Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slizzie1986 View Post
    http://s110.photobucket.com/user/blanc86/media/SGA/SGA2/Sigs/B036381A-94BE-43CB-ACFD-0A02A473DF5C.jpg.html
    Aw, that's cute.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Today's art brought to us by bailey1ak
      sigpic
      Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        We don't see many wild decorations here anymore either. Last night Mr. SR and I watched an old Christmas movie called "Deck the Halls" with Matthew Broderick and Danny DeVito. It's very cute and funny. DeVito's character wants his house to be visible from space. Hilarity ensues.

Whole Foods has a great cheap wine called Three Wishes.
        I love that movie! We have quite a few neighborhoods that go all out where I live, but thankfully, not outer space all out. I was in Charleston, SC this weekend and it was gorgeous with all the wreathes and garland on the beautiful doors and wrought iron fences.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        My red wine knowledge is about the size of -- can we chuck it in with the meat? Sure... boil the alcohol away and leave the taste.

We still sew when we're replicating costumes. My sister makes her own elf/fantasy dresses.
        And she made her own Rey (which I'm wearing this weekend for the opening weekend of the new Star Wars film).
        So apparently red wine brownies are also a thing. I'm scheduling a girls night and we're going to make the red wine hot chocolate and brownies. We'll see how it goes.

http://www.scarymommy.com/red-wine-b...e-life-better/

And so glad you were able to see Rogue One, I'm hearing great things. We're either going on Christmas or the day after. Crossing my fingers I survive the week without spoilers.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
          And so glad you were able to see Rogue One, I'm hearing great things. We're either going on Christmas or the day after. Crossing my fingers I survive the week without spoilers.
          Point in fact, I haven't seen Rogue One yet. Didn't have the time.
          Walked around dressed up as Rey for the most part this weekend and was always busy entertaining the masses, so didn't have time to go and see it yet.

A colleague of mine did, and she wants those 2h20 back. She didn't like it one bit. First negative review I've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by slizzie1986 View Post
            Love that couple. They were ship done right.

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
            I love that movie! We have quite a few neighborhoods that go all out where I live, but thankfully, not outer space all out. I was in Charleston, SC this weekend and it was gorgeous with all the wreathes and garland on the beautiful doors and wrought iron fences.

So apparently red wine brownies are also a thing. I'm scheduling a girls night and we're going to make the red wine hot chocolate and brownies. We'll see how it goes.

http://www.scarymommy.com/red-wine-b...e-life-better/

I just saw pics on FB of my Charleston friends attending a Christmas parade in short sleeves. I hate them now.

I've only heard good things about Rogue One. We have tickets for Thursday. Can't wait.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Haven't seen Rogue One yet, may try to later this week.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yay for White Collar. I haven't gone to the movies in a while. Last movie I saw at the theater was Finding Dory. Still need to see Doctor Strange, Fantastic Beasts, and now Rogue One.
                sigpic
                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Rogue One, Collateral Beauty, Arrival and Moana (or Vaiana as it as called over here) -- still to see.

Comment

Elf is on Freeform and I just spotted the actress who played Charin. I know she wasn't on many Atlantis episodes, but it still catches me off guard to see Stargate franchise alumni pop up unexpectedly. Elf is a bad example I suppose, as it pre-dated Atlantis, but I do adore this movie.

"I just like to smile, smiling is my favorite." Buddy the Elf.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

I haven't seen all of Elf. In my world, Elves are tall archers that live in forests.
                      sigpic
                      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Elf is pretty funny.

Elves are, of course, awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          A colleague of mine did, and she wants those 2h20 back. She didn't like it one bit. First negative review I've heard.
                          Going to wait a few more weeks to avoid the crowds before I see it myself. However, the local paper had a review of Rogue One that wasn't good at all. The guy that wrote it said, if this was the way Disney was going with Star Wars he was done with it. The teasers I've seen have me itching to see it anyway.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

The lovely art today comes from Libero.
                            sigpic
                            Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              Going to wait a few more weeks to avoid the crowds before I see it myself. However, the local paper had a review of Rogue One that wasn't good at all. The guy that wrote it said, if this was the way Disney was going with Star Wars he was done with it. The teasers I've seen have me itching to see it anyway.
                              I think this is the way Disney is going with the stand-alones -- I would think. Milk the franchise for all its worth, and it's worth a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                The only movie critic that I really trust loved it. Several friends and family members loved it. I'm reserving judgment but I'll bet it's the hardcore fans who are complaining. Not that any hardcore fans ever think writers should consult them. *whistles and looks around*
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X