No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I see a break-out in Thing 1 and 2's future... or at least, Daddy might attempt one.

And congrats to Virginia Tech on their stomping of Florida State last night, 24-3! Week 2, here we come!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Thanks guys, the babies are doing great. The one named after my dad is already proving to be the alpha but the one named after my DIL's grandpa is not far behind. SR JR is calling them SonA and SonB which is basically what it says on their hospital bracelets. It's really neat these days with the security issue. They have a chip on their little bracelets which activates if anyone takes them past a certain point and will lock down the hospital. Mr. SR is tempted to try it but is being restrained.

Congratulations!!!!!

hampster-dance.gif For Son A.

hampster-dance.gif For Son B.

I don't recommend trying to outdo the security system.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        I don't recommend trying to outdo the security system.
        But... we want to know if they really work?.... Please... (<-- Elizabeth would be )
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!
          But... we want to know if they really work?.... Please... (<-- Elizabeth would be )
          I'm suddenly reminded of John and McKay "testing" that Ancient shield device in "Hide and Seek".
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

You guys are funny. I wish they did have a personal shield for all the scraped knees and broken bones they will probably have throughout life. We're not taking any chances on getting thrown out of the hospital, however. I get to hold them next week. *dances*
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              I'm suddenly reminded of John and McKay "testing" that Ancient shield device in "Hide and Seek".
              "I shot him."

"In the leg."

Still best line ever. Elizabeth's reaction is priceless.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

"I shot him."

"In the leg."

Still best line ever. Elizabeth's reaction is priceless.
                Yep, exactly that!

You guys are funny. I wish they did have a personal shield for all the scraped knees and broken bones they will probably have throughout life. We're not taking any chances on getting thrown out of the hospital, however. I get to hold them next week. *dances*
                Awww, yay!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

I'd be afraid to hold babies that small. Good thing I'm not a mom, I suppose.

Comment

I'll skip the first 3-4 years. When they start interacting on a level I can work with, they're welcome.

So basically any age before should be avoided at all cost.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

I'll skip the first 3-4 years. When they start interacting on a level I can work with, they're welcome.

So basically any age before should be avoided at all cost.
                        Heh, you and me both!

Comment

If it's your baby, all that fear goes away the first time. It happened with my DIL and I hope it applies to grandmas because I haven't held one in a very long time. Mr. SR thinks they bounce. Remember the scene with Rodney talking about holding Teyla's baby?
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

If it's your baby, all that fear goes away the first time. It happened with my DIL and I hope it applies to grandmas because I haven't held one in a very long time. Mr. SR thinks they bounce. Remember the scene with Rodney talking about holding Teyla's baby?
                            LMAO!

On this week's College Football Roundup: Virginia Tech crushed William & Mary 62-17, USC lost to the evil Stanford 17-3, and it was a mixed day in Atlantis as Air Force lost to Florida Atlantic 33-27, and Navy beat Memphis 22-21.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Comment

.So basically any age before should be avoided at all cost.
                                I actually enjoyed my niece once she got to about 6 months old. Once she wasn't so floppy. Now she's an adult ready to have kids of her own. God, I'm old.

Well good luck with that! I bet it happens with grandmas too. My good friend that I went to Cancun with had a preemie grandson and she handled it fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X