No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No time for football this weekend. It was FACTS fall edition and I got hugged by John Barrowman, and OH MY GODDESS that man is so awesome.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      No time for football this weekend. It was FACTS fall edition and I got hugged by John Barrowman, and OH MY GODDESS that man is so awesome.
      Was he being Scottish or American at the time?
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
        Was he being Scottish or American at the time?
        American and his photoshoot was a hoot. He literally objected to nothing -- anything goes, was his mantry, and everything literally went.

Jennifer Morrison, on the other hand, was distant compared to him. No hugs, no touching... but I don't mind as I'm not much of a hugger either, except when you simply don't have a choice.

Comment

Both the Patriots and the Raiders won this week. Woohoo!!! Sorry, FH but the Falcons lost again.

Sweet!!!

American and his photoshoot was a hoot. He literally objected to nothing -- anything goes, was his mantry, and everything literally went.

Jennifer Morrison, on the other hand, was distant compared to him. No hugs, no touching... but I don't mind as I'm not much of a hugger either, except when you simply don't have a choice.
          You're lucky she showed up. She has a bit of a history of bailing out of conventions.

Comment

Glad you had a great time. I adore him! He sang Hamilton this year at Heroes and Villains Nashville this year. I totally need to do the photo op next year- I want a hug!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday and HAPPY OCTOBER!!!!!!

Oh sweet! Glad you had a great time, it sounds like it was a lot of fun!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                Sorry, FH but the Falcons lost again.
                They'll fly high again soon...

You're lucky she showed up. She has a bit of a history of bailing out of conventions.
                Ah, so that's what that conversation was about then... When I was waiting in line for John Barrowman's autograph, some girls with Jennifer were asking her something. I couldn't hear the question asked, but I did hear her answer which was something about schedules and conflicts and availability. Must have been about a cancellation then.

Alan Tudyk was supposed to be there too this weekend, but he cancelled a month ago, right around the time he announced his new role. Was kinda sad, but I was expecting his cancellation as soon as I saw his tweet.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It's wednesday already...

I seemed to have missed a day. Story of my life.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

It's wednesday already...

I seemed to have missed a day. Story of my life.
                      Whoops!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

And BRRRR it's cold! Fall weather is here to stay!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

And BRRRR it's cold! Fall weather is here to stay!
                          We got a little break last week, but mother nature was just playing a joke and I'm back to running my AC, lol. Right now, the only way I know it's not summer is the deluge of all things pumpkin.

And Happy National Taco Day to those in the states! It seems like every day is something day and while I've mostly grown weary of it all, today all I can think is bring on the margaritas! I meant tacos.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah it's back in the 70s here.

Just found out I got an additional financial aid grant from my state worth $750. Thank you, state!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                              We got a little break last week, but mother nature was just playing a joke and I'm back to running my AC, lol. Right now, the only way I know it's not summer is the deluge of all things pumpkin.

And Happy National Taco Day to those in the states! It seems like every day is something day and while I've mostly grown weary of it all, today all I can think is bring on the margaritas! I meant tacos.
                              LOL! Mmmm, margaritas and tacos...

Just found out I got an additional financial aid grant from my state worth $750. Thank you, state!!
                              Hooray! Bring on some more margaritas! Hmm, I wonder if a pumpkin spice margarita would taste any good...

Comment

Nice!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

LOL! Mmmm, margaritas and tacos...

Hooray! Bring on some more margaritas! Hmm, I wonder if a pumpkin spice margarita would taste any good...
                                Everything tastes better with tequila, at least if seems that way after a few sips. I'm not a big liquor person and everything seemed amazing after one margarita last night, lol. #lightweight. I did keep my wits about me enough to stop after one.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X