No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'd like to skip straight to pretty friday if at all possible.

There's a virtual colleague I'd like to strangle if he continues to frell up his automated process.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Watching the Weather Channel. We're all gonna die!
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          I'd like to skip straight to pretty friday if at all possible.

There's a virtual colleague I'd like to strangle if he continues to frell up his automated process.
          Ruh oh! Sounds like a job for Super McKay!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Watching the Weather Channel. We're all gonna die!
          OMG, the media really is up in hysterics over this one, aren't they? I mean, yeah, this is a serious storm, but geeze, they're acting like it's the end of the world.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            OMG, the media really is up in hysterics over this one, aren't they? I mean, yeah, this is a serious storm, but geeze, they're acting like it's the end of the world.
            They always do. Looks like it's going to completely miss us but I'm worried about my friends and family in NC.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I hate to say this, but so far I don't really like the teacher who is teaching my current classes, and that is unfortunate since these are my core classes for this program. He's just scatterbrained. His take home quiz for one of the classes had questions that weren't even in the book. I just like better order.

Stay safe any Southeast USA people! I agree that they are promoting this way too much. It seems like every storm is the "storm of the century" these days.

Comment

Ruh oh! Sounds like a job for Super McKay!
                We threatened with magnets today to fry his circuits. Worked miracles.

Comment

Guess what episode is on my TV right now? Vegas!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

We threatened with magnets today to fry his circuits. Worked miracles.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    I hate to say this, but so far I don't really like the teacher who is teaching my current classes, and that is unfortunate since these are my core classes for this program. He's just scatterbrained. His take home quiz for one of the classes had questions that weren't even in the book. I just like better order.
                    Ugh, that sucks. It's never good when you're stuck with a bad teacher. *hugs*

Stay safe any Southeast USA people! I agree that they are promoting this way too much. It seems like every storm is the "storm of the century" these days.
                    Exactly. Hope everyone in the Southeast stays safe, but don't panic like the media is.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Comment

I'm cat sitting tonight for my brother and sister-in-law. One of their 2 cats has a tendency to pee in places he shouldn't. So wish me luck that I won't be scrubbing the floors.

The final episode of SGA was on TV this morning but I couldn't watch it. Elizabeth should have been there. I'll never get over my bitterness.

Comment

Go Air Force!

And also, I just released my fingers from layers upon layers upon layers upon layers upon lay... well, you get what I mean... glue.

Experimenting with papercraft (with the help of PH) and while I thought the zat would be cool to start with, I'm glad I didn't because the Halo assault rifle is hard enough, and that looks (in theory) a lot easier to compile.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

I'm cat sitting tonight for my brother and sister-in-law. One of their 2 cats has a tendency to pee in places he shouldn't. So wish me luck that I won't be scrubbing the floors.
                              Bad kitty!

The final episode of SGA was on TV this morning but I couldn't watch it. Elizabeth should have been there. I'll never get over my bitterness.
                              You and me both. #BitterForever

Go Air Force!

And also, I just released my fingers from layers upon layers upon layers upon layers upon lay... well, you get what I mean... glue.

Experimenting with papercraft (with the help of PH) and while I thought the zat would be cool to start with, I'm glad I didn't because the Halo assault rifle is hard enough, and that looks (in theory) a lot easier to compile.
                              Ouch, that sounds messy about the glue. Good luck with the papercraft though, that sounds like fun!

And now to this week's College Football Roundup: Another bad week for USC as they lose to Texas 37-14, Virginia Tech's game versus East Carolina has been cancelled due to weather (Hurricane Florence), Air Force had a bye this week, and Navy beat Lehigh 51-21. On to next week!

Comment

Bad kitty!
                                He was actually a good kitty for me and didn't pee anywhere he wasn't supposed to. He even slept on the bed with me.

You and me both. #BitterForever
                                Never forgive. Never forget.

Comment

Working...
                                X