No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish SGA was on Netflix. I have the discs but that's like work to do a binge watch. I'm so lazy.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      I wish SGA was on Netflix. I have the discs but that's like work to do a binge watch. I'm so lazy.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Challenge # 133 was all about Aliens.

JadedWraith

Since summer [or winter] is on its way, things tend to get crazy and people get busy. I know I am moving this summer, around July. Slizzie1986 and I are going to take a break on the challenges. We will be back in the Fall, probably around September. If nothing else, we will be back for the advent calendar and secret santa!

Hope everyone has a great summer [or winter] and see you soon!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          I know, I'm always checking the posts for what's coming out on Netflix each month hoping I'll see SG1 and SGA. I was irrationally upset when they took them off Amazon Prime (along with Farscape), though I have them all on disc too. Hulu has them, but then you have to deal with the commercials. Still works in a pinch when I'm on the road.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

My library got some Stargate DVDs. So I've been borrowing those. Today I found Stargate Universe, which I still need to finish.
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
              [CENTER]Challenge # 133 was all about Aliens.
              Oh, darn it... I knew I was forgetting something but last week was hectic and tiresome...

This introvert was totally worn out after a day of buidling on the group dynamic of one of the teams I work for. My energy was depleted after it, but the day sure was ... err ... memorable to say the least. Let me put it this way: I have some pretty damn crazy colleagues (in a positive way).

BABY GROOT
              I love Baby Groot!

Hope everyone has a great summer [or winter] and see you soon
              You too, and happy moving!
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Hope everyone has a great summer [or winter] and see you soon!
                You have a great summer too, and good luck with the move! Oh and having made a major interstate move a couple of years ago, may I offer a piece of advice: However early you're planning to start packing...start earlier. Trust me.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                This introvert was totally worn out after a day of buidling on the group dynamic of one of the teams I work for. My energy was depleted after it, but the day sure was ... err ... memorable to say the least. Let me put it this way: I have some pretty damn crazy colleagues (in a positive way).
                Well, at least it's a good way!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Weather is back to normal for spring here. Good luck with your move.
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday and May the Fourth be with you!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        It makes me entirely too happy to see all those 'May the Fourth be with you' memes today. Watching The Empire Strikes Back now. On TV and with endless commercials when I own at least four copies it in every format and could otherwise watch it straight through. Just can't stop myself...
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

We're already into Revenge of the Fifth

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Yes. May the Fourth be with you all.

Not sure how today good have gone much better. Got to mess with my sister today since it's her birthday and she is not all that much of a Star Wars fan. Watching Empire Strikes Back now and they even talked about Star Wars on Sportscenter this morning on ESPN.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Murphy's Law has taken Reveng of the Fifth a little too literal...

I literally fell for a woman this morning. She smiled, I stumbled and crashed down to the ground. Scraped my knee, hurt my hand (squeezed my sandwich to pulp), dropped my keys and backpack, hurt my left shoulder (which is luckily still in one piece), and nearly ripped my pants.

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY: nobody saw. Phew!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Going to see the new Guardians of the Galaxy movie today...hopefully the Revenge of the Fifth will pass me by.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Murphy's Law has taken Reveng of the Fifth a little too literal...

I literally fell for a woman this morning. She smiled, I stumbled and crashed down to the ground. Scraped my knee, hurt my hand (squeezed my sandwich to pulp), dropped my keys and backpack, hurt my left shoulder (which is luckily still in one piece), and nearly ripped my pants.

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY: nobody saw. Phew!
                                Eeeek! At least you're okay! *hugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X