No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday and MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hope you're all having a wonderful day with family and friends!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Merry Christmas!!

shep_xmas.gif

sgateam_merrychristmas.gif

shep_misletoe.gif

lights_shep.gif

Here's a cute little thing I did several years ago, where John tries to hide mistletoe for Elizabeth.

Comment

Merry Christmas! Hope everyone had a wonderful day! And lol, JT2- I hadn't thought about that with the Timeless spoilers. I guess no spoilers needed now.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        My friday -- today -- started spectacularly bad, but it just ended with an absolute high note.

My sister switches jobs within her company, and her current colleagues got her all sorts of "going-away" presents and on 2 occasions they included me in those gifts so that means that I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND PARIS!!
        Whoa! Best going away present ever.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Ugh, makes me very glad I never got into Timeless. *hugs you*

Just the ones with Pepperony goodness? It's basically order of release. Here's the whole MCU list with the ones with key Pepperony stuff in them bolded red so you can see where they fit into the big picture:

And there you go! Have fun with the rewatch!
        Loved the Pepperony moment in Spiderman Homecoming. Pepper's face...

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Merry Christmas!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42812[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42813[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42814[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42815[/ATTACH]

Here's a cute little thing I did several years ago, where John tries to hide mistletoe for Elizabeth.
        This. is. fantastic! I had to bookmark it so I can review it again when I have more time. As I scrolled I kept thinking- this one is my fav, then I'd see another. They are all so great. Love the puzzled face in the cafeteria and the shot of Shep's face in the one where it's under the conference room table- that fabulous screenshot we make all kinds of assumptions about what he was thinking. Rodney, though. On point for the moment crashing.
        Last edited by Zandra's Ashes; 26 December 2018, 08:23 AM.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          Merry Christmas!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42812[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42813[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42814[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42815[/ATTACH]

Heeheehee! I remember that one, it's hilarious! Always good for a reread!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
          Loved the Pepperony moment in Spiderman Homecoming. Pepper's face...
          LOL, I know, right?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

Missed it... it's friday already... almost weekend, then 1 more day of work -- yes, I have to work on the 31st -- and then I have a week off... FINALLY!
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Missed it... it's friday already... almost weekend, then 1 more day of work -- yes, I have to work on the 31st -- and then I have a week off... FINALLY!
                Hooray for vacay! (boo that you have to work on New Year's Eve though, that sucks!)

Comment

(boo that you have to work on New Year's Eve though, that sucks!)
                  Already notified our dinner hosts that we will probably arrive around the time soup is served.
                  They didn't mind.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Already notified our dinner hosts that we will probably arrive around the time soup is served.
                    They didn't mind.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

I'm on monday again...

Working no less... in a meeting with myself all day... (booked a small meeting room, under the radar as it were)...

Happy new year to all!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday and Happy New Year's Eve!

I'm on monday again...

Working no less... in a meeting with myself all day... (booked a small meeting room, under the radar as it were)...

Happy new year to all!
                          Well, at least you're under the radar! That's a good thing, right?

Comment

Well, at least you're under the radar! That's a good thing, right?
                            It was lovely... until my iPod decided that its batteries had run out.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It was lovely... until my iPod decided that its batteries had run out.
                              Noooo! Not the music!

Comment

Noooo! Not the music!
                                Yup, silence...

My cousin asked me today whether I had watched anything on the big screen in the room, and I totally smacked my head cause that was actually not a bad idea. Nobody would have noticed anyway.
                                I'll have to remember that for next time.

Comment

Working...
                                X