No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    It is a happy Monday here, it's Craft Beer week here. Tends to make for the happiest of happy hours.
    Ahhh, reminds me of our discussions about who would be running the moonshine still on Atlantis.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      Have you seen any of Star Wars Rebels yet?
      Yes, the first two seasons. I've read some of the new books, and only a few of the old eu/ legends. So far, Thrawn was my favourite.
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Ahhh, reminds me of our discussions about who would be running the moonshine still on Atlantis.
          Yes, Zelenka is still always the first one to cross my mind. Funny, now that I think about it. David Nykl pops up regularly on Arrow and when he does, liquor is usually close at hand.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
            Yes, the first two seasons. I've read some of the new books, and only a few of the old eu/ legends. So far, Thrawn was my favourite.
            Was Thrawn any good? I like how they have written him in the few Rebels episodes he's been in that I've seen. To me he seems much the same as Timothy Zahn wrote him in the Thrawn trilogy in the Legends novels.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Funny, now that I think about it. David Nykl pops up regularly on Arrow and when he does, liquor is usually close at hand.
              He's Bratva, they drink vodka... or moonshine more like, and lots of it.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Yes, Zelenka is still always the first one to cross my mind. Funny, now that I think about it. David Nykl pops up regularly on Arrow and when he does, liquor is usually close at hand.
                Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                He's Bratva, they drink vodka... or moonshine more like, and lots of it.
                Heh, that still's gotta be putting out some good hooch at this point...betcha they could use it in trade with other planets in Pegasus, too.

Comment

I feel like designing Zelenka a logo to put on his bottles.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

DOOOO IIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That would be great! I'm not sure I mentioned it, but I like your sig too. I need to binge watch Supergirl, I've only seen her in an Arrow crossover, but it was enough to make me want to watch the series.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

That would be great! I'm not sure I mentioned it, but I like your sig too. I need to binge watch Supergirl, I've only seen her in an Arrow crossover, but it was enough to make me want to watch the series.
                        I have some photoshop-time coming up so maybe I could, you know, try.

And thank you.
                        I started watching the first time they did a crossover between The Flash and Supergirl. I fell in love with [Alex Danvers] Supergirl from the first minute onwards.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          Was Thrawn any good? I like how they have written him in the few Rebels episodes he's been in that I've seen. To me he seems much the same as Timothy Zahn wrote him in the Thrawn trilogy in the Legends novels.
                          I liked it, but I haven't read his Legends novels yet.
                          sigpic
                          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                              I liked it, but I haven't read his Legends novels yet.
                              Do it!! They are really good, IMHO.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

Working...
                                X