No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New (and free!) furniture sounds great. Enjoy!

Comment

So life happened and it has been years since I've touched my last writing project. I thought a fanfic with my favorite couple might be a good first step in knocking the dust from that creative muscle. 12,000 words later, I find myself in need of a beta. Any recommendations? I'm pretty thick skinned and would prefer someone who has absolutely no qualms about telling me if it's absolute rubbish...and after a several year writing break, it may very well be.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Still online for the moment, it's rainy and breezy so far and looks like the worst of today's storm will be coming through right about at dinner time. I fully expect we'll lose power at some point. We're hunkered down and ready.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Still online for the moment, it's rainy and breezy so far and looks like the worst of today's storm will be coming through right about at dinner time. I fully expect we'll lose power at some point. We're hunkered down and ready.
          Good luck. Hope you don't miss too much football.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Good luck with the weather!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Good luck. Hope you don't miss too much football.
              Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
              Good luck with the weather!
              Thanks for the luck wishes, I think they worked because we never lost power! (I know, I'm totally shocked too.) The storm ended up being a bit of a dud as the track did a last minute shift to the left, so we didn't take a direct hit. And there was much rejoicing. YAY!

And now, this week's College Football Roundup: It was a mixed day as Virginia Tech lost to Syracuse 31-17, Georgia lost to Vanderbilt 17-16, USC kicked the snot outta Arizona 48-14, Air Force lost to New Mexico 45-40, and Navy's game against East Carolina has been postponed until November.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Art Challenge #116

slizzie will be by later to post the entries for the AU challenge.

This week we will work on textures. Use the 3 textures below, either all 3 or just one or any combo you want/need. Use them as the background or as an overlay or however you want to incorporate them into your art.

Spoiler:

Entries due to me Monday October 24th.
                sigpic

Comment

Missa likes... missa might steal.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

And...the wind may be gone, but it's still raining.

Comment

Art Challenge #114
                      AU: Alernate Universe

Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse

For the fic In Washington by Amara D'Angeli.

mrscopterdoc

slizzie1986
                      Graceland as a hospital

sigpic
                      Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Cool art, folks.

Today is the day to watch episodes along with Star Trek episodes, right? With cannons.
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Happy Monday! Glad the wind has moved on. I kind of like the rain, but I bet you are ready for a break!

Comment

Monday came too fast, I wasn't ready for the weekend to end. I managed to sneak in the Tao of Rodney... I'd forgotten how much screen time our favorite couple shared during that episode. It was a great way to brighten the day.????

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                              Today is the day to watch episodes along with Star Trek episodes, right? With cannons.

Happy Monday! Glad the wind has moved on. I kind of like the rain, but I bet you are ready for a break!
                              Ohhh yeah. More rain off and on throughout the week, but so very done with the wind, LOL!

Monday came too fast, I wasn't ready for the weekend to end. I managed to sneak in the Tao of Rodney... I'd forgotten how much screen time our favorite couple shared during that episode. It was a great way to brighten the day.????
                              Hee! That's a fun one!

Comment

No rain here, it's been pretty warm. I got my new kitchen appliances. There will be much toast making in the future. (And tomorrow is the free concert.)
                                sigpic
                                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Working...
                                X