X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Thank you.
    You're welcome.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Happy belated birthday to Falcon Horus! Here's a birthday treat for you:

sugar.jpg

Yup, big BB-8 fan over here.

My sister and best friend gave me the Lego BB-8 for my birthday. I really, really wanted it but it was too expensive to buy so I wanted to wait until after New Year's but then I discovered I could use my bonus gift card from work at a store that stocked the Lego set and I enthusiastically talked about it one evening two weeks ago. My sister apparently too had the same gift cards and so she and my friend banded together and got me the set. The 5-year old daughter of our friend did think it was weird that they were buying Lego for a grown-up.

I build it today and it's awesome. It can stick it's lighter out like he does in the film and he can move his head too. And I adore him.

I also own a Sphero BB-8 for which I still have to buy the force band so perhaps that'll be on the to-order list soon.
        Aww, your BB-8 sounds so cute!! Nothing wrong with an adult having Lego's!! Heck, I just technically got an Elizabeth Weir doll.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Saw her on Tumblr last night, but I've just got to SQUEEEEEE over her again, she's so adorable!
        Yes, she is. She did give me the stink-eye today. Seems that Elizabeth didn't like it when I ate fast food for lunch.

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
        If only all it took was a little cash for us all to get our own Sheppard, lol. Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          Happy belated birthday to Falcon Horus! Here's a birthday treat for you:
          *digs in*

Thank you.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Aww, your BB-8 sounds so cute!! Nothing wrong with an adult having Lego's!! Heck, I just technically got an Elizabeth Weir doll.
            That's right! Never grow up!

Yes, she is. She did give me the stink-eye today. Seems that Elizabeth didn't like it when I ate fast food for lunch.
            LOL! Oh dear. Maybe a salad today to make it up to her?
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I believe the South is broken, what is up with this cold? I had to order a new winter coat. It'll probably arrive as soon as the temp hits 60 again.
              It's 56 here and supposed to be 65 tomorrow, then back down to 40 on Sat. My bro who lives in NC said the water line to his washer froze for the first time ever. It's in an unheated utility room off the carport but I don't ever remember cold being a problem. The first thing Mr. SR does when it gets cold is turn off the outside water, but I guess most Southerners don't have to do that.

Could be worse. You could be an Iguana in Florida, falling out of your tree cause temps are too cold.

Which had me in stitches a couple of days ago when I first saw it reported.
              Poor animals though.
              We were laughing about that too. I hope people down there weren't standing under the trees. LOL

On another note, how's the flu situation for everyone. My hairdresser was out with it yesterday. I had to see someone else and liked her very much but don't tell Sachi. Today we had an electrical problem and our #1 electrical company said all their guys were out sick. Luckily we got our #2 guy over to fix a burned out fuse in the main box. I heard that 46 states have a serious situation. I'm afraid to leave the house.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

So far, so ... rather OK as far as flu goes. My sister had it two weeks ago but it was the sneezing, coughing and weezing variety but she felt like a heavy sack of nothing for the better part of a week. And typically as it goes, she just had two weeks off from work.
                I was spared then, but who knows how long that'll last.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  It's 56 here and supposed to be 65 tomorrow, then back down to 40 on Sat. My bro who lives in NC said the water line to his washer froze for the first time ever. It's in an unheated utility room off the carport but I don't ever remember cold being a problem. The first thing Mr. SR does when it gets cold is turn off the outside water, but I guess most Southerners don't have to do that.
                  It's going to be rainy and in the mid-to-upper 40s for the next week, with a partly cloudy break on Sunday. I'll gladly take that as long as it's not freezing.

We were laughing about that too. I hope people down there weren't standing under the trees. LOL

On another note, how's the flu situation for everyone. My hairdresser was out with it yesterday. I had to see someone else and liked her very much but don't tell Sachi. Today we had an electrical problem and our #1 electrical company said all their guys were out sick. Luckily we got our #2 guy over to fix a burned out fuse in the main box. I heard that 46 states have a serious situation. I'm afraid to leave the house.
                  Had a bit of sick going around the house a couple of weeks ago, but I think that was more of a common cold variety. We hit it hard with Zicam and lots of tea and toddies and it was gone in a week.

Comment

So far, so ... rather OK as far as flu goes. My sister had it two weeks ago but it was the sneezing, coughing and weezing variety but she felt like a heavy sack of nothing for the better part of a week. And typically as it goes, she just had two weeks off from work.

It's going to be rainy and in the mid-to-upper 40s for the next week, with a partly cloudy break on Sunday. I'll gladly take that as long as it's not freezing.

Had a bit of sick going around the house a couple of weeks ago, but I think that was more of a common cold variety. We hit it hard with Zicam and lots of tea and toddies and it was gone in a week.
                    Glad it hasn't hit either of you too hard. I'm using Purell whenever I leave home and hoping for the best.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Glad it hasn't hit either of you too hard. I'm using Purell whenever I leave home and hoping for the best.
                      I probably ought to start doing that.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

I always feel like its a slow news week when the media starts freaking everyone out about the flu, but then you start hearing stories like yours and realize flu season has really arrived. It hasn't seemed to hit my seven degrees of separation network, but if the local news is accurate, the flupocolypse has hit our town.

Hope she's feeling better and that you have continued luck in avoiding those germs.

Zicam, tea, and toddies- I think that needs to be my new game plan for the forecasted snow this week. Updating my grocery list now. It's going right under milk, bread, bacon, and liquor. Priorities, right? Lol.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Hope she's feeling better and that you have continued luck in avoiding those germs.
                            Yup, we both moved on to overtaxing our wrist- and shoulderjoints from plaing Lego Star Wars game on Xbox 360.

Zicam, tea, and toddies- I think that needs to be my new game plan for the forecasted snow this week. Updating my grocery list now. It's going right under milk, bread, bacon, and liquor. Priorities, right? Lol.
                            You sure have your priorities in order.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

You got it!

Yup, we both moved on to overtaxing our wrist- and shoulderjoints from plaing Lego Star Wars game on Xbox 360.
                              Oh dear.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Comment

Working...
                                X