No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faro, the tiger, has now nearly gnawed his way from one hole to another... good thing, it's only cardboard.

I have fresh lemon, and lots of honey --- but no taste or smell.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Faro, the tiger, has now nearly gnawed his way from one hole to another... good thing, it's only cardboard.
      LOL Faro!

I have fresh lemon, and lots of honey --- but no taste or smell.
      Awwww...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Decided to finally watch Supernatural. I dunno why I didn't watch earlier, I'm liking this show. When does that Castiel guy join?
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

He first appears in Season 4.

That's probably one of the only questions I can answer about Supernatural though.

I watched the first three seasons because I got the DVDs for my sister. Then she watched the beginning of the next season and seemed to lose interest.
          Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 16 March 2018, 01:12 AM.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I sorta fancy him from various Tumblr posts.
            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Comment

Canon monday -- the only good thing about mondays.

Comment

When is time to shoot off the the cannon again?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                      When is time to shoot off the the cannon again?
                      Around here I'm not sure but in Columbus, Ohio it's whenever the Columbus Blue Jackets take the ice at the start of a game, when they score and when they win a game.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Comment

I lost a necklace on the way to work (possibly on the bus). Trying to find a replacement charm without much luck. If only I'd noticed when I got off the bus, or left the necklace at home.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                            I lost a necklace on the way to work (possibly on the bus). Trying to find a replacement charm without much luck. If only I'd noticed when I got off the bus, or left the necklace at home.
                            Maybe, if you lost it on the bus, someone might have found it.
                            You could always enquire.

Comment

Maybe, if you lost it on the bus, someone might have found it.
                              You could always enquire.
                              I did put in a lost report yesterday afternoon. Will enquire today.
                              sigpic

Comment

Wow. Avoided the internet for days and logged on to discover the Stargate Now Twitter movement. Feel like I have whiplash now.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Working...
                                X