No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Or bacon.
    True, that. Everything goes better with bacon.

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
    So I decided to do a look through the older depths my favorites list. There's a lot of videos I haven't watched in a while. That's also where a lot of the Sparky vids that are still up are stored. I haven't watched a lot of them in years, but there was one particularly memorable one I went back to. I imagine I might have originally found it here in the first place, but now seemed as good a time to post it again after another trip down memory lane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpIBjnfufmE

Although it is a little weird for me to hear the music now that I know it is also in "Shattered."
    Ah, now that is a nice trip down memory lane. Thanks for posting the link!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
      I imagine I might have originally found it here in the first place, but now seemed as good a time to post it again after another trip down memory lane.
      "
      Thanks for sharing! I don't remember seeing that before. That was great.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

I can't believe it's the last week until the bowl games. Of course, I can still hardly believe it's December, but that might be due to the 70 plus degree Florida weather I've been enjoying this weekend. Yay for vacay!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Today's Advent is brought to us by scifan.
        sigpic
        Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
          I can't believe it's the last week until the bowl games. Of course, I can still hardly believe it's December, but that might be due to the 70 plus degree Florida weather I've been enjoying this weekend. Yay for vacay!
          Lucky! We've got a significant chance of lowland snow coming up this week.

On the College Football Roundup, it's a not so fun conference championship week as Virginia Tech lost to Clemson 42-35 in the ACC Championship, and Navy lost to Temple 34-10 in the American Athletic Championship. Next week: The Marines of Atlantis will be on tenterhooks with the Army-Navy Game! Sheppard's bringing the popcorn.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Our day 5 advent pic comes from RodneyisGodney
            Last edited by slizzie1986; 04 December 2016, 03:47 PM. Reason: posting with the correct pic
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Lucky! We've got a significant chance of lowland snow coming up this week.

On the College Football Roundup, it's a not so fun conference championship week as Virginia Tech lost to Clemson 42-35 in the ACC Championship, and Navy lost to Temple 34-10 in the American Athletic Championship. Next week: The Marines of Atlantis will be on tenterhooks with the Army-Navy Game! Sheppard's bringing the popcorn.
              Sad week for me and my Marine, but VT played great and "almost" won. Congrats on your Rose Bowl selection!
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Sad week for me and my Marine, but VT played great and "almost" won. Congrats on your Rose Bowl selection!
                Thanks! I'm still a bit in shock. An eight year drought will do that. And good luck to your Hokies and Midshipmen in their bowl games!
                Last edited by Scary Kitty; 05 December 2016, 09:36 AM. Reason: I am so math challenged LOL

Comment

Today's pic brought to you by taris-eirien
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Comment

December 7th's pic made by me.
                      sigpic

Comment

Like christmas sweaters with reindeers on them...
                        Although, I can't actually find an actual christmas sweater in any of the stores, adn I looked everywhere, except online.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          Like christmas sweaters with reindeers on them...
                          Although, I can't actually find an actual christmas sweater in any of the stores, adn I looked everywhere, except online.
                          Awww, crazy Christmas sweaters are practically a tradition!

Comment

I have no holiday sweaters. Am I doing winter wrong then?
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                              I have no holiday sweaters. Am I doing winter wrong then?
                              I can't judge -- I have no holiday sweaters either.
                              But I do feel I'm doing it wrong, so perhaps... you know.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

December 8th's Advent thanks to Libero.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X