Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    Local restaurant. The interview was short, but they'll probably call me again.
    *keeping fingers crossed they do*

Going to see Rogue One at the cinema tonight.
    It's still playing in cinemas?
    It's been off the viewing list for weeks over here. And thus I haven't seen it yet, but I ordered the DVD so I'll watch it when it arrives (same with Underworld: Blood Wars which only played for about a month or so).

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    You need Tylenol and wine, plenty of both.
    I don't drink wine, or alcohol in general.
    And what's Tylenol?

I snagged a $400 flight across the pond, same flight is normally at least $1,000 from my home airport. SOOO excited to travel for me instead of work.
    Where to?
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      *keeping fingers crossed they do*

I don't drink wine, or alcohol in general.
      And what's Tylenol?

Where to?
      Maybe chocolate or tea instead of alcohol? Tylenol is acetaminophen, perfect for headache pain. Hopefully the noise is over for you now. Ticket was to Paris. I accidentally ended up with a French minor in college, but I've never been. It's long past time for me to check it off the bucket list.
      sigpic
      Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Maybe chocolate or tea instead of alcohol?
        Chocolate and tea -- not at the same time, but yes. Plenty of that in da house. I'm Belgian.

Hopefully the noise is over for you now.
        It isn't, though at the moment it's the sound of annoying mosquito so it's fine.
        The work will take 3 to 4 weeks so plenty more to enjoy.

Ticket was to Paris. I accidentally ended up with a French minor in college, but I've never been. It's long past time for me to check it off the bucket list.
        Paris is nice.
        Visited many times already.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Local restaurant. The interview was short, but they'll probably call me again.
          *sends good luck vibes*

And Happy Thursday, I need a glass of my own wine to celebrate. I snagged a $400 flight across the pond, same flight is normally at least $1,000 from my home airport. SOOO excited to travel for me instead of work.
          Whoohoo! What a score! Have fun on your trip!

It isn't, though at the moment it's the sound of annoying mosquito so it's fine.
          The work will take 3 to 4 weeks so plenty more to enjoy.
          Weeks?!? *shudders*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Your wish is my Lemming-command... so it's more like loud peeping than yelling:

DO YOUR TAXES!!

Or I'll have to call in my dragon-friend and he does not take kindly to slackers:

I did them! Thanks for the kick in the pants. I'm getting a tidy sum back too, so that is appreciated. (My first thought was - hey, I can go to Bermuda on that money. But I really need to save it. )

+++++

Ugh, not going to get any work done today. The walls of our building are being cleaned and they are currently sanding the dirt of the stone slabs, and it sounds like I'm on a Formula 1 track but OMGoddess, I'm already at the point where I want to kill them, or you know, unplug their machinery and I'm only 49 minutes in to my workday.

Yikes!! Here's some sugar for you:
            sugar.jpg

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

DO YOUR TAXES!

Seriously, waiting until the last minute isn't fun. Just ask Christmas Eve shoppers.

Yeah, I am not usually late like this and it did make me feel stressful. My mom would wait til the last possible minute. I remember driving downtown on April 15th where the post office was still open. I will never get that bad.

And Happy Thursday, I need a glass of my own wine to celebrate. I snagged a $400 flight across the pond, same flight is normally at least $1,000 from my home airport. SOOO excited to travel for me instead of work.

Sweet!!!

Comment

The cheaper movie theater near my house gets movies later. (It knocked me into a shipping hole, and I can't get out.)
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

The cheaper movie theater near my house gets movies later. (It knocked me into a shipping hole, and I can't get out.)
                Ah, the days of little theaters are long past in my part of the world. The one I attended in my college years is gone now, and has been replaced with an appartment building. There's only the big one now, and they show the big films. Though they also have theme days like Ladies @ The Movies (but the films always suck) and Oldies @ The Movies (usually they only do Flemish films that don't require subtitling cause it's not old movies but meant for pensioners ).

And they also show Ballet -- though the tickets are almost as expensive as attending the ballet at the actual theater. However, that would be even more expensive cause it's performances by the NewY York Ballet company in New York (f.e. ).

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Ah yes, there was one of those bargain second-run theaters near my house when we lived in California. Good for seeing a newish fave a few more times for cheap before the months-long wait for the video release.

Ah, the days of little theaters are long past in my part of the world. The one I attended in my college years is gone now, and has been replaced with an appartment building. There's only the big one now, and they show the big films. Though they also have theme days like Ladies @ The Movies (but the films always suck) and Oldies @ The Movies (usually they only do Flemish films that don't require subtitling cause it's not old movies but meant for pensioners ).

And they also show Ballet -- though the tickets are almost as expensive as attending the ballet at the actual theater. However, that would be even more expensive cause it's performances by the NewY York Ballet company in New York (f.e. ).
                  Definitely no big multiplexes out here, we've got two little theaters; a one-screen in the village that runs one show on Friday and Saturday nights, and the two-screen over in town that's open daily and runs weekend matinees. Our performing arts center does the live simulcasts from the Met Opera in NY and the like. Those tickets aren't expensive though, it's just a little more than a movie ticket on the mainland.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

That theater was also where I saw Doctor Strange a couple months ago.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and Happy Easter!

That theater was also where I saw Doctor Strange a couple months ago.
                      Oh I wanna see Doctor Strange again. Gotta wait until the Phase 3 Blu-ray set comes out though.
                      Last edited by Scary Kitty; 16 April 2017, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Comment

I'm supposed to watch The Last Goodbye for Monday, right?
                          sigpic

Comment

Challenge #131
                            Mystery

MSusy
                            C for Character: Joy Meachum

And a late posting for entry for the last challenge (#130). Between Copter and me this lovely piece got lost in the mix.

JadedWraith
                            Color Generator = Hot Pink

sigpic
                            Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Art Challenge #132

This week we are reaching for the stars. Our prompt is Stars\Galaxy.

Entries are due by PM to me by noon on the 24.
                              sigpic
                              Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

The endless universe...

Comment

Working...
                                X