No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Mmmm, toast...
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The free concert was fun. I even got to say hi to the artist, who remembered me. (Or at least I looked familiar.) This morning, I had tea and waffles. It has been a good afternoon.
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

And happy wine Wednesday! Love the discounts at my local liquor store today (don't judge me, lol). So...toast? That hints at a backstory I've probably missed along the way. I seem to remember of period of time when we talked an awful lot about Chipotle. And cake...

Comment

Returning from lurking to say that I really, really need to do a rewatch. I saw a post about Critical Mass and couldn't for the life of me remember what the plot was. I remember that was the one where Teyla sang, and Kavanagh fainted before Ronon got to interrogate him. But the main plot? Absolutely gone.

And I used to know each of the seasons 1-3 and Elizabeth episodes backwards and forwards.

It seems my new obsession with Once Upon a Time has replaced some neurons in my brain. But that just won't do.

Zandras_Ashes.... that name sounds familiar. Welcome back!

Before I go back to lurking, I have nothing to say about college football (I'm a New England Yankee - we don't do college football), but my Patriots won last week.

ETA: But I remember what that dreadful Brain Storm was about. WTH is wrong with my head? Don't answer that.
          Last edited by JT-2; 19 October 2016, 04:20 PM. Reason: brain is working against me

Comment

Hi JT-2! You were kind enough to beta a story for me once. "Occupational Hazard". My brain is working against me tonight as well, too much Halloween candy I suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              ETA: But I remember what that dreadful Brain Storm was about. WTH is wrong with my head?
              *opens mouth to speak*

Don't answer that.
              *closes mouth again*

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                The free concert was fun. I even got to say hi to the artist, who remembered me. (Or at least I looked familiar.) This morning, I had tea and waffles. It has been a good afternoon.
                Oh, I haven't had waffles in so long! I need to remedy that. Glad you had fun at the concert!

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
                And happy wine Wednesday! Love the discounts at my local liquor store today (don't judge me, lol). So...toast? That hints at a backstory I've probably missed along the way. I seem to remember of period of time when we talked an awful lot about Chipotle. And cake...
                Heh, if there's a backstory about toast, I don't know what it is. I just like toast. Especially cinnamon toast.

Returning from lurking to say that I really, really need to do a rewatch. I saw a post about Critical Mass and couldn't for the life of me remember what the plot was. I remember that was the one where Teyla sang, and Kavanagh fainted before Ronon got to interrogate him. But the main plot? Absolutely gone.

And I used to know each of the seasons 1-3 and Elizabeth episodes backwards and forwards.

It seems my new obsession with Once Upon a Time has replaced some neurons in my brain. But that just won't do.
                Sounds like me with my MCU obsession. Hasn't gotten bad enough to forget the main plot of Critical Mass (stopping a plot by the Trust to blow up Atlantis and OMG Caldwell is the mole!) but I'm sure I've forgotten other episodes.

ETA: But I remember what that dreadful Brain Storm was about. WTH is wrong with my head? Don't answer that.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh, and I got some Autumn lip balms. First mail at my new place. I've been watching Gilmore Girls a lot. The show makes me think of this season, for some reason.
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
                    Hi JT-2! You were kind enough to beta a story for me once. "Occupational Hazard". My brain is working against me tonight as well, too much Halloween candy I suspect.
                    Oh yeah!!! Now I remember! Wait a minute.... Halloween candy? It's only 10/20! Naughty girl. J/K! I just bought a package of Hershey bars so I can make s'mores with the last of my marshmallows, so I certainly can't talk.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    *opens mouth to speak*

*closes mouth again*

Smart woman.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Sounds like me with my MCU obsession. Hasn't gotten bad enough to forget the main plot of Critical Mass (stopping a plot by the Trust to blow up Atlantis and OMG Caldwell is the mole!) but I'm sure I've forgotten other episodes.

Oh yeaaaaaaaaaah!! And it had the awesome shot with Elizabeth and John confronting him. Let me see if I can find the picture.

Oh, and it had a John's bum/Elizabeth's desk OTP moment.

Comment

And Laura Cadman!

Comment

And Laura Cadman!
                        They should have used her more. She was such a cool character. They were good with reusing secondary male characters... female ones... not so much *cough*Kate*cough*.

Comment

They should have used her more. She was such a cool character. They were good with reusing secondary male characters... female ones... not so much *cough*Kate*cough*.
                          I couldn't agree more. I think that's why both Cadman and Kate seem to show up in pretty much every fan fic i've written.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I cherish the secondary (female) characters and I will keep using them in my fanfics. Never forgotten, damn it!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                            I couldn't agree more. I think that's why both Cadman and Kate seem to show up in pretty much every fan fic i've written.

Comment

Hey there! Haven't spoken to you in awhile. It's good that you include them in fic. They tend to be ignored in "gen" fic as well. Sparky fic is sometimes better.

Comment

Good morning (heck, almost noon!), Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Oh yeaaaaaaaaaah!! And it had the awesome shot with Elizabeth and John confronting him. Let me see if I can find the picture.

Spoiler:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41954[/ATTACH]

Oh, and it had a John's bum/Elizabeth's desk OTP moment.
                                Awww yisss...

And Laura Cadman!
                                It's freakin' criminal that they didn't appear on the show more.

Comment

Working...
                                X