Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Ah, that explains it.

We don't celebrate Halloween over here. October is just another month closer to the new year.
    We don't celebrate Halloween here too but I like this "tradition".

By the way, hello everybody. No I'm not a ghost....lol
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
      Mine is on Saturday. Going to the International Balloon Fiesta.

I've been watching season six episodes this week.
      Ooooh, that sounds like fun! Hope you have a great time!

Originally posted by Probie View Post

PROBIE! Long time no see, how're you doing? *hugs*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Went to it last year, it was awesome. But starts way early the morning (before the sun is awake). Then hope to attend the Cider Festival.

As to Halloween, there is a lot of things for kids. Though there is one event I'll try to attend.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Daughter! *hugs*
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Yay, Probie's back! We were talking about you during that one football tournament that happened this past summer. I figured you were the happiest, or perhaps only happy person in the country after that one.
            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Ooooh, that sounds like fun! Hope you have a great time!

PROBIE! Long time no see, how're you doing? *hugs*
              I'm fine. I'm back from the USA. My first time in your country. It was awesome

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Daughter! *hugs*
              Mommy!!!

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
              Yay, Probie's back! We were talking about you during that one football tournament that happened this past summer. I figured you were the happiest, or perhaps only happy person in the country after that one.
              I was crazy. I lost my voice during 2 days. Viva Portugal!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday! (and Happy Birthday to me!)

Went to it last year, it was awesome. But starts way early the morning (before the sun is awake). Then hope to attend the Cider Festival.

As to Halloween, there is a lot of things for kids. Though there is one event I'll try to attend.
                Sounds like a grand time (even if it means such an early wakeup call, LOL)! Hope you have fun again this year!

Whoa, you were here? That is awesome indeed! When? Where did you go? Glad you had fun!

I was crazy. I lost my voice during 2 days. Viva Portugal!!!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yikes. Walt Disney World is shutting down due to Hurricane Matthew. ShipperWriter and everyone else in Florida and elsewhere in Matthew's path, please stay safe out there!

Comment

Yes, tell us all about it.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Yikes. Walt Disney World is shutting down due to Hurricane Matthew. ShipperWriter and everyone else in Florida and elsewhere in Matthew's path, please stay safe out there!
                    Whoa! I heard that they have evacuated Charleston, SC and a number of other cities also. They have just made all the interstates head west if possible in all lanes. We have bunches of family and friends in Florida who are riding it out. Scary stuff.
                    sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, Scary Kitty. Hope you have a good one.

Have packed almost all of my DVDs, will more Stargate before packing those.
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, Scary Kitty. Hope you have a good one.

Have packed almost all of my DVDs, will more Stargate before packing those.
                        I'll second that. I hope the sun is shining.
                        sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday ScaryKitty!!!

I was in: Washington, New York, Atlanta, Nashville, Memphis, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Orlando, Naples and Miami.
                          A real road trip.

I love the country. Americans are so nice (not like us. We are dumbass here lol)
                          I want to go back there
                          sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, Scary Kitty!!!!

happybirthday26.jpg

minion - party.jpg

KISSxSparky.gif

Comment

It's supposed to rain on my b-day. Didn't do that as far as I remember in my former state. The DVDs have all been packed, including the Stargate ones. I get my keys tomorrow.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sun is not shining here, so it'll shine on your end. Happy Birthday!
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X