Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    Tomorrow, finally have a job interview again. Am nervous though.
    Good luck!

What kind of job, if I may be so curious?
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Tomorrow, finally have a job interview again. Am nervous though.
      Good luck with the interview, hope it goes well!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Challenge #130
        Generator

MSusy
        I was given A compass

sigpic
        Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Art Challenge #131

This week is a mystery challenge. If you want in PM me with a letter...

A for an Actor\Actress
          B for a Texture
          C for a Character
          D for a Font

to feature or inspire your work.

Entries are due by PM to me by noon on the 17th.
          sigpic
          Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Someone yell at me to do my taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              Your wish is my Lemming-command... so it's more like loud peeping than yelling:

DO YOUR TAXES!!

Or I'll have to call in my dragon-friend and he does not take kindly to slackers:

+++++

Ugh, not going to get any work done today. The walls of our building are being cleaned and they are currently sanding the dirt of the stone slabs, and it sounds like I'm on a Formula 1 track but OMGoddess, I'm already at the point where I want to kill them, or you know, unplug their machinery and I'm only 49 minutes in to my workday.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                DO YOUR TAXES!

Seriously, waiting until the last minute isn't fun. Just ask Christmas Eve shoppers.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Ugh, not going to get any work done today. The walls of our building are being cleaned and they are currently sanding the dirt of the stone slabs, and it sounds like I'm on a Formula 1 track but OMGoddess, I'm already at the point where I want to kill them, or you know, unplug their machinery and I'm only 49 minutes in to my workday.
                Gah! There are few things worse than constantly droning noise, especially when you're trying to get work done. Sounds like they should've been handing out earplugs to everyone walking in the door. *hugs*
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I wanted to use my earplugs (which are actually for other events -- like conventions) but I couldn't locate them (I think I left them in one of my other bags (cause they are for conventions), thus I put my headphones on and with the help of the rockgods of Kamelot -- I got relative peace and quiet, in a manner of speaking.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

I wanted to use my earplugs (which are actually for other events -- like conventions) but I couldn't locate them (I think I left them in one of my other bags (cause they are for conventions), thus I put my headphones on and with the help of the rockgods of Kamelot -- I got relative peace and quiet, in a manner of speaking.
                    Heh! That'll do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Heh! That'll do it!
                      Forgot my earplugs today.

And it was worse -- I'm gonna have to tell the people from facilities that "some inconvenience" is a serious understatement of the matter.

Comment

Local restaurant. The interview was short, but they'll probably call me again.

Going to see Rogue One at the cinema tonight.
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I was actually very surprised just how much I really enjoyed Rogue One.
                          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

And it was worse -- I'm gonna have to tell the people from facilities that "some inconvenience" is a serious understatement of the matter.

Comment

Oh dear. You need more than earplugs. You need Tylenol and wine, plenty of both.

Local restaurant. The interview was short, but they'll probably call me again.

Going to see Rogue One at the cinema tonight.
                              Good luck with the job and enjoy Rogue One!

And Happy Thursday, I need a glass of my own wine to celebrate. I snagged a $400 flight across the pond, same flight is normally at least $1,000 from my home airport. SOOO excited to travel for me instead of work.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

I liked Rogue One. The ending made a little sad for certain characters.

Yay for going on holiday!
                                sigpic
                                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Working...
                                X