X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Awwww! It sounds so sweet and cuddly!
    It is. It's as soft as my kitties.

In return, I just downloaded the new Nick Jonas album from iTunes for her. And I think she wanted the last Taylor Swift album as well, but she has to tell me first which one that is cause not a clue.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      I HAVE THE BEST SISTER EVER!!!

She got me an early birthday present: a x-mas bear onesie!
      It's so fluffy and soft, and I'm never taking it off again.
      Happy Early Birthday! And that sounds nice and cozy, especially considering I woke up to frost this morning. Eeek! So..not...ready...for the cold. But I'd keep the cold if I could have my daylight back.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Here's this week's College Football Roundup: It's an epic day for all as USC wins the annual Battle of Los Angeles by beating UCLA 36-14, Georgia beat Louisiana Lafayette 35-21, Virginia Tech beat Notre Dame 34-31, Navy beat East Carolina 66-31, and Air Force beat San Jose State 41-38. Congratulations, everyone!
      I can hardly believe the regular season is almost over! Seems like it's flown by.
      sigpic
      Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

It is. It's as soft as my kitties.
        Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
        Happy Early Birthday! And that sounds nice and cozy, especially considering I woke up to frost this morning. Eeek! So..not...ready...for the cold. But I'd keep the cold if I could have my daylight back.
        The cold's been hitting here for a couple of weeks and I'm still not ready for it. I think I need a warm fluffy onesie like FH's.

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
        I can hardly believe the regular season is almost over! Seems like it's flown by.
        Ugh, I know right? It's already Thanksgiving week, and before we know it, it'll be Christmas and New Year's.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Challenge #120

MSusy

With Thanksgiving {USA} this week and advent and secret santa starting soon, the art challenge will be taking a break until next year!!

Happy Holidays from copter and slizzie!!
          sigpic

Comment

The cold's been hitting here for a couple of weeks and I'm still not ready for it. I think I need a warm fluffy onesie like FH's.
            I highly recommend it.

Comment

A little reminder that sign up for Secret Santa is only open for a few more days. November 24th is the cut off so if you are interested please PM me by then. I will be handing out assignments the night of November 25th.

Here's the SS sign up sheet:
              Spoiler:
              I would like to receive {art/fan fic/both}

I can make {art/fan fic/both}

I do not like {examples are slash, ships, specific fandoms, etc. anything that you DO NOT want to make or receive}

My favorite fandoms/thunks/ships are: {list what you would like to receive. If you like SGA but only like Ronon, please be sure to say that, otherwise you might get a team pic. This is a wish list, so be specific in what you want so your secret santa can make you happy! }
              sigpic
              Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

I signed up already -- just saying.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Nice fall art, folks. That cold white powder is starting to fall on my mountains, but not the city yet. It is getting kinda cold though.
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                      Nice fall art, folks. That cold white powder is starting to fall on my mountains, but not the city yet. It is getting kinda cold though.
                      I love a cold Thanksgiving. That way I can put my pies and wine in the garage, which leaves more room in the 'fridge.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I want cold and snow too...
                        Instead we get rain, rain and more rain, and rather nice temperatures for the time of year.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          I love a cold Thanksgiving. That way I can put my pies and wine in the garage, which leaves more room in the 'fridge.
                          Heh! Useful, that!

I want cold and snow too...
                          Instead we get rain, rain and more rain, and rather nice temperatures for the time of year.
                          We've got cold and rain. No snow for us, though with the storms coming in over the next couple of days, the snow level is supposed to drop on the mainland. So the peak on ol'Weathertop may get a dusting by the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Drat! I forgot to buy wine. Making savory pie instead though.
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                              Drat! I forgot to buy wine. Making savory pie instead though.
                              I love pie but it never takes the place of wine.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody. Time for me to start cooking.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to the US folks!

Though, do keep in mind that your native american friends need your help stopping DAPL. 'Kay!

Comment

Working...
                                X