No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Yup, silence...

My cousin asked me today whether I had watched anything on the big screen in the room, and I totally smacked my head cause that was actually not a bad idea. Nobody would have noticed anyway.
    I'll have to remember that for next time.
    D'oh! Aww, that would've been awesome. But then again, do you really want there to be a next time?
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      But then again, do you really want there to be a next time?
      Good point. The answer is definitely no.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Happy New Year! I started the year off on the couch with a lovely book in hand. Hours later I swiveled off the couch, stood up too fast on the leg nearest the floor only to discover it was 100% asleep. No pins and needles, just no feeling whatsoever and absolutely no control. I dropped like a rock. Thought I was fine, but no, graceful being I am has three broken toes. Good thing I had no illusions of crazy new years resolutions involving some hardcore workout regime.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Oh dear... is that perhaps a promise for the year to come cause in that case... all the best of luck!

Comment

Happy New Year! (a bit belated)

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
            Happy New Year! I started the year off on the couch with a lovely book in hand. Hours later I swiveled off the couch, stood up too fast on the leg nearest the floor only to discover it was 100% asleep. No pins and needles, just no feeling whatsoever and absolutely no control. I dropped like a rock. Thought I was fine, but no, graceful being I am has three broken toes. Good thing I had no illusions of crazy new years resolutions involving some hardcore workout regime.
            Ouch!!! What a way to start the year.

2 weeks away and I'm still bitter about Timeless. Then again, it's been how many years and I'm still bitter about Elizabeth. I suspect this is another wound I'll be feeling for a long time. Never forgive. Never forget.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Oh no! That is NOT happy! Take care of yourself, broken bones aren't fun. *hugs*

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              2 weeks away and I'm still bitter about Timeless. Then again, it's been how many years and I'm still bitter about Elizabeth. I suspect this is another wound I'll be feeling for a long time. Never forgive. Never forget.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Warning- do not watch the Marie Kondo show on Netlfix. Not if you like sleeping on your bed. On the bright side I freed up around a hundred hangers and my closet no longer looks like it was decorated by a Tasmanian devil. Garage- I am coming for you, hehehe.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Oh dear... is that perhaps a promise for the year to come cause in that case... all the best of luck!
                I was thinking the same thing- it's an omen. Ack! Or maybe I'm just getting the pain and suffering part over early this year, lol.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                Happy New Year! (a bit belated)

Ouch!!! What a way to start the year.

We're right at the 10 year anniversary of the series end.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Oh no! That is NOT happy! Take care of yourself, broken bones aren't fun. *hugs*

The doctors just tapped it up, so in the grand scheme of things, I guess they are the bones to break. My family thinks it's great fun to watch me hobble around. Heathens.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Warning- do not watch the Marie Kondo show on Netlfix. Not if you like sleeping on your bed. On the bright side I freed up around a hundred hangers and my closet no longer looks like it was decorated by a Tasmanian devil. Garage- I am coming for you, hehehe.
                  Whoo hoo! Early spring cleaning!

Whoa! Time sure flies, doesn't it?

The doctors just tapped it up, so in the grand scheme of things, I guess they are the bones to break. My family thinks it's great fun to watch me hobble around. Heathens.
                  LOL! Reminds me of when I broke my wrist back in college. According to the doc I apparently broke my wrist the "right way".

Comment

Or maybe I'm just getting the pain and suffering part over early this year, lol.
                    I sincerely hope so.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Comment

Ouch! Sorry about that. Luckily you didn't have to get the big ugly boot that makes it so hard to shower. There's a cover but you have to hurry before it cuts off the circulation in your leg. Good times. I hope the toes heal soon.

So, my twins are 4 months old now and developing quite distinct personalities.

Spoiler:
                        Thing 1: Waaa! I'm hungry, so hungry. Waaaaa! Oh please feeeeeed meeee! Where is my lunch? Why is nobody feeding me? Waaaaa!

Thing 2: *stretches and yawns* So, looks like it might be lunchtime, but I know Mommy will be here soon. Oh look at the pretty lights! Maybe I'll just see if I can get my whole fist into my mouth while I wait. It almost happened yesterday.

Guess who gets fed first.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

LOL!! @ Thing 1 and 2 -- I especially like Thing 2. That would so be me.

Comment

Wow, thanks for reminding me how old I am.

How much longer do you have to have them taped up?

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Ouch! Sorry about that. Luckily you didn't have to get the big ugly boot that makes it so hard to shower. There's a cover but you have to hurry before it cuts off the circulation in your leg. Good times. I hope the toes heal soon.

Spoiler:
                            Thing 1: Waaa! I'm hungry, so hungry. Waaaaa! Oh please feeeeeed meeee! Where is my lunch? Why is nobody feeding me? Waaaaa!

Thing 2: *stretches and yawns* So, looks like it might be lunchtime, but I know Mommy will be here soon. Oh look at the pretty lights! Maybe I'll just see if I can get my whole fist into my mouth while I wait. It almost happened yesterday.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Grrr! I thought I posted yesterday but apparently it didn't go through.

LOL, ditto on the shower boot. I remember when I had to wear those after my bunion surgeries. Good times indeed!

Spoiler:

OMG. Methinks I'd probably be Thing 1. I turn into quite the cranky kitty when I'm hungry...

Comment

OMG. Methinks I'd probably be Thing 1. I turn into quite the cranky kitty when I'm hungry...
                                Any Doctor Who fans or casual viewers, cause hangry now has an alien to go with it -- a Pting.

Comment

Working...
                                X