No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Early Thanksgiving! Or in my world- the time you work a whole week in two days so you get time off to do the thing with the turkey and the fam. Not the thing with the shopping though, unless it is online.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

I think I'm gonna have to pick a couple of episodes to watch sometime SOON.
    That is my black Friday goal. And cookies. Must bake cookies. I'm still in sugar withdrawal from post-Halloween.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    I'm wide awake at 3am, once again. Time for The Long Goodbye. I wanna see Torri kick some @ss.

Previously on Stargate Atlantis ....

Skinner has a snake in his head.

"ridiculously attractive people in absurd situations" Yeah that just about sums up TV. At least my TV watching.

"Double Jeopardy. That's twice as dangerous." John, you're such a goober.

Skinner is here to make amends. Awww. I should probably stop calling him Skinner. Nah.

Don't get too close to the pod, Lizzie! Oh damn, she's fainted. (Why doesn't John faint later? I know, I know, to move the plot along. But it makes no sense.)

Proper opening credits

And Dr. Weir is referring to herself in the third person. This can't be good. Phoebus (sp?) spins a tale. John just wants to know if Elizabeth is okay. I love how John drops the beginning E of Elizabeth's name. Now Phoebus wants to ask John a "favor". John never would have agreed if he didn't think Elizabeth wanted him to do it. Elizabeth's boys.

"You're a hopeless romantic, you know that?" "Well you're just as hopeless, otherwise you wouldn't have agreed." TRUE FACTS! John looks all embarrassed at that.

"I promise to be discreet, Colonel." "Well" (love how his voice cracks)

Thalen is in the building.

And the smooch! So pretty to look at. With romantic music playing in the background. Not an attack or anything. *snerk*

And they take off! Torri is so good. Her whole posture and voice are different.

The fact that "Elizabeth" was touting a gun should have been a clue to Lorne. And she takes the whole security team down. That was just plain hot. *fans self*

I hate to say this, but Torri does a better job of being a different person than Joe does. But that's probably because Phoebus is so very different from Elizabeth whereas Thalen is a soldier like John.

"Well, they're heading straight for divorce."

Torri does a little leap off the balcony. That was so awesome. And hot. Are we noticing a theme here? Yes, I think they're hot.

"He's trying to kill Dr. Weir." "Oh that is so much more comforting!" Rodney is one of Elizabeth's boys.

And Ronon gets totally fooled. Oh Ronon. You're very pretty, but not always the brightest. I love you anyway.

Phoebus shoots Ronon. Elizabeth's gonna feel so guilty about that later.

And Thalen says John is "screaming in my head". I wonder what he was screaming during the kiss. *giggles*

Teyla says "I can handle Dr. Weir." Your overconfidence will be your downfall, young lady.

Phoebus taunts Skinner. "I want Sheppard." Yeah, honey, a lot of us do.

"Even Weir thinks you're hopeless. She can't hide it." Ouch.

"So, shall we take it from the point where I start counting down from an arbitrary number?" Torri is just so good at playing this.

Teyla's a bit smarter than Ronon and isn't falling for Thalen's John impersonation.

Torri's little bit of hair in her face is so adorable and psychopath looking.

Phoebus gets stunned and it's all over.

And we end with John and Elizabeth in the infirmary. Skinner comes by to taunt them. "Especially that kiss". Mortified expressions, and Elizabeth slides down the bed. Too cute!

The end
    I can't even. Too much fantastic goodness to squee over each lovely line, but I must admit, now I'm wondering if I can add some boys of my own to my Christmas wish list. Actually, I'd scrap the current list in favor of something like- Dear Santa: All I want for Christmas is John, Cameron, and Ronon. I have alternatives prepped. So many beautiful peeps in this franchise. As a side note, I was probably teetering on the line before, but I feel I've firmly moved over to the naughty list at this point. It was the greed wasn't it? Maybe I should have just picked one.

*Also, note to self- limit caffeine before entering forum.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      No more blue light for you... it tricks the mind to wake up. Just saying...
      I actually slept well last night. But you're right. But by the time I watch an SGA episode, I have given up on sleep in the near future.

