No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Here's this week's College Football Roundup: It was mostly a downer day with the sole bright spot on USC beating (yay!) Washington State 39-36, but Virginia Tech fell to Old Dominion 49-35, Navy fell to SMU 31-30, and Air Force lost to Utah State 42-32. On to next week!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And in the NFL, for a second straight week both my home team (New England Patriots) and my chosen team (Oakland Raiders) have lost their games. It's going to be a long season.

Comment

Ah damn... did my Falcons loose again...

Time to find their streak again -- upwards, not down.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            And in the NFL, for a second straight week both my home team (New England Patriots) and my chosen team (Oakland Raiders) have lost their games. It's going to be a long season.
            I spend every summer counting down to football season and as soon as it's here- I want the pain to be over, lol. We went to the TN/FL game this weekend, and it was grueling to experience it live, as a TN fan anyway. It took 3 quarters for a TD.

Maybe we'll at least get some brisk football weather at some point. The low temp is dipping below 70 this week. Still too warm to be truly appropriate, but I am busting out the crock pot for some chili.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Here's this week's College Football Roundup: It was mostly a downer day with the sole bright spot on USC beating (yay!) Washington State 39-36, but Virginia Tech fell to Old Dominion 49-35, Navy fell to SMU 31-30, and Air Force lost to Utah State 42-32. On to next week!

Football? What is this of which you speak? I'm glad I have other things to occupy my mind this year.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                I spend every summer counting down to football season and as soon as it's here- I want the pain to be over, lol. We went to the TN/FL game this weekend, and it was grueling to experience it live, as a TN fan anyway. It took 3 quarters for a TD.

Maybe we'll at least get some brisk football weather at some point. The low temp is dipping below 70 this week. Still too warm to be truly appropriate, but I am busting out the crock pot for some chili.
                Mmmm, chili...

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Football? What is this of which you speak? I'm glad I have other things to occupy my mind this year.
                *hugs you* Yes, much cuter things! And don't worry, the Hokies' day will come.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

Hmm. Maybe I need a puppy. Hope those babies are doing well!
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Hmm. Maybe I need a puppy. Hope those babies are doing well!
                        Doing great actually. Both are home and weigh almost 6 lbs each. Mom and Dad are on a 3 hour feed cycle for the foreseeable future and I've never seen them happier. Thanks for asking.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Doing great actually. Both are home and weigh almost 6 lbs each. Mom and Dad are on a 3 hour feed cycle for the foreseeable future and I've never seen them happier. Thanks for asking.
                          Yay! Great to know everyone's doing well!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            Ah damn... did my Falcons loose again...

Time to find their streak again -- upwards, not down.
                            Yes, they lost to the Saints in overtime.

Ouch!!! As a Raiders fan, I'm used to losing. But the Patriots' losing streak has me surprised. Looks like it's just not going to be a good year for my teams.

Yeah we've finally had some autumn weather around here too. I love it!!

And mmmm, chili.

Yay!! Good to hear.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Comment

Here's this week's College Football Roundup: It was a mostly good week as Virginia Tech beat Duke 31-14, USC beat Arizona 24-20, Air Force lost to Nevada 28-25, and Navy had a bye this week (but watch out because next week, Navy and Air Force play in the Atlantis Grudge Match! Yeeehaw!).

Comment

Working...
                                X