Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Every single time I read Happy Canon Monday there's the sound of a canon going off in my head.
    Haha. So I'm not the only one.

Comment

Chapter 2 of "What Dreams May Come" is up now on FF.net and AO3!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      *bookmarks link for reading* I think I'm gonna want to read this one all the way through in one shot.

And again, thank you for asking about the title, it sounds like it'll be a great story for it.
      You're welcome! I hope that my story does the title justice.
      sigpic
      Please visit sga-rising.com for a Season 6 of Stargate: Atlantis
      View my projects on FF.net || AO3 || YouTube

(Formerly known as Sparks of Atlantis)

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        It's a salute.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Every single time I read Happy Canon Monday there's the sound of a canon going off in my head.
          It's a salute.
          Suddenly I have visions of the 1812 Overture dancing in my head...
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It's exactly like that.

Comment

Just found my Sparky!AU "Persuasion" fic. I really gotta finish that one of these years days...

Comment

You could just go to a Columbus Blue Jackets home hockey game to hear a canon. They have a mockup of a American Civil War era canon that has a charge set off near it at the start of every game and after every CBJ goal and win.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

It's exactly like that.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                  You could just go to a Columbus Blue Jackets home hockey game to hear a canon. They have a mockup of a American Civil War era canon that has a charge set off near it at the start of every game and after every CBJ goal and win.
                  Of course, that's "cannon," not "canon."

Just found my Sparky!AU "Persuasion" fic. I really gotta finish that one of these years days...
                  Oooh, I remember that one!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It's National Waffle Day today apparently.

It's too hot for waffles, but I did see a lot of posts of Belgian Waffles on my twitterfeed.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

It's National Waffle Day today apparently.

It's too hot for waffles, but I did see a lot of posts of Belgian Waffles on my twitterfeed.
                      Disney waffles all over my social media.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

I forgot what a crazy nexus of "holycrapwhatdidIjustsee" that DeviantArt is.

On the plus side, I found this little gem that Futurama fans will appreciate.

I've never seen Futurama, but that is hilarious.

Spoiler:
                          Yeah, dA can be a mixed bag sometimes, though there is some great stuff up there. Dare I ask what caused the ?

It's exactly like that.
                          Hee. Lol.

Ooo, Regency Sparky! I do remember that one.

*sends buckets of encouragement/plot bunnies/etc.* (I know the feeling! Where does the time (and inspiration) go? )
                          sigpic
                          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                            (I know the feeling! Where does the time (and inspiration) go? )
                            I wonder the same thing all the time...

Comment

Live from Florida, it's Saturday Night!!!

Got a last minute interpreting job at a hospital, and thankfully I brought my iPad so I can catch up on some stuff.

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                              I've never seen Futurama, but that is hilarious.

Spoiler:
                              Yeah, dA can be a mixed bag sometimes, though there is some great stuff up there. Dare I ask what caused the ?
                              Yeah,
                              Spoiler:
                              when you type in "Sparky fan art" and get some very interesting McShep artwork, including
                              Spoiler:
                              Naked!Angel!Rodney

Yowza.

Ooo, Regency Sparky! I do remember that one.

*sends buckets of encouragement/plot bunnies/etc.* (I know the feeling! Where does the time (and inspiration) go? )
                              *snorts* I know, right?

Comment

Yeah,
                                Spoiler:
                                when you type in "Sparky fan art" and get some very interesting McShep artwork, including
                                Spoiler:
                                Naked!Angel!Rodney

Yowza.
                                I've seen my fair share of "interesting" McShep art at the SGA Reverse Bang challenge.

Comment

Working...
                                X