No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh, lord... Torri has cancelled the con, and Jewel Staite will take her place. OTL

I suppose I can trade the auto ticket for one with Joe, but still, so disappointing!

Don't let me down, Chris! I already wish I could be there Sunday for Michael and David.

ETA: Sorry, I didn't catch up on the thread. I see someone mentioned already that Torri wasn't going to make it. I checked the site again, and Joe's auto tickets are like $50... yikes! Bad enough that I payed an extra $7 per ticket for shipping, but spending another $20 on top of that for Joe's auto isn't going to happen.

If I can actually make heads or tails of the schedule, I think I can get a photo op with Gary Jones ("in his Flight Suit" lmao) with the voucher or something. Seems like something fun~
      Last edited by Janet Fraiser; 22 September 2016, 05:54 PM.
      rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

Originally posted by Janet Fraiser View Post
        Oh, lord... Torri has cancelled the con, and Jewel Staite will take her place. OTL
        Jewel's a worthy replacement. Sure, she isn't Torri but I've met her plenty of times now and she's always a hoot.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Jewel's a worthy replacement. Sure, she isn't Torri but I've met her plenty of times now and she's always a hoot.
          That she is!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh, yeah, I'm not unhappy with Jewel by any means, but she's just one less person I will have the chance to meet because her auto ticket is so much higher lol.

I finally made it to the suburbs of Chicago, and due to other things I had to take care of today, I probably drove around 6.5 hours. I'm so tired, but we're getting pizza, so hopefully that gives me energy to figure out tomorrow's schedule.

I didn't see a q&a section for tomorrow, just autograph and photo ops time slots, but I'm hoping there is a panel where we will see everyone.
            rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams! (sadly, USC lost again last night *sighs* )

Most of you have probably heard by now about the shooting last night at a shopping mall north of Seattle, and some of you are aware that we moved to the area last year. My family and I are okay, we were nowhere near the mall when it happened. It's a weird feeling for me though because that is our local mall, and we've been in that Macy's several times. So yeah, kind of odd and unsettled today.

Originally posted by Janet Fraiser View Post
              Oh, yeah, I'm not unhappy with Jewel by any means, but she's just one less person I will have the chance to meet because her auto ticket is so much higher lol.

I finally made it to the suburbs of Chicago, and due to other things I had to take care of today, I probably drove around 6.5 hours. I'm so tired, but we're getting pizza, so hopefully that gives me energy to figure out tomorrow's schedule.

I didn't see a q&a section for tomorrow, just autograph and photo ops time slots, but I'm hoping there is a panel where we will see everyone.
              6 and a half hours! I've only been behind the wheel that long when we moved! (and I hope to never have to do that again, LOL)

There will be Q&A panels with the actors and they should have a schedule posted when you check in. (though I expect you're probably already in the main room right now if I've got my timezones right, LOL) Anyway, have fun and enjoy the con!
              Last edited by Scary Kitty; 24 September 2016, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Most of you have probably heard by now about the shooting last night at a shopping mall north of Seattle, and some of you are aware that we moved to the area last year. My family and I are okay, we were nowhere near the mall when it happened. It's a weird feeling for me though because that is our local mall, and we've been in that Macy's several times. So yeah, kind of odd and unsettled today.

Odd and unsettled -- I know what you mean.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams! (sadly, USC lost again last night *sighs* )

I'm glad you're okay. What a world we live in.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Hope you're all enjoying this Lazy Sunday. John and Lizzeh certainly are...

Odd and unsettled -- I know what you mean.
                    Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    I'm glad you're okay. What a world we live in.
                    Indeed. *hugs you both* I'm just glad they finally caught the guy.

Comment

Spend some time at a Fantasy Fair in The Netherlands. Loot was had.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Spend some time at a Fantasy Fair in The Netherlands. Loot was had.
                        Ahhhh, that's always a good thing!

And before I forget (again), this week's College Football Roundup: USC fell to Utah 31-27 (*sighs*), Georgia lost to Ole Miss 45-14, Virginia Tech kicked the snot outta East Carolina 54-17, and it was a good weekend in Atlantis as Air Force beat Utah State 27-20, and Navy had a bye.

Comment

*flails in*

I HAVE MY VERY OWN SPHERO BB-8 TO PLAY WITH!!!!

*flails out*

*sticks head back in*

Oh yeah, I also saw a new John/Elizabeth fic on LJ.

*disappears*

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Ahhhh, that's always a good thing!

And before I forget (again), this week's College Football Roundup: USC fell to Utah 31-27 (*sighs*), Georgia lost to Ole Miss 45-14, Virginia Tech kicked the snot outta East Carolina 54-17, and it was a good weekend in Atlantis as Air Force beat Utah State 27-20, and Navy had a bye.
                            East Carolina is my alma mater, so you can imagine I had mixed emotions. I spent the whole game saying "oh dear" and not one of my college friends posted on FB. Oh dear. Thank you for doing this every week also. We have some new members since we started the football thing. I wonder if anyone has a favorite college team that we don't know about.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I don't know much about football to begin with - soccer on the other hand.
                              So, I'll just nod or be sad when your teams loose.

Comment

Art Challenge #114

I come bearing this week's prompt. Copter will be by later with last week's entries.

For this week’s challenge we will be working on Posters. They can be of Shows\Characters\Ships or whatever else tickles your fancy.

Please PM me with your entries by noon the Monday the 3rd.
                                sigpic
                                Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X