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
      Happy Early Thanksgiving! Or in my world- the time you work a whole week in two days so you get time off to do the thing with the turkey and the fam. Not the thing with the shopping though, unless it is online.
      And all that cooking for one meal. I don't do shopping on Friday either. No deal is worth the crowds for me.

That is my black Friday goal. And cookies. Must bake cookies. I'm still in sugar withdrawal from post-Halloween.
      Mmmmm... cookies. What kind are you making?

I can't even. Too much fantastic goodness to squee over each lovely line, but I must admit, now I'm wondering if I can add some boys of my own to my Christmas wish list. Actually, I'd scrap the current list in favor of something like- Dear Santa: All I want for Christmas is John, Cameron, and Ronon. I have alternatives prepped. So many beautiful peeps in this franchise. As a side note, I was probably teetering on the line before, but I feel I've firmly moved over to the naughty list at this point. It was the greed wasn't it? Maybe I should have just picked one.

Nah, don't do that. I like it when there's someone else on the forum who's a little bit goofy.

And I like that Christmas list. I was just asked yesterday what I wanted for a gift. I should have thought of that.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday and Happy Thanksgiving!

Heh, you and me both! Season's Eatings!

Now THAT's a list! And don't worry about the caffeine...that's what makes it more fun!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        And all that cooking for one meal. I don't do shopping on Friday either. No deal is worth the crowds for me.
        Me too, it's just crazy. If I do any shopping at all, it's online.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all. We're off to spend the day with the Grans. The broken foot got me out of cooking this year. We're ordering from a restaurant, which when you think about it is not much more than paying for all those groceries. But I did manage to bake a pumpkin pie and SR Jr is making biscuits with my supervision (requested by the Mrs. lol)
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Happy Thanksgiving to all. We're off to spend the day with the Grans. The broken foot got me out of cooking this year. We're ordering from a restaurant, which when you think about it is not much more than paying for all those groceries. But I did manage to bake a pumpkin pie and SR Jr is making biscuits with my supervision (requested by the Mrs. lol)
            Hee, I saw the pic of the grans, everyone's looking great! Hope dinner was yummy and you enjoyed your break from cooking!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Hee, I saw the pic of the grans, everyone's looking great! Hope dinner was yummy and you enjoyed your break from cooking!
              Dinner was so great we plan to make it a tradition. We ate so much I'm still full. Now time for football.
              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Dinner was so great we plan to make it a tradition. We ate so much I'm still full. Now time for football.
                Awesome! Isn't it great when the unexpected results in something fabulous that you just have to do it again?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Awesome! Isn't it great when the unexpected results in something fabulous that you just have to do it again?
                  And just think, we never would have had a catered Thanksgiving if I hadn't broken my foot.

Hope you beat the snot out of ND today. VT won over UVA last night and the Commonwealth Trophy stays in Blacksburg for the 15th straight year. Go Hokies!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm finally over my Thanksgiving day coma. I actually did almost fall asleep after turkey eating. That triptafen, or whatever it's called, got to me. While we were all watching North by Northwest, I kept nodding off.

Sounds like a good time! The grandkids are adorable!

I hope everyone's teams did well.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

And just think, we never would have had a catered Thanksgiving if I hadn't broken my foot.
                      No slaving over a hot stove + no cleanup = WINNER WINNER TURKEY DINNER!

Hope you beat the snot out of ND today. VT won over UVA last night and the Commonwealth Trophy stays in Blacksburg for the 15th straight year. Go Hokies!
                      Yay, go Hokies! Sadly, no Shillelagh for us this year. *sighs*

Speaking of which, here's this week's College Football Roundup: Virginia Tech beat UVA 34-31 (in overtime!), USC lost to Notre Dame 24-17, Air Force beat Colorado State 27-19, and Navy lost to Tulane 29-28. Gonna be another slog through this morning's PT run in Atlantis...

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Comment

...Air Force beat Colorado State 27-19...
                          Oh, they beat the stats. Two wins in a row...
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Oh, they beat the stats. Two wins in a row...
                            OMG, the universe is broken!

Comment

OMG, the universe is broken!
                              Preparing for the end as we speak...
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Preparing for the end as we speak...
                                I'll bring the popcorn!

Comment

Working...
                                X