No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    Everything tastes better with tequila, at least if seems that way after a few sips. I'm not a big liquor person and everything seemed amazing after one margarita last night, lol. #lightweight. I did keep my wits about me enough to stop after one.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Here's this week's College Football Roundup: USC had a bye this week, Virginia Tech fell to Notre Dame 45-23, and in the great Atlantis showdown, Air Force smashed Navy 35-7. This morning's PT run should be EPIC.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Here's this week's College Football Roundup: USC had a bye this week, Virginia Tech fell to Notre Dame 45-23, and in the great Atlantis showdown, Air Force smashed Navy 35-7. This morning's PT run should be EPIC.
        That would be enough to make me want to run again just to listen in...
        sigpic
        Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
          That would be enough to make me want to run again just to listen in...
          LOL, I know right? John and Lorne are gonna be all giddy about Air Force (and bonus points if the Daedalus is in port because then Caldwell's gonna be in on the fun), while Cadman and the Marines are gonna be all grumbly and probably still nursing their hangovers...

Comment

...and in the great Atlantis showdown, Air Force smashed Navy 35-7. This morning's PT run should be EPIC.
            WOOHOO!!

Go Falcons!
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              WOOHOO!!

Go Falcons!
              *high-fives*

Comment

I caught Epiphany and Critical Mass on TV. Epiphany was kinda lame, although I loved Elizabeth's flirting tone at the end. Critical Mass was pretty good. Nice reveal with Caldwell. Nice desk sitting. John's butt/Elizabeth's desk OTP!

Comment

And CADMAN!!! Don't forget Cadman!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    I caught Epiphany and Critical Mass on TV. Epiphany was kinda lame, although I loved Elizabeth's flirting tone at the end. Critical Mass was pretty good. Nice reveal with Caldwell. Nice desk sitting. John's butt/Elizabeth's desk OTP!
                    Ahhhh, Critical Mass is always awesome, for so many reasons. But (pun intended!) especially the desk.

And CADMAN!!! Don't forget Cadman!
                    Never, ever forget Cadman!

Comment

Who could ever forget Cadman? The tap dancing explosives expert! They should have had her on more often. I would have paid good money to see a ladies night with Elizabeth, Teyla, Cadman, and Kate. But then, with the all male writing group, probably best they didn't try it.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Who could ever forget Cadman? The tap dancing explosives expert! They should have had her on more often. I would have paid good money to see a ladies night with Elizabeth, Teyla, Cadman, and Kate.
                        We were robbed. Robbed, I tell you! *shakes fist*

But then, with the all male writing group, probably best they didn't try it.
                        *shudders* I don't think I'd want to imagine what they might have come up with.

Comment

Remember the "guy talk" between Ronon and John in Sunday? They couldn't even write male bonding properly.

I had insomnia again so I watched some more episodes of SGA. Progeny and The Real World. Great stuff. I still remember the one time my mom watched SGA when I had it on. She saw a few minutes of The Real World (where John was the one always lurking outside the quarantine tent). She said "is he her boyfriend?" I couldn't have been more proud.

Comment

Who could ever forget Cadman? The tap dancing explosives expert! They should have had her on more often. I would have paid good money to see a ladies night with Elizabeth, Teyla, Cadman, and Kate. But then, with the all male writing group, probably best they didn't try it.
                            With Cadman in charge, I imagine Zelenka's moonshine would have flown freely.

We were robbed. Robbed, I tell you! *shakes fist*
                            Indeed!

However... so this.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Remember the "guy talk" between Ronon and John in Sunday? They couldn't even write male bonding properly.
                              *shudders* A terrifying thought if ever there was one...

I had insomnia again so I watched some more episodes of SGA. Progeny and The Real World. Great stuff. I still remember the one time my mom watched SGA when I had it on. She saw a few minutes of The Real World (where John was the one always lurking outside the quarantine tent). She said "is he her boyfriend?" I couldn't have been more proud.
                              See? When even someone who's never watched the show can see it, you know there's something there.

An awesome time would be had, that's for sure!

Comment

It dropped 30 degrees Fahrenheit over the course of 24 hours here. Yesterday we were in the 80s and today it's the 50s. Me, not having seen the forecast, went out this morning in summer clothes.

Oh definitely!

See? When even someone who's never watched the show can see it, you know there's something there.

Comment

Working...
                                X