No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And just when I'm talking about my Fiesta -- It's sold. The cleaning lady who comes at my parents' house was driving this old thing which looked like it would fall apart any moment now, so my dad told her that my Fiesta (which looks as good as new -- which it isn't cause there are 180,000 km on it and it's 8 years old) was for sale. She wasn't able to pay the price I initially wanted but she got the family and friends' discount.

So, at least, I know it'll go to a good home. To someone who really needs a car that functions and doesn't threaten to die on her at every corner.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Easter Sunday and April Fools' Day!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      And just when I'm talking about my Fiesta -- It's sold. The cleaning lady who comes at my parents' house was driving this old thing which looked like it would fall apart any moment now, so my dad told her that my Fiesta (which looks as good as new -- which it isn't cause there are 180,000 km on it and it's 8 years old) was for sale. She wasn't able to pay the price I initially wanted but she got the family and friends' discount.

So, at least, I know it'll go to a good home. To someone who really needs a car that functions and doesn't threaten to die on her at every corner.
      Yay! Now that's a happy ending!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Yay! Now that's a happy ending!
        Indeed it is.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Aww, now that's a nice story and makes you feel good for helping someone. Proving once again that money isn't all that important. You will be repaid in a lot of ways I'm sure.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

My Fiesta will be able to continue doing what it does best, fare its owner around. For 8 years, we were the best of friends, my little puddlejumper and I. Now, it's time to be her best friend.

And if you were wondering, nope... my current Qashqai isn't named after any stargate ship cause they didn't quite fit. My sister named it The Beast instead.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

And if you were wondering, nope... my current Qashqai isn't named after any stargate ship cause they didn't quite fit. My sister named it The Beast instead.
                Oh my!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Oh my!
                  Trust me, she means it in a most loving way...

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Trust me, she means it in a most loving way...
                    I hope so!

Comment

There's also this Beast, which I might or might not tame this Sunday at FACTS convention (meeting Gillian Anderson, Cobie Smulders, Emilie de Ravin and Isaac Hempstead-Wright).

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

There's also this Beast, which I might or might not tame this Sunday at FACTS convention (meeting Gillian Anderson, Cobie Smulders, Emilie de Ravin and Isaac Hempstead-Wright).
                        Wow! Hope you have a great time, that sounds like it's gonna be awesome!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

I met Gillian Anderson. I met Gillian Anderson. And Cobie Smulders, who is amazing and open and funny and awesome. And Emilie de Ravin, and Isaac Hempstead-Wright.

*continues happy dance and continues grinning like an idiot*

Comment

Working...
                                X