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

I found hiding behind your own shopping cart helps with that.

Oh, just imagine the stories they could tell at con Q&As...
    :
    I'd love to hear those stories. I wonder if Joe's face would turn as red as he did in the video Jason posted, lol. And carts and I...well...my family says I'm not the best cart driver. I call it bad luck. Either way, if you hear a call over the PA for cleanup on aisle 9, I may have been there. I'll leave it at that.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    And speaking of Joe, I see that he is appearing on Seal Team sometime this season. I love that show so yay.
    Glad to hear you like it. I watched the first few epps before life got in the way, but I've been thinking about giving it a go if I can find it streaming somewhere to get caught up.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Doppelganger doesn't exist either -- just saying.
    #truth
    sigpic
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
      I'd love to hear those stories. I wonder if Joe's face would turn as red as he did in the video Jason posted, lol.
      That would be priceless!

And carts and I...well...my family says I'm not the best cart driver. I call it bad luck. Either way, if you hear a call over the PA for cleanup on aisle 9, I may have been there. I'll leave it at that.
      Oh dear...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

My New England Patriots are kicking butt!!! WooHoo!!!!!

hampster-dance.gif

That hard work will pay off! I have faith that you'll not just find a job, but the job.
          Thanks! I sure hope so.

I'd love to hear those stories. I wonder if Joe's face would turn as red as he did in the video Jason posted, lol. And carts and I...well...my family says I'm not the best cart driver. I call it bad luck. Either way, if you hear a call over the PA for cleanup on aisle 9, I may have been there. I'll leave it at that.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Comment

Guess what was on TV this morning? Siege 3!!!!

I tried to attach an animated gif of it but it's not working.

They were out of order and the next episode was Adrift. I didn't watch that. Joe's woobie face is awesome and all, but I couldn't go from a high from The Hug, to Adrift.

(Never forgive. Never forget.)

Comment

They were out of order and the next episode was Adrift. I didn't watch that. Joe's woobie face is awesome and all, but I couldn't go from a high from The Hug, to Adrift.

I love it when I catch them live on TV! I'm with you though, I wouldn't want to buzzkill that hug.
                  sigpic

Comment

No stargate on TV where I'm at... no stargate at all, in fact.

Season 5 of Atlantis did finally arrive on DVD so the collection is complete -- waited long enough, I guess.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

OMG. Screw the Angst, indeed. What the heck was the guy setting the programming block thinking?

I love it when I catch them live on TV! I'm with you though, I wouldn't want to buzzkill that hug.
                      Me neither. *shudders*

Season 5 of Atlantis did finally arrive on DVD so the collection is complete -- waited long enough, I guess.
                      Whoa. That's plenty long, all right...

Comment

Totally!! It's weird that I care that it's on TV when I can watch it on DVD or on Hulu. But it's just better somehow, being on TV. *shrugs*

Yes, that was certainly a long wait!!

OMG. Screw the Angst, indeed. What the heck was the guy setting the programming block thinking?
                        I don't know. It was weird. This morning they had on Reunion. I didn't watch that either. Bla. I assume I slept through Lifeliine.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Totally!! It's weird that I care that it's on TV when I can watch it on DVD or on Hulu. But it's just better somehow, being on TV. *shrugs*
                          Especially since with DVD you don't get the commercials. But maybe that's a part of it, reliving the awesomeness of watching each episode as it first aired, commercials included.

I don't know. It was weird. This morning they had on Reunion. I didn't watch that either. Bla. I assume I slept through Lifeliine.
                          Probably a good thing.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

That's me with Star Wars (epp 4 and forward), Marvel, or Stargate Atlantis or SG1. I catch one of them one as I'm scrolling through and my day is officially over. It's a compulsion.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm trying, and obviously failing, at limiting electronics before bed. I tried it, but I was just too bored. And I couldn't fall asleep anyway.

Probably a good thing.
                                Yeah, I don't need to see that right now.

That's me with Star Wars (epp 4 and forward), Marvel, or Stargate Atlantis or SG1. I catch one of them one as I'm scrolling through and my day is officially over. It's a compulsion.
                                I do the same thing with Star Wars too! I have them all on DVD, but if they're on TV then I simply must watch them. I was at my brother's and he clicked past Thor. I got them to watch it for a few minutes. My sister-in-law couldn't believe that I wasn't watching for Chris Hemsworth. I kept telling her, no, I like the brother. So then they said "oh you mean Liam". Nooooooooooo!! I meant Tom Hiddleston, you fools!

Comment

Working...
                                X