No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

What a week. First on Monday we had to have our electric circuit box replaced. Took all day while Mr. SR and I sat by the gas fireplace and read. Sigh.

Then yesterday I called my brother and he told the story about how his dryer died and delivery was delayed because of snow. So after the call I went down to the basement to wash a load of towels and my dryer was dead. Coincidence, I think not. *looks around for gremlins* So this morning I'm off to Home Depot to get a new one and praying it doesn't snow before they can deliver it. Life is funny all the time.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          What a week. First on Monday we had to have our electric circuit box replaced. Took all day while Mr. SR and I sat by the gas fireplace and read. Sigh.

Then yesterday I called my brother and he told the story about how his dryer died and delivery was delayed because of snow. So after the call I went down to the basement to wash a load of towels and my dryer was dead. Coincidence, I think not. *looks around for gremlins* So this morning I'm off to Home Depot to get a new one and praying it doesn't snow before they can deliver it. Life is funny all the time.
          Yikes! That's NOT pretty at all! Crossing fingers the new dryer gets delivered before the snow hits!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Yikes! That's NOT pretty at all! Crossing fingers the new dryer gets delivered before the snow hits!
            I spent 5 minutes in Home Depot, saved 33% (Bro only saved 11% on his.) and it will be delivered on Tues. No snow in the forecast. *fingers crossed* And yes, I am a woman who can make a decision in less time than it takes to blink. Okay, so I found the dryer online and took the printout with me, but still. \0/
            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

I spent 5 minutes in Home Depot, saved 33% (Bro only saved 11% on his.) and it will be delivered on Tues. No snow in the forecast. *fingers crossed* And yes, I am a woman who can make a decision in less time than it takes to blink. Okay, so I found the dryer online and took the printout with me, but still. \0/
              Hey, that's just being efficient. Which leaves more time for fun stuff afterward!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

My New England Patriots are going to the Superbowl!!! hampster-dance.gif

minion - party.jpg

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    My New England Patriots are going to the Superbowl!!! [ATTACH=CONFIG]42542[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42541[/ATTACH]
                    Yay, congratulations! Me, I'll probably just watch for the commercials...

Comment

Funny indeed. Especially when the repair man told me there is nothing wrong with a washer I hadn't used in over a week (it was under warranty, had to wait a week for the service call, though). Four people tinkered with that washer and nothing. He was onsite all of 60 seconds before the washer mocked me by working perfectly. In our defense, he said there could have been an error that we solved by the time tested method of unplugging it and plugging it back in. Problem was, we just unplugged it. Thought it would be safer that way. Never tried plugging the dang thing back in.

I've got to remember that John Sheppard book of computer repair. Works on more than computers...

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Yay, congratulations! Me, I'll probably just watch for the commercials...
                      Me too! And the food! Always the food.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                        I've got to remember that John Sheppard book of computer repair. Works on more than computers.
                        My sister and I swear by his book -- for everything.
                        Hasn't let us down yet.

Though today, my work laptop's motto was more along the lines of "Computer says nooooo...."
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                          My New England Patriots are going to the Superbowl!!! [ATTACH=CONFIG]42542[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42541[/ATTACH]
                          Congrats. Mr. SR's family are all Eagles fans but we've never gotten into Pro football.

Funny indeed. Especially when the repair man told me there is nothing wrong with a washer I hadn't used in over a week (it was under warranty, had to wait a week for the service call, though). Four people tinkered with that washer and nothing. He was onsite all of 60 seconds before the washer mocked me by working perfectly. In our defense, he said there could have been an error that we solved by the time tested method of unplugging it and plugging it back in. Problem was, we just unplugged it. Thought it would be safer that way. Never tried plugging the dang thing back in.

I've got to remember that John Sheppard book of computer repair. Works on more than computers...

And this is why I buy appliances as basic as possible, no computer, no fancy touch screen. Turn the dang dial and go. Even level 5 tech support man Mr. SR's first rule is reboot.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            My sister and I swear by his book -- for everything.
                            Hasn't let us down yet.
                            And this is why I buy appliances as basic as possible, no computer, no fancy touch screen. Turn the dang dial and go. Even level 5 tech support man Mr. SR's first rule is reboot.
                            Yep, same here. Pull the plug, hit the restart button, whatever. 99% of the time, it never fails.

Ohhhh yeah. Can't forget about the yummies!

Congrats. Mr. SR's family are all Eagles fans but we've never gotten into Pro football.
                            Same with us. College ball all the way. Our two favorite teams are USC and whoever's playing UCLA.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

Working...
                                